Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Brother Colin said:

Quote:
Remember God is at work as well. Even if it looks like he is million miles away fallen of the throne.(He isn't, everything is going to plan) We should be in fear of what God will do than any anti-god.

Amen! It comes as no surprise to me that I find more and more reasons to praise God each day!

As I've said many times, I was delivered from many years of legalism and the abusive Word of Faith movement. I have only been a True Christian for less than a month (when I thought I was one because of the so-called "sinner's prayer" I repeated 24 years ago). As I spend more and more time in His Word, I praise Him for allowing me to go through all of that. Why? Because I know that what you say is true! God only is to be feared, not the devil or any anti-christ!

I am wholly convinced that God is on the Throne and He is working His plan for His glory. The victory is already won! This isn't just a cliche or "christian lingo," it's TRUTH! The Father is blessing me with a lot of time to spend in His Word and I know He is with me! There are days when I can sense Him "backing-off" a bit, too. I think He's doing this to prepare me for times when I may not sense His presence at all. But, I can't be fooled! I know He's still there! I am not ruled by feelings and emotions anymore! (This is what the Word of Faith folks rely on.) I have [i]faith[/i] and it's increasing daily. "Don't doubt it," as dear Brother Keith Daniel says!

I have no fear of the end times, the Great Tribulation, the antichrist or any man. I serve the One True God who is on the Throne and is the same yesterday, today and forever! He promised never to forsake me and I believe Him! During the times when I do not sense His presence, I will simply say pray, "Father, I know You hear my prayers because You always do. I don't sense Your presence but I know You're with me because You said so. I trust You right now and won't despair! You are on the throne and You will receive glory in this situation. And I believe You will work this out for my good because I trust in You and have been called by You. I'm not ruled by feelings and I don't need to sense Your presence to know You're with me. By Your strength and Your grace only, help me to do Your will and [i]in Your time[/i]."

Forgive my long post, saints. I get carried away when I talk about the Lord!

2008/2/5 19:08Profile

Re: Godtube video

SimpleLiving said

Quote:
God only is to be feared

Amen.

Just want to mention here that I edited my post on the page before this, by adding a couple of paragraphs, if anyone's interested.

2008/2/5 21:48
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

SimpleLiving;

I have only been a True Christian for less than a month (when I thought I was one because of the so-called "sinner's prayer" I repeated 24 years ago).:eek:
-------------------------------

Thank You Jesus.

Are you allowed to share more of your testimony.

2008/2/6 7:37Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Dorcas Said;

Tony Blair was in the EU President's chair more than once and is not the only head of state who agreed to any of the measures which have been put in place by EU legislators, during the last ten years. Now, EDIT end. he has an office in Jerusalem (ask suzy) and is the Middle East Peace Envoy for the quartet. Basically, that means he's the go-between the rest of the world and Israel on behalf of all interested parties - except Israel EDIT, perhaps, because of course Palestine is part of the rest of the world.
-----------------------------------------------

The Quartet - which consists of the European Union, Russia, the United Nations and the United States.

Just thought I would let you know who the quartet is in case there are any that does not know.

http://tonyblairoffice.org

That is his website it tells all the news you are aloud to hear!

-----------------------------------------

2008/2/6 10:18Profile
Margo

Michigan

Re: Video on GodTube

I found this video very interesting. Most of the info from the video I cross-referenced on wikipedia and found that it all seemed to match up. The only things that don't seem to match with the "end-times" from this is that there is no temple yet for the anti-christ to set himself up in. Also, in Dan.11:37 it says that the anti-christ will not desire women - which would mean that he is either a homosexual or not married or co-habitating. This Javier is currently married. Both of these things could quickly change however. It is rumored that the Jews have all the "pieces" of the temple ready to put into place when the time is right and that they have people arranged to fill the different positions. So even if the 3 1/2 years has started there is still time for the temple to be erected.I agree that we need not fear any of the evil that will happen in the end times - after all it is being allowed by a very loving Father and it will ultimately bring Him glory. :-) However, He did give a lot of info in the Bible of things to look for so that we can know when it is "at the doors". I encourage all believers to study, study, study these parts of the Scriptures. We are told that they are there so that we are not caught unaware. If it doesn't really matter for us to know about these things why would God put them in the Bible?

2008/2/9 14:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
Also, in Dan.11:37 it says that the anti-christ will not desire women - which would mean that he is either a homosexual or not married or co-habitating.

Nero fulfilled this description.

2008/2/9 16:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy