SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA, USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Wow. That's only an hour and change for me. Hopefully my schedule will permit. Would be awesome to meet Washer, Kenaston, McLeod

Do share the word about the event with others and pre-register once you know you can attend.

We are also working on getting videos done by good speakers from all across the world to share their heart on revival. These 10-15 minute presentations will add much to the event and build in us a desperation to see God work in a mighty way!

Keep praying saints.

2008/4/1 12:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There are over [b]100 registered[/b] attendees already for the Lilburn, GA conference.

If you are desiring to go and have not registered you can do so here: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

More general information about hotels etc will be published in the upcoming week.

2008/4/1 15:58Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

My wife and I -- along with a few relatives -- would like to attend. Unfortunately, we aren't sure about where we will be living/working in October. However, we will register as soon as it becomes clear that we can go (by faith)!

I am excited about this location. My oldest sister lives in Chattanooga, TN with her husband and young children. This is not too far from the conference. We are hoping that she can attend as well.

We are fasting and praying for this conference. We just sent out an email about the conference, along with a link to the website. We are expecting great things!

:-)

2008/4/1 17:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Ralph Sutera has just confirmed he will be speaking at the event:

Ralph Sutera - used of God in the Saskatoon Canadian Revival of 1971. He played a key role with his brother Lou in the Western Canadian Revival Fellowship. He is the author of several books and founder of the Heart-Cry for Revival Conference in the USA.

Keep praying saints.

2008/4/2 10:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

There are over [b]200[/b] people registered already for the conference. Keep spreading the news about the event by "word of mouth." You can pre-register by going here: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

Details with hotels and schedule are coming out soon.

2008/4/7 14:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

The information brochure has been released with hotel information also:

INFORMATION BROCHURE -

Accommodations - The recommended hotels that are close by the venue are: Comfort Suites, 3700 Shackleford Rd. Duluth, ph. 770-931-9299. Marriott, 1775 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, ph. 866-339-3132. Simply mention that you are attending the “Revival Conference 2008” event for a discount. (Shuttle service available as needed.)

If you have any other questions do let me know.

2008/4/9 17:40Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

There are over [b]250 people registered[/b] already for the conference. Keep spreading the news about the event by "word of mouth." You can pre-register by going here: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

2008/4/11 1:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

It would be great for any brethren attending the event that use the forums to post and let people know that you are coming, this can be helpful in arranging to share accommodations and rooms in hotels and also in sharing rides to the event.

2008/4/12 20:47Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
It would be great for any brethren attending the event that use the forums to post and let people know that you are coming, this can be helpful in arranging to share accommodations and rooms in hotels and also in sharing rides to the event.

The Courvilles should be there, Lord willing...hopefully all eight of us. :-)

2008/4/12 21:49
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

Do you think that it would be appropriate to print out fliers and mail them to congregations that might possibly be interested in the conference? Perhaps an email campaign could be started in which we email everyone we know who might be interested in the conference and ask that they forward it to those who might also be interested?

I have read how "viral" campaigns (sort of like "word of mouth" via the internet) have worked over the past few years for various events or political campaigns. Perhaps an email (with information and links) sent to believers who are hungry for revival could be forwarded from them to others?

Do you think this is a proper means of spreading this news?

2008/4/13 0:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy