SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Daniel speaking in Ireland ~ April 2nd-6th

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
UlsterMan

UK

Re:

Praise the Lord! Just home from having supper with Bro. Daniel. What an amazing, humble, gracious man of God. He got his suitcase, thanks for praying. Two more meetings are over. He spoke on the midnight cry from the parable of the 10 virgins and on the prodigal son.
Just the Saturday night meeting, and two on Sunday left. Please continue to pray.

Lewis Revival - An evening was given to waiting upon God in the home of an elder. Around midnight Duncan turned to the local blacksmith: "John, I feel the time has come for you to pray." With his cap in his hand John rose to pray, and in the middle of his prayer he paused, raised his right hand to heaven, and said: "Oh God, You made a promise to pour water upon him that is thirsty and floods upon the dry ground, and, Lord, it's not happening." He paused again and then continued: "Lord, I don't know how the others here stand in Your presence; I don't know how the ministers stand, but, Lord, if I know anything about my own heart I stand before Thee as an empty vessel, thirsting for Thee and for a manifestation of Thy power." He halted again and after a moment of tense silence cried: "Oh God, Your honor is at stake, and I now challenge You to fulfil your covenant engagement and do what you have promised to do." Many who were present witnessed that at that moment the house shook. Dishes rattled in the sideboard, as wave after wave of Divine power swept through the building. A minister standing beside Duncan turned and said: "Mr. Campbell, an earth tremor!" But Duncan's mind, however, was in the fourth chapter of Acts, where the early Christians were gathered in prayer and, we read: "When they had prayed the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost."

Lord in the midst of the years revive us again.

2008/4/4 20:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Praise the Lord! Just home from having supper with Bro. Daniel. What an amazing, humble, gracious man of God. He got his suitcase, thanks for praying. Two more meetings are over. He spoke on the midnight cry from the parable of the 10 virgins and on the prodigal son.

Excellent to hear dear brother. Is there is way to get the messages to me if you video'ed or audio'ed the messages?

2008/4/4 20:33Profile

Re:

How did the rest of the meetings go?

2008/4/11 8:58

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy