SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : all will be healed?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

...and God allowed it, i.e. willed it.

Krispy

2008/8/27 16:00

Re:

Looked up Roger Sapp. Another faith healer. They're a dime a dozen.

Krispy

2008/8/27 16:00
Joshh

Re:

First of all, I'm not WoF by any means. Secondly, I don't think it is WoF doctrine, as about the only thing WoF and I agree on in this subject is God wants us well. Third, what are you implying that I should "buckle my seatbelt"?

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Joshh... you may or may not realize it, but what you are promoting is Word of Faith doctrine. Buckle your seatbelt if thats what you're bringing to the table.

Krispy

2008/8/27 16:01Profile
Joshh

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Looked up Roger Sapp. Another faith healer. They're a dime a dozen.

Krispy

Krispy, maybe you should read what he says first before you lump him in with a dime a dozen faith healer. I'm guessing you've scanned the first page of his website and that is it. He isn't a dime a dozen faith healer by any means. BTW, I guess by "buckle your seatbelt" you meant you're going into attack mode?

2008/8/27 16:03Profile
Joshh

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
...and God allowed it, i.e. willed it.

Krispy

God willed to teach Satan a lesson. Again, God healed Job.

2008/8/27 16:04Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
There aren't 2,000 year old people because no one wants to live that long.

That's "why"?

Sorry brother but that is not scripture ...

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

By appointment.

2008/8/27 16:06Profile

Re:

Quote:
BTW, I guess by "buckle your seatbelt" you meant you're going into attack mode?

You're new here... I'll just let that go.

No, what I meant was that most here will challenge anyone who promotes WOF on this forum. Not just me.

Why not get to know me before you pass judgement on me?

Krispy

2008/8/27 16:06

Re:

I'll never understand why some people cry "personal attack" when they get challenged. I havent said anything derogatory about anyone in this thread. I do smell WOF all over this. Mr. Sapp may not consider himself WOF, but so far from what I have read his doctrine on healing is [b]exactly[/b] the same as Hagin and the rest of the WOF'ers. It's not a personal attack to say so. Mr. Sapp is a faith healer.

A dog may call himself a wolf... may even chase deer like a wolf... but he's still a dog.

(not calling Sapp a dog... just making an analogy)

Krispy

2008/8/27 16:34
Joshh

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
I'll never understand why some people cry "personal attack" when they get challenged. I havent said anything derogatory about anyone in this thread. I do smell WOF all over this. Mr. Sapp may not consider himself WOF, but so far from what I have read his doctrine on healing is [b]exactly[/b] the same as Hagin and the rest of the WOF'ers. It's not a personal attack to say so. Mr. Sapp is a faith healer.

A dog may call himself a wolf... may even chase deer like a wolf... but he's still a dog.

(not calling Sapp a dog... just making an analogy)

Krispy

I have no problem if you challenge what I say. However, I do not like it when a friend of mine who is not some run-of-the-mill faith healer is lumped in with the rest of the WoFers. I know the man. I've had dinner with him. I've seen sick people healed at his meetings. I've talked with him on the phone. I also live in Tulsa, and I know all about WoF. I'm guessing you've never heard of Dr. Sapp before I mentioned his name on this thread, yet you lumped him in with the Hinn's and Popoffs.

Quote:
You're new here... I'll just let that go.

No, what I meant was that most here will challenge anyone who promotes WOF on this forum. Not just me.

Why not get to know me before you pass judgement on me?

Krispy

I challenge WoF docterine! I'm not WoF at all, though I don't disagree with them on everything.

Maybe you should spend some time going over what Dr Sapp has to say before you judge him as a WoFer. And if you disagree with him, find a Bible based reason why he is wrong, don't call him a fraud because he isn't clearing out hospitals (I don't think you have in this thread, but that is a common argument from those who think God wants people sick).

2008/8/27 17:12Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Joshh wrote:

Quote:

don't call him a fraud because he isn't clearing out hospitals (I don't think you have in this thread, but that is a common argument from those who think God wants people sick).

I don't know the man or anything about him, you do.

In your opinion, why isn't he, your friend, clearing out hospitals?

Thanks

2008/8/27 17:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy