Discussion Forum : General Topics : REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008: Greenock, Scotland

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Keep praying saints as details are being worked on. The registration page should be up in a week or 2.

2008/3/9 15:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It is looking likely that the american conference will not be working out this year, we have been waiting on the Lord for His will and it seems that doors are not opening at this point and things arent coming together.

On the otherhand the scotland event has been very dynamic and prayer after prayer has been answered. Keep praying saints. Do note that the scotland conference will be LIVE WEBCASTED so that people back in North America will be able to watch many if not all the sessions live.

2008/3/10 16:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have put up the "registration" page for the scotland event here: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

also this page has changed with more information: https://www.sermonindex.net/revivalconference.php

2008/3/10 17:35Profile

Re:

Greg said

Quote:
It is looking likely that the american conference will not be working out this year, we have been waiting on the Lord for His will and it seems that doors are not opening at this point ...

Brother, I stopped your quote here, because it seems the right place to rest.

You weren't this far ahead at this point in the year last year with the first conference, and it seems to me perfectly possible that once enough is finalised on the Scottish conference, doors may begin to open for the American one.

God is full of surprises, sometimes.

Maybe He would like it held over a weekend, for instance, like most other short conferences to which working people are invited.

Maybe He wants it in Canada, or Texas, or California (not that I know where you've been looking).

I would like to share also, that having been in Scotland in years past, and having heard prophecy about God moving in the UK, for instance, in one, sparks flew off a hub (where I was at the time), and ignited other places, there is something solid in my spirit about this venture in Scotland, for which I had no heart at all when England had been mooted. (Nothing against England. It didn't click like this is doing.)

I was very surprised at your Scottish location, but delighted, as I've been there many times on the way to Argyll for holidays. It's a great part of the world for anyone who wants to stay on to travel for a few days as a tourist.

:-D

[url=http://www.geo.ed.ac.uk/scotgaz/councils/region4.html]Argyll and Bute clickable map[/url]

If you call up this page, then click the arrow beneath the map, it changes to Inverclyde, where Greenock is situated. Ferries leave from Gourock.

(Actually, this is a gazeteer for Scotland and each click takes you to the next region, showing main roads. There are trains too, but not shown.)

2008/3/11 9:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy