SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Greenock Conference - Was it irrelevent?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
JoanM

Re: coincidence

The next sermon on my “to hear” list today was [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=5273&commentView=itemComments]Satan Found A Whisperer by Keith Daniel[/url]

2008/12/18 11:23Profile

Re:

The preahcing was poor. In my opion. it was very poor and the last sermon was just plain weird. No judging of the brother here, his ministry or his relationship with God. The message and the delivery was, in my opinion, very, VERY strange.

Some good stuff happened in Greenock I hear. Great! 99.99999999% of greenock neither know or care that a 'revival; happened. It's still cold, dark and hopeless over Greenock mate. You judge.

2008/12/18 11:26
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

How long before this thread is locked?

2008/12/18 11:31Profile

Re: Anyways!!

Forgive me for rushing off. I have to go and try and be a Pastor and a preacher, find out where I can tap into that flow of consciousness (please God) and then sell some books. (just 14.99 by the way) Oh! AND get saved, grab a bite to eat, then weep. fast and pray for revival, beating the floor in a regular, though definitly not new age, rhythm.

please feel free to contact me directly on [email protected]

though no death threats please, my folder for death threats and Christian cursing is over flowing already! Plus IT'S CHRISTMAS! BE NICE. Try it, it feels good.

Thanks!

2008/12/18 11:32

Re:

Enid...BE NICE..it;s Christmas!

2008/12/18 11:32

Re:

Ah Joan, well that would account for a lot of the problems you/we are having!

2008/12/18 11:34
notmyown

Re:

I dont recall anyone saying Revival happened in Greenock. It was a cry for Revival and it has birthed something in many a heart that will continue for years to come.

I have never seen a truer man of God than Keith Daniel and if you would listen to more of his sermons you would understand that he is walking in close relationship with God and seeing miracles etc.

You have no respect for those who are attempting to lead holy lives judging by the distain you use towards the 'holiness people' and their ways.

(Is this guy what they call a forum troll?)

2008/12/18 11:34Profile

Re:

Joan...please-- your just being nasty now! ouch..

2008/12/18 11:35
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Just thinking out loud.

Merry Christmas!

2008/12/18 11:35Profile
notmyown

Re:

Quote:
Forgive me for rushing off. I have to go and try and be a Pastor and a preacher, find out where I can tap into that flow of consciousness (please God) and then sell some books. (just 14.99 by the way) Oh! AND get saved, grab a bite to eat, then weep. fast and pray for revival, beating the floor in a regular, though definitly not new age, rhythm.

Is this guy for real? The mockery is shocking! and he wonders why there's no revival!??!

2008/12/18 11:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy