SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Barack Hussein Obama Wins - God's Chasetisement to Begin

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
GodsFire

Re:

Chris, I must have missed that

And I mean no hard , oversight on my part, I AM SORRY

But also, Chris, I realize that many are venting, but are we here to vent about who won or didn't win and election.......

God is in control right
I am really asking with a twist of true examination of what we believe, but definitely not to offend

2008/11/7 12:18Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: "I AM SORRY . . . But" - there is no true repentance here

To Chris,

Thank you for considering what I said.

To GodsFire.

To the I considered late into the night the post I made and the comment that prompted it. This morning I looked at the thread and did not see good fruit from my planting. Perhaps I need to do more plowing, fertilizing and cultivation before I can hope for fruit?

To say I am sorry is great.
To use all caps (which is considered 'shouting' in internet posting) is not great.
To immediately follow the shouted apology with But . . dismisses my point and brings up yours as more important. This is not what I have learned from the Scriptures. This treatment I do expect from worldly people, however.

Please, take the beam out of your own eye, so we can come together as we should. In the spirit of forgiveness and cooperation I will try to view your post in as favorable a light as possible, but your phrasing and punctuation make it difficult to do so. (What do you mean, "And I mean no hard , oversight on my part,?" Did you even consider what I said - the whole post? I think not. It seems you were so anxious to express your support and view that you stepped all over me.

I do not want to have to avoid posting on threads where I see your name and your 'pals.' Perhaps I should avoid posting altogether, rather than make waves? Is that the way it is here?

Best regards,
White Stone

2008/11/7 13:34Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Easy folks......

This is the reason that posters are asked to refrain from speaking about politics in these forums. No one wishes to silence anyone's thoughts, just to minimize the desention that usually happens when politics are involved. Trust me, I graduated with a degree in Political Science/Public Administration and worked as a lobbiest at the state capital. I love debating politics, but this is not the forum.

Let's honor the Lord by rejoicing for a wonderful day today. The sun came up today (if you live in Wisconsin, it was behind the clouds, but it still rose), and Obama is still president elect. May the Lord bless him in his journey and may He open all of our leaders eyes to the Truth.

2008/11/7 15:02Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: is this silence my answer? Say it isn't so . . .

"Perhaps I should avoid posting altogether, rather than make waves? Is that the way it is here?"

I will check back sometime and see if there ever was a reply. Are there any live souls here?

2008/11/8 14:33Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Brethren, this thread is on the verge of being locked. Please try to avoid these political traps. No one is ever edified by them.

To those that are new here: political discussions on Sermonindex are not encouraged. We've let these run their length a bit, in light of the recent election in the USA, but they have worn out their welcome and now it is time for them to go away - and stay away.

They are a dark bane and an unecessary cause of divide for otherwise peaceful Christian men and women. Please avoid them and do not initiate them. I don't even like to discuss politics with unsaved people, knowing the division and ill feelings they can cause there as well..and ultimately risk the damage of my testimony which is meant to [i]transcend[/i] politics.

Warriors in Christ, get yourselves untangled from these tentacles and reserve your strength for the real foe at hand: the unseen spirit that drives the political fervor of this world. We wrestle not against Obama or McCain, but with the force that prods such men and shapes the elections of this world.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3]SermonIndex Forum/Community Rules[/url]

2008/11/8 15:15Profile
GodsFire

Re:

I tank the Lord for a wondeful decisin by My West

2008/11/8 15:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy