SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST WATCH: "PERSECUTION OR A GREAT AWAKENING" BY PAUL WASHER

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST WATCH: "PERSECUTION OR A GREAT AWAKENING" BY PAUL WASHER

Saints,

This is a powerful warning from God through His vessel. The times are serious may this sober us to the reality of it all. WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UyZYpeReY and here: http://truepreaching.com/view/520/persecution-or-a-great-awakening-paul-washer-1/

Here is the full audio of this Question Answer Panel paul washer was on:

Question / Answer Panel by Revival Conference 2008 - Atlanta
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17390&commentView=itemComments

also a must hear sermon delivered at the same conference:

Ten Indictments (A Historical 21st Century Message) by Paul Washer
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17378&commentView=itemComments

2008/10/26 23:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST WATCH: "PERSECUTION OR A GREAT AWAKENING&q

I added a wmv file download on sermonindex.net also here: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17395&commentView=itemComments

2008/10/27 0:13Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: persecution

Thank you so much Brother Greg for getting this so quickly up and running. In my opinion this short statement of warning is about as urgent a message to get out as the message of indictments... in fact I believe this completes what God sent Paul Washer to the Conference to tell this country and especially at this very juncture in time.

Clint

2008/10/27 0:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
in fact I believe this completes what God sent Paul Washer to the Conference to tell this country and especially at this very juncture in time.

Amen.

2008/10/27 10:35Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Paul washer says the things that I hear in my spirit, but never heard any human articulate until now.

2008/10/27 11:20Profile
repentcanada

Re:

speechless.

that is a blessed site brother (truepreaching.com)

2008/10/27 14:22Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

It seems as though decisionism may ultimately come back to bite us in ways we never imagined. The more unregenerate people that assimilate into local churches and become part of the leadership, that do not know God, the more dangerous things get.

Have you ever wondered why some people refuse to accept clear teachings of the word of God and yet they consider themselves Christians? There is an old saying that, [i]the Holy Spirit and the Word of God agree.[/i]

As Paul Washer points out there could actually be so-called Christians accusing us before this is all over with. Why? They were never born again and therefor do not agree with the word of God. For the Born Again- they can do no other. The Spirit that is in them agrees with the word of God.

These so-called Christians may actually have [i]true[/i] believers put to death thinking they are doing God a service. Why? because they are of a different unregenerate spirit- the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience (Eph. 2). They do not agree with God's word. It is not the final authority in their life. Moreover they cannot understand it anyway because it is spiritually discerned. Can you begin to see the danger we are in? I am afraid we may well have a terrible price to pay to the decisional numbers game before we pass through this life.

2008/10/27 19:18Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Judas is always amongst us.

2008/10/27 19:31Profile

Re:

"Apart from a great awakening these things are going to come upon you. Be ready to lose your homes, your cars, and everything."

Wow. A staggering and very sobering warning. We do well to pay heed.

2008/10/27 22:29
stromboli

Re:

I John4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out all fear: BECAUSE FEAR HATH TORMENT. HE THAT FEARETH is not made PERFECT IN LOVE.
May we be able to say this if this happens.
"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."
This is nothing to fear, it has'nt happened yet. We still have the ability to move around and come and go as we please. we still have more freedom than many other communist dictatorships and if it does happens it'll be o.k. we'll cross that bridge when we get there. "If God be for us who can be against us?"

Heb.13:6 The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

2008/10/27 23:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy