Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
MJones

Missouri

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:

And I think that is why some of us are finding this so refreshing. Our tendencies to overdoing things around here ...

We can get so deep, that we bury ourselves. It is refreshing to come up for air now and then.

2008/12/20 8:14Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I'll bet Krispy's buttons are popping off fast, right and left! LOL Or maybe he is flying?? or at least his feet are off the earth!!

Christy, why don't you get a screen name and come on here and talk with us on a regular basis? I'm sure Krispy will keep you from getting out of line! :-P

Nice to have a little fun ... and have a good week...

ginnyrose

2008/12/20 19:27Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
I'm sure Krispy will keep you from getting out of line!

Or maybe it's the other way around ;-)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Brother Paul

2008/12/20 19:41Profile

Re:

Quote:

PaulWest wrote:
Quote:
I'm sure Krispy will keep you from getting out of line!

Or maybe it's the other way around ;-)

;-)

2008/12/20 20:15

Re:

I dont know about buttons flying... but my wife has always been a breath of fresh air to me. She puts up with a lot, therefore she is also long suffering. Not easy living with me, and add to that... being a coach's wife ain't easy (putting up with parents), also being a mentor to the women in our fellowship, and being the only female in a house of 5 guys (homeschool mom)! If it wasn't for her it would be a house of 5 cavemen, I reckon! LOL... she keeps us relatively civilized and somewhat respectable.

God has blessed her with the right amount of gifts and talents.

I'm glad she gave everyone a little taste of what I get day in and day out. And believe me, I do my best to make sure I dont take it for granted.

When we met I was a Marine and she was a waitress in a club down in Myrtle Beach SC. Look how far God has taken us in this journey.

Love ya, babe.

Krispy

2008/12/21 8:12
BVO

ohio

Re:

My wife and I were talking this morning about the good life God has given us, where He's brought us from, and His perfect timing in our lives. He is GOOD. I accidently hit my old private messages this morning and the first one was from Krispy a while back as we were messaging about a friend of mine. At that time I shared some of your responses with my wife who loves Jesus, but can't stand stuffy religion and she appreciated your honest down to earth responses (rare). God has indeed given you a big new heart, a heart of flesh! You were a blessing to me at that time and I appreciate this thread. We truly are a community, a family, a body. Thank you!! God bless and Merry Christmas Love Barry

2008/12/21 8:32Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
she keeps us relatively civilized and somewhat respectable.

Krispy, Ann Landers said something similar years go: "God gave males women to civilize them!" Didn't know you read Ann Landers?? :-?

Quote:
She puts up with a lot, therefore she is also long suffering. Not easy living with me, and add to that... being a coach's wife ain't easy

It has been my understanding that a coach is like a general "When I bark, you better jump!" Years ago a Lt. Col. volunteered at CPC when I was there. When I found out what his rank was I said "so, you bark and they jump!" He said "yes, pretty much so!" I then told him "Just don't do it at home!" He kind of hung his head...poor guy...

Have a blessed day!
ginnyrose

2008/12/21 9:18Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: Greetings from Mrs. Krispy

Mrs. Krispy

When I first read this thread the other day I began to think about what the SI forum would be like with two Krispy Krittrs. :-o After having thought about it for awhile, I stand convinced that my initial reaction is the correct one...it would be better. :-)

Mr. Krispy has been an asset to this community and I'm sure you will be too. Merry Christmas, hope to see more of you on the forum.

PS

I was so glad to hear about your son. It did my heart good to hear how he knew to approach his earthly parents when he had questions about his Heavenly Father. I thank God for his salvation.

Grace and peace

2008/12/21 10:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy