SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Kay Authur warns of a famine coming to America

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Kay Authur warns of a famine coming to America

[b]Kay Authur warns of a famine coming to America[/b]

Dear Seekers and Leaders:

This was forwarded to me and I checked into this and this is very accurate as to what happened in Atlanta at a "Deeper Still" Conference right before July 4th Week-end.

Don

-----------------

Dear Ones,

On June 27th and 28th I attended a conference in Atlanta called “Deeper Still.” Internationally known speakers Kay Arthur, Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer were there and I looked forward to a special time of worship and having God convict me of my sins and lead me to areas in my life where I need to change. I have been to similar conferences for years, although none this large and with so many well-known speakers. There were over 20,000 women in attendance at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta- they said it was the largest crowd ever. I had an idea of what to expect from the conference, but nothing prepared me for what actually happened. I feel led to share my experience with family and friends. This is important, so stay with me!

When Kay Arthur took the stage you could just tell that her spirit was heavy and there was a certain “heaviness” in the atmosphere even before she started to speak.

She said that she had been literally physically sick to have to bring us this message and right out the gate she said, We are in grave danger.” She said that God had revealed to her that a literal famine is coming to America. Physical, not spiritual. She said that God is moving in judgment against our nation. I know I can’t describe this well enough, but the atmosphere was ominous. Kay is a seasoned speaker and she had to BATTLE to get through her message. She stumbled over scriptures and had an extremely difficult time. At times I was almost expecting her to collapse. At one point she just had to stop and pray. There was no person, myself included, that I could see who did not have tears streaming down their faces. As you may know, Kay Arthur is normally a very confident, composed speaker, but she was literally in a spiritual battle and it was taking place right before my eyes. I have never seen anything like it. She went on to give 7 things that Christians must do during this time and I am going to give those to you now:

1. Jer 4:3- Break up the fallow ground- return to Me. Repent. Get on your face before God and ask him to break your heart with the things that break His heart.

2. Mourn- Jer. 9:17-18 and Ezekial 9. It is time to weep because our nation’s sin is incredible.

3. Pray- Jer 36:7- Pray fervently, passionately for America.

4. Love God’s Word- Jer. 20. You MUST love the Word of God and be in the Word of God. I was particularly convicted here because I know I have not been as deeply in His Word as I need to be. She said we must get serious about this.

5. Love others as Jesus loved them. Jer. 31:3 and John 13:34.

6. Introduce people to Jesus Christ. It’s time to get serious about this. This is no time for timidity. Jer. 31:31; Jer. 33:1-9 and 15 and 17.

7. Rest. If you will do these things, then rest in the fact that you have done God’s will. She said that it is going to be vitally important for us to get enough physical rest. She went on to say that God has not given us a spirit of fear and that if we are obedient to Him, we will be protected.

She said to read Ezekial 14 over and over until you understand it. This is what God will do if a country turns against Him. She said that this is going to be a calamity ( she used the word calamity in such a way that you knew this is going to be no small thing) for our country, and gave many more scripture references, but what I have given you are the main points that she made. I hope you know that I would not have sent this to you if I had not been profoundly affected by it and feel it is of great importance to share it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will do with this information what you feel led by God to do.

Love in Christ Jesus,

Beth

2008/7/14 13:42Profile

Re: Kay Authur warns of a famine coming to America

Wow, this is a very sobering message from Mrs. Arthur. I did some searching and found other blogs who wrote about her message and gave the same impression as this author. The audio of it doesn't seem to be available yet, from what I can tell.

What an amazing message to give to thousands of women...

2008/7/14 14:44
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Yes, I agree a very sobering word...and one that must be heeded...MUST.

thanks for posting...

2008/7/14 15:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am going to try and find the audio and video of this message and post it on SI.

Oh may we realize the hour we are in!

2008/7/14 15:18Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Kay Authur warns of a famine coming to America

While Kay Arthur is not on my list of favorite people, I do think her message on a possible famine may have some merit.

I was not going to post this until I have heard more about this from experts but since this thread introduced this idea, I think I will share it.

In the past few weeks we have had customers at our greenhouse complaining about the purple hull pea crop this year. The pods are long like normal but many are not filled out with peas. My question is do purple hull peas require bees for pollination and since there is the problem of bee colony collapse, does it mean the pea flowers did not pollinate, hence the absence of beans in the pod? Weather is OK, while we are dry - in places- we did have more rain this year then last year so I do not think weather should be a factor. If more crops are not being pollinated that depend on bees for it to happen, the probability of a famine is within the range of common sense. Not all crops are dependent on bees for pollination: some, like tomatoes can be pollinated by bees or wind. We have used both methods in the greenhouses.

Just my two cents for whatever it is worth...
ginnyrose

2008/7/14 15:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I made a few calls and at this point this either have not recorded it or have not made it available. I am going to try and leave a message with a few people to see if we can get it up on sermonindex.

pray saints.

2008/7/14 15:45Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Kay Arthur has a call to corporate prayer in her website with a very insightful call to prayer.
It seems the moderators do not like linking to other website in these threads so I will refrain. They can be found on the main page of Kays ministry site.

It will be good to see this specific speaking if it can be found...

2008/7/14 15:47Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

...have been looking online and there is no trace of any video on this speaking. Let us pray that if it exists the Lord would be pleased to have it here.

2008/7/14 22:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is the link to the call of prayer, I think it is totally suitable to post: http://www.precept.org/site/PageServer?pagename=gen_AmericaAtTheCrossroads

What moderators try to get people to refrain from publishing is many videos and audios of teachings that are not correct or worthwhile to direct people to.

2008/7/14 22:29Profile

Re:

Here's an article by Perry Stone, on this:

[url=http://www.voe.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42]Is There A Silent Famine Sweeping the Globe?[/url]

2008/7/15 7:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy