SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "THE CALLED" - by Rahman Reuben ... Chapters 1 to 3 ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rahman

Re:

Abide you wrote;

Quote;
"My question is... if these angels have fallen, in one way or another, hypotetically speaking, individuals. Can't the heavenly angels redeem, conqueor, as in the ancient days of old"?

i'm not quite understanding your question, can you clarify?

2004/10/19 12:53Profile
Abide

Re:

Feeling a tad discouraged, pardon my joining in, but answering your question...

What I meant with my question, is that, as I am reading your theology, my spirit is leaping and running to the old testiment, and then rushing back to the new testiment and in between.

I see the word Called, and Fallen and Angels, and Satan, and I get angry within because Satan Yes, he may have POWER, but he is not God, he is not sitting on the Throne in Heaven. I refuse to believe that he may come in and one is not able to be restored, captured, redeemed, delivered, freed, and saved. I agree and believe that we are living in the End Times, but do we focus on what satan is doing, or do we focus on redeeming the time?

Again, my apologies for joining in and asking my silly questions.

I find this site so fasinating and can't help responding when, my spirit leaps within me.

God Bless You All!!!

2004/10/19 16:55Profile
Rahman

Re:

Abide,

Be of good cheer! ... and you don't have to apologize for joining in? ... That's what we're supposed to do ... Joining in, discussing, and listening to champion sermons is why our Lord used brother Greg to set SI up in the first place ... SI is an oasis in a parched and dried wilderness ...

Ok, you wrote;

Quote;
"I see the word Called, and Fallen and Angels, and Satan, and I get angry within because Satan Yes, he may have POWER, but he is not God, he is not sitting on the Throne in Heaven. I refuse to believe that he may come in and one is not able to be restored, captured, redeemed, delivered, freed, and saved".

Amen, i also agree with everything you said ... We all have the ability to be restored, uncaptured, redeemed, delivered, freed, and saved, via God's love toward us thru His only begotten Son Jesus Christ ... "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in Him, might not perish, but have everlasting life" ...

"The Called", that i directed you to is about how, and why we've all come to need the benefit of the above scripture ... The only way Satan has any power over our salvation is if we choose to give it to him by rejecting Christ ... Over those of us who've already accepted Christ (it's my belief) that satan has no power over me as regards my salvation, but i've got to be ever on the watch in my Christian walk because he, and his horrid hordes, are always there trying to trip me/us up ... That's why the Ephesian's says that we're to PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD! ... We're all in a constant battle with satan in our flesh and minds, that's why we're admonished to meditate on His Word day and night, and to become renewed in the spirit of our minds ...

You also wrote;

Quote;
"I agree and believe that we are living in the End Times, but do we focus on what satan is doing, or do we focus on redeeming the time"?

Personally i focus on both, i focus on "doing" when it comes to redeeming the time, and i focus on "watching" circumspectly when it comes to satan ... Of course i'm of the belief that if we as the church of Christ was truly focused on "redeeming" the times, there would be less evil to be on the watch for ... But as the world, and the condition of Christ Church stands now, there's much to be on the watch for regarding satan ...

2004/10/19 17:31Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro. Rahman
I have been reading the book and I've just finished the 5th chapter and it is simply amazing. There is so much we don't know about as far as how things came to be as they are and we are fed a lot of foolishness by so-called expert theologists or clergymen which is often contrary to the Word. Will you be posting the rest of the book on the forum?

Thank you for your prayers for our little church here in Galveston.

2004/12/27 13:12Profile
Rahman

Re: End of step #3

Ironman you posted;
"Will you be posting the rest of the book on the forum"?

No i won't be posting the rest of "The Called" but am waiting on the Lord to pitch to me it's publisher ...

The Lord has given me a vision regarding this book, that it will be published as a means towards His final harvesting of His souls, that it will be a controversial best seller and screenplayed into a major mega box office movie with all the bells and whistles of todays big budget special effects, but in the vein of "The Ten Commandments" as a film to surely bring honor and praise to the Lord of glory ...

This has been my most intense year in Christ in all my 25 years of salvation, and He's taught me so much that at times thru the past year it's been mind boggling ... He's adjusted me in a way this past year that has certainly changed me for His better ...

Twenty years ago i believe the Lord answered my heart felt prayers of wanting to write a novel explanation of His story for those who are now as confused about His plan as i once was and so He gave me "The Called", and then i believe He placed His "thought" in my heart, soul and spirit that He'd one day do all that i've mentioned above ...

Just recently He gave me a confirmation thru a sermon i heard about Joseph's dream of the sheaves, to not lose faith in my vision, but to just keep on believing tho it's been 20 years, tho all the odds still seem against it, and tho i have no support in my vision faith from any other saints around me ... The pastor said these things about a vision given us by God ...

- First off it has to be a vision from God ...
- Second, that all visions from God to men are designed to increase His harvest of souls
- Third, that there are five stages that a person blessed with a vision from God must go thru, and that vision from God first begins with His putting a thought in your mind ...

1 - i thought it ... (Whoa Lord ... is my vision really from You?) ...
2 - i bought it ... (Yes Lord, my vision really is from You!) ...
3 - i sought it ... (Ok Lord i believe You and am really persuing my vision) ...
4 - i caught it ... (Thank You Lord, You finally made my vision a reality) ...
5 - i taught it ... (Thank you Lord, now You can use me to really exhort by example other struggling visionaries) ...

i believe that i'm so close to point #4 that you (and the world) won't have to wait much longer to read the rest of "The Called" as a published book ... i'm expecting great things from God from 2005 on out in regards both my vision for "The Called", and that of my vision for His final Revival, particularly with my church ... ive diligently struggled, i've desperately wrestled, been dawned on and crippled by God, and prevailed is the personal word of blessing i've recieved from the Lord in these final weeks of 2004 ... For the first time in my life i know what "assured expectation" is ...

You also wrote;
"Thank you for your prayers for our little church here in Galveston".

As with all prayers of intercession (another thing i learned this year) it's my pleasure! ... May God bless your little Church in Galveston exceedingly in bringing in His sheaves ... Amen

2004/12/29 12:08Profile
i1cu_yellow

Re:

Abide,

Words of Encouragment to you...
Do not ever STOP asking questions, for the desire to learn and to study has been given to you by heaven above. In due time it will be Revealed.

It is better to ask and obtain knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, then not to ask at all.

May the lord strengthen you in this area, more and more and more, as you seek him (Col 1:9) and may the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding accompany you always.

God Bless You.

2004/12/29 16:13Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Rahman
I thank you for your response and will be looking forward to the rest of that book. I have learned much from it but I think that my spirit has learned more than I know. God has been doing much with us here in Galveston. We have been working and blistering speed and God has been teaching us a lot. The spirit comprehends all these things but the flesh is overwhelemed because these things are foreign to the flesh.

I pray God's blessing on you in this new year.

2005/1/9 19:22Profile
Rahman

Re: Finally! ... Thank you Jesus~! ...

Well Bro. Ironman ... i'm finally across the bridge! ...

THE CALLED: is published! ... :-D
Please click on this links for more info:

AMAZON (Reviews & Search Inside the Book - Amazon members can also search: Surprise Me!)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1597814644/103-6637566-9019013?v=glance&n=283155&_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

BOOK FINDER 4 U (THE CALLED - available in 5 countries)
http://www.bookfinder4u.com/IsbnSearch.aspx?isbn=1597814644&mode=direct

Next stop: BABYLON! ... ;-)

Bro. R

2005/10/3 12:17Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro R i guess we can both now say "on the road again" and indeed i shall see you in babylon.

2005/10/3 15:15Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: "THE CALLED" - by Rahman Reuben ... Chapters 1 to 3 ...

Quote:
As firmly believed by the author this “novel” is a divinely inspired compliment to the first 32 chapters of Genesis, intent only on making God’s story/plan clearer to “truth seekers”.

I am going to be the dissenting voice again I fear. When Rahman first posted some chapters of his book here he introduced them with these words quoted above.

I presumed that by 'comple-ment' Rahman means something which comple-tes something that without it would be lacking. To make the assertion that a 'novel' is divinely inspired is a dangerous line which we have met before here on SI in other contexts. To suggest that a 'novel' complements the scripture is outrageous.

There is no evidence that the Book of Enoch was written by Enoch and certainly no suggestion from the scripture that the non-canonical book of Enoch should be regarded as scripture or a complement to scripture.

2005/10/25 18:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy