SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : REVIVAL PRAYER

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

REVIVAL PRAYER

I have taken many Scriptures and knitted them together. I do not do this to change any meaning or context. I only do this as a literary tool to praise the Lord God on High. What better wy to pray than to use the Word of God, may you be blessed............Frank

REVIVAL PRAYER

I am the Almighty God! Walk before Me and be perfect and who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Now gird up your loins like a man; for I will ask of you, and you teach Me.

Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me if you have understanding ? And who has set its measurements, for do you know? Or who has stretched the line on it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Or who laid the corner stone thereof; when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it broke forth as it came from the womb? When I made the clouds its robe, and darkness its navel-band and set My limit on it, and set bars and doors and I said, You shall come to here, but no further; and here your proud waves shall stop.

Have you commanded the morning from your days, and caused the dawn to know its place that it might take hold of the ends of the earth; that the wicked might be shaken out of it? Have you entered into the storehouses of the snow? Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, which I have kept for the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war? How is it, the way the light is distributed, and how does the east wind spread itself on the earth ?

To whom then will you compare your God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him? Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is I who sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in; who brings the rulers to nothing; I makes the judges of the earth as vanity.

Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble. To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One .who brings the rulers to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth as vanity.

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty, just and true are Your ways, O King of saints .Holy, holy, holy, Lord God, the Almighty, who was and is and is to come.Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments. Jehovah lives! And blessed be my Rock, and exalted be the God, the Rock of my salvation. Jehovah is my strength, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my rock; I will trust in Him; He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.

You Jehovah are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You Jehovah are the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? O Jehovah, Yours is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty. For all in the heavens and in the earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Jehovah, and You lift up Yourself to all as the Head.

Jehovah lives! And blessed be my Rock, and exalted be the God, you are the Rock of my salvation. You only are my rock and my salvation; you are my strong tower; I shall not be shaken. For who is God besides you Jehovah? Or, who is a Rock except you my God? You live Jehovah ; and blessed be my rock, and let the God of my salvation be praised. For You are my rock and my fortress; and for Your name's sake lead me and guide me.

Make haste to help me, O my LORD, my salvation. O Jehovah, you are the God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before You. And in my distress I called on you Jehovah, and I cried to you my God; you heard my voice out of your temple, and my cry came before you, into your ears. O Jehovah my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me. This poor man cried, and Jehovah heard, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Hide Your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. And cast me not away from Your presence, take not Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways; and sinners shall be converted to You. My tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

O Jehovah, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise. For You do not desire sacrifice; or else I would give it; You do not delight in burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not hidden Your loving-kindness and Your truth from the great congregation. My praise shall be of You in the great congregation; I will pay My vows before the ones who fear you.

I will bless you Jehovah at all times; your praise always shall be in my mouth. You have put a new song in my mouth, praise to our God; many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in you Jehovah. I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations; therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.

Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips, All the earth shall worship You, and shall sing to You; they praise Your name. Selah.

The living, the living, he shall praise You, as I do this day; the father shall make Your truth known to the sons. Heal me, O Jehovah, and I shall be healed, save me, and I shall be saved; for You are my praise.

O Jehovah, Yours is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty. For all in the heavens and in the earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Jehovah, and You lift up Yourself to all as Head.

You have swallowed up death in victory; and the Lord Jehovah will wipe away tears from all faces. And you shall take away from all the earth the rebuke of His people. For Jehovah has spoken. O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?" But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

My soul thirsts for you my God, for the living God; O God, You are my God; I will seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You, as in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; O God, You are my God; And as the hart pants after the water brooks, so my soul pants after You, O God, Deep calls to deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; my soul thirsts for God, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before God?

My tears have been my food day and night. He who believes on Me, as the Scripture has said, "Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." And I heard as the sound of a great multitude, and as the sound of many waters, and as the sound of strong thunders, saying, Hallelujah! For the Lord God omnipotent reigns! And I heard a voice from Heaven, like the voice of many waters and like the voice of a great thunder. And I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. And His feet were like burnished brass having been fired in a furnace. And His voice was like the sound of many waters.

I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify these things to you over the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows except he who receives it . And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations. The one who overcomes, this one will be clothed in white clothing. And I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

And to Him who overcomes I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will go out no more. And I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God, and My new name.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame and have sat down with My Father in His throne. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let the one hearing say, Come! And let the one who is thirsty come. And he who is willing, let him take of the Water of Life freely.

O Lord, You are worthy to receive glory and honor and power, because You created all things, and for Your will they are and were created. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing. Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb forever and ever. Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever. Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and honor and the power to the Lord our God.

And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself. And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. And he showed me a pure river of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. And He said to me, It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who thirsts I will give of the fountain of the Water of Life freely. He who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.

Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according as his work is. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last. Yes, I am coming quickly, Amen............................Yes, come, Lord Jesus.

http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com

2008/2/26 12:21
Abide

Re: REVIVAL PRAYER

WELCOME, into this place
WELCOME, into this broken vessel
You’re desire to abide in the praises
Of your people

So, we lift our hands, and we lift our
Heart’s, as we offer up this praise unto
Your name.

2008/2/26 13:45Profile

Re:

Amen Abide

2008/2/26 20:33

Re:

I pray that we would all be broken vessels before the Lord. I believe that this brokeness will usher in a genuine Reformation in the Church. Tozer contends this when he speaks about Cain and Abel. He says that Abels scarifice was acceptable before the Lord because he realized that he was a sinner and knew his state, Cain was familiar and took his relationship for granted. I pray that we as a Chruch would realize our general stste and bring a smiliar sacrifice before God and that God would send down His fire to consume that which is acceptable to Him.

2008/2/27 11:47
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

If we follow Paul and he followed Christ we will bring forth reformation in our own selves and the Body of Christ will then take care of itself, by the power of Christ and teaching of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Phl 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:12-29 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church: Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; ((((which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:)))) (((((((((((((((Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.)))))))))))))))

In Christ: Phillip

2008/2/28 16:31Profile

Re:

"If we follow Paul and he followed Christ we will bring forth reformation in our own selves and the Body of Christ will then take care of itself, by the power of Christ and teaching of the Holy Spirit."

Hi Philip, I am all for following the example of Christ and Paul and every believer should work out their salvation with fear and trembling. This does not negate the fact that the Church does require leadership. Paul exercised leadership over the churches that he established. He corrected the Corinthians and advised them to excommunicate a man then bring him back into the fold. Luther did not just try to change himself, he took a hammer and a nail and rocked the "Christian," world. As did many other reformers. Truth is Jesus works through men also, and we, as brothers and sisters, must follow His call............brother Frank

2008/2/28 23:33
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Jesus said "He did nothing unless the Father taught Him".

Jhn 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

I am not implying we do nothing, but I am implying we do what the Christ in us wants us to do. That we listen carefully to the Holy Spirit as He teaches us this Christ from the Word Himself.

This is our honor and Glory; Jhn 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

That we do nothing unless the Christ in us gives the Holy Spirit our teaching of His will.

We must Honor the Christ in us and we are Honoring the Father as Christ is in us and it is only Him that the Father will accept Honor from not me.

This is our perfection in honoring the Son, and then we will be making the Body of Christ be what God intended it to be before the foundation of the world.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

All of Ephesians 1, especially our being through Christ the conformity of our life to the life in Christ. Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:

Not my works but His in me. This is a old testament proverb, pertaining to God and Israel, but it is also very presenting through ourselves and the Faith of Christ that is in us.

Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

We are to do the works of Jesus Christ through His life and strength and the teaching of the Holy Spirit, this is what Paul means when he says follow me as I follow Christ.

Who gave the early reformation martyrs the character to pick up the hammer and nail.
That we might have their capacity and following of Paul through the Holy Spirit leading us in the Christ Life as He led Paul.

This should be the kind of pain we have for the field ripe for harvest, unto those that are in the Church who have not been taught who they are in Christ.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

In Christ: Phillip

2008/2/29 2:45Profile

Re:

Hi Philip...I think we may be in total agreement brother :) .........Frank

2008/2/29 9:19
Abide

Re:

Because of who you are I give you GLORY
Because of who you are I give you PRAISE
Because of who you are I will lift my voice
And say,

Lord I worship you because of who