SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : did Jesus really die spiritually

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

i cannot find where , jesus says He must spiritualy die all Jesus says is take this is my body and this is my blood. nowhere does it talk of Jesus having a different Spirit than Gods Spirit . God is Jesus and Jesus is God so how Did God, which is Life and was in Jesus' blood, for the Life is in the blood , and Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life, die spiritually, i cannot see how this happened by searching scripture and the original language . these scripture. you wrote up here don,t prove Jesus' death was also spiritual !! Jesus' soul was being poured out on the cross when He cried out not His Spirit. isa, 53 bears this out.

2008/8/29 20:59Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

Quote:

clintstone wrote:
the only scriptures you give here say in His body. Jesus in john 6:51 says" the bread which i give is My flesh ,which i shall give for the life of the world." isaiah 53:6 says " the lord the the iniquity of us all on Him . not in Him. in hebrews 10:20 the vei that was torn was His flesh. in 1 cor 12:3 paulwarns that no man can call Jesus accursed { anathema ]in the greek which means to become unredeemed. in gal3:14 when Jesus became a curse for us , the word katara from the greek root word kata and the root ara which means impreciated. as other scriptures sat that the father looked upon Jesus as He would have us. while He was on the cross shedding His blood and with rent flesh.if Christ ....became sin... then Jesus had to have been anathema [accursed] ,which is exactly what copeland and hagin and kenyon and all who believe thier report, are saying. 2cor 5:21 should be translated ; " he made Him who knew no sin, a sin offering for us." in the old testament Jesus was always represented as on offering for sin , this fit with all of scripture of Jesus being God in and also of God justification in now being able to forgive our sins becuase of the sinless sin offering, that is only Jesus' flesh and Jesus' blood. [b]the life is in the blood and hebrews says He gave His blood THROUGH an eternal spirit[/b] . that eternal Spirit was Jesus' spirit. i cannot find where Jesus had 2 spirits in scripture.

"[b]..the life is in the blood and hebrews says He gave His blood THROUGH an eternal spirit.that eternal Spirit was Jesus' spirit"[/b]

You just said it, you really should re-read this statement that you just said-

The LIFE of the flesh is IN the blood-now, let me ask you, what is the life of the blood?

What is "IN" the blood that make it the LIFE (breath) of the Flesh?

2008/8/30 14:36Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

the scripture is always clear, John g. Lake said that we can test everything through the words of Jesus. Jesus made it clear what was to be given by Him {who is God} for us to be saved and it was His Flesh and His Blood. His Flesh was torn and His blood was given THROUGH AN ETERNAL SPIRIT,and that spirit was not eternal death. to be spiritually dead is eternal death,everlasting unending death. it is so easy to know the truth if you look to Jesus and His word. not hagin, copeland, dollar,hinn,kenyon, words.

2008/8/31 12:55Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

Jesus was righteous-and not only righteous but sinless. Righteous/Sinless man can't die-because the wages of sin is death-speakig of Christ, " in him was no sin" he of himself "knew no sin"-but in order for him to die " He was made to be sin for us.."

The reason why Jesus's death was not eternal is because of :

Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because [b]it was not possible that he should be holden of it[/b].

It was not possible for him to be HOLDEN of death-it was not possible for death to hold Christ.

Before we were saved, we were spiritually dead, (condemned already) to be receipiants of eternal death-but Christ coming and suffering for us, not only on the cross, but also in hell-we deserved, and were under eternal damnation-but Christ had to only suffer for 3 days and nights for us-though WE deserved ETERNITY IN HELL. Jesus's death upon the cross and his 3 days and 3 nights in hell was able to resuce us from a penalty of ETERNAL DAMNATION. (we did not deserve 3 days and 3 nights in damnation, we deserved Eternal damnation)But his 3 days and 3 nights was enough to satisfy God for the procuring of our salvation.

Even though, it was not possible for the pains of death to stay eternally upon Christ-for it was impossible for death to hold him-

2008/8/31 18:04Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

Quote:

clintstone wrote:
the scripture is always clear, John g. Lake said that we can test everything through the words of Jesus. Jesus made it clear what was to be given by Him {who is God} for us to be saved and it was His Flesh and His Blood. His Flesh was torn and His blood was given THROUGH AN ETERNAL SPIRIT,and that spirit was not eternal death. to be spiritually dead is eternal death,everlasting unending death. it is so easy to know the truth if you look to Jesus and His word. not hagin, copeland, dollar,hinn,kenyon, words.

You cannot separate the Blood of Christ from the Spirit of Christ-the scripture is clear on this. Because the Spirit testifies of/to the Blood.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. [b]And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth[/b]. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, [b]the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one[/b]

2008/8/31 19:37Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The eternal Spirit of God, cannot and never die, lest how do we gain eternal life in Him. The Soul do Christ, the Body of Christ, the Blood of Christ was crucified at the Cross, this is the like the the sacrifice in the temple, a spotless lamb, offered up for the sins of His people, that they might have eternal life, and that life is in Him. If eternal life was given at the Cross, how would Jesus have the power to lay down His own life and take it up again.

The key to this life of the flesh that is in the Blood, separating it from the Spirit is in; Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Is Jesus Christ not the Word made flesh? Is not the Blood shed, which is liquid flesh, the life of the flesh that God would accept as the only atonement of perfect flesh for the sin of corruptible flesh. Even those that are to be cast into the pit, have eternal spirits which will never die.

We must separate the soul and spirit as the
Word of God says, The Word of God being the medium which does the separating, which is Christ. John 1

When we are born again, we are not born again in the soul, that is being conformed to the image of Christ, but the spirit which is separated by the Word of God is eternal and that spirit which before salvation was the spirit of iniquity, Satan's spirit, the new birth gives that spirit of corruption the boot and Incorruptable Seed of the Father is given that we become new creatures, a new creation race of God's children, which have a new Spirit the Spirit of Christ, which will never die.

Ro 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Ro 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Just like Christ, the body is dead because of our sin, but the Spirit is life because of His perfect righteous of the atonement of His Soul, and Body and the life of the Flesh which is our atoning sacrifice for all sin of those that believe. When the life in the blood stops moving or is all shed from the body, it separates into flesh and water. What came from the spear in the side of Christ on the Cross? John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
The life of the flesh which is the blood was dead. That is the Life given for us, who is not our living sacrifice, The Spirit of Christ in You the Hope of Glory. Amen

In Christ: Phillip

2008/9/2 14:07Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

Was Jesus forsaken of the Father-yes or no?

Did Jesus have what we would call a human spirit-yes or no?

2008/9/2 14:52Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

"""Was Jesus forsaken of the Father-yes or no"""

In His soul and flesh, Yes, in Spirit, No.

John 10:25-30 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

If Jesus was forsaken in the Oneness that He and His Father were in Spirit, that would mean that God forsake Himself. The only thing that was forsaken was the soul of Christ, which governed His flesh, which is divided from the Spirit by the two edged sword, He Himself being the Sword, that is what contained the sins of the flesh of the whole world, by the cup He drank into His body for the sacrifice and atonement of the whole world, in the Garden, "Yet not my will, but yours be done".

Where does it say that man has a human spirit. Man has a human soul. That is the breath of Life that God breathed into Adam, Adam chose his spirit by whom he believed the lie from.

"""Did Jesus have what we would call a human spirit-yes or no?"""

No, there is no human spirit, only the spirit of Satan or the Spirit of Christ, only that which is chosen to believe in. In that since, Yes, for Christ and His Father were One and they totally believed in each other.

"This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased".

If Jesus is eternal life, and gives it to us who believe, and He could loose it, then so can we. This is where salvation is not eternal and depends on works not Grace.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/9/2 16:57Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

N/A

2008/9/2 18:40Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

thank you nellie . i have already established , in my own mind , by all that i have studied, that, Jesus could not have died Spiritually and to make Him to have died this way makes Jesus just a man, and in doing so, as copeland teaches thatany man before his fall could have saved the world and die as Jesus did for all sin. I have many battles ahead of me on this line here[ in tulsa] and abroad. so i am getting all the truth i can to reason with all who will listen and come out of this lie . thak you for telling me of brother Clendenen. may peace be overwhelmingly yours and fullness of Joy flood your life through the fruits of answered prayer. i feel by the spirit to tell you to ASK !!! that your JOY be full the father says to you ask. this word ask is a most assured and excellent invitation to us, who are sons of God. God bless

2008/9/2 19:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy