SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ralph and Lou Sutera, in Woodstock, NB (feb16-mar2).

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Ralph and Lou Sutera, in Woodstock, NB (feb16-mar2).

[img]http://www.revivalfellowship.com/pics/sutera.JPG[/img]

Saints,

The Sutera twins are ministering together for a series of meetings for 2 weeks [b]nightly[/b] at the "Jacksonville United Baptist Church" from February 16th to March 2nd, 2008. Every night they will be preaching on the need for revival and repentance in life's. I am personally excited to be involved with this event to help pray, capture video of all sessions and be involved however else I can.

I have also be rousing interest in the fredericton pastors in a nearby city to the crusade. I will be posting God willing the videos on sermonindex after the event. Please do pray for the brothers during this time and if you have a chance are on the east coast come for a night or two.

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of his suffering,.

[i]Twin brothers used of God in revival since 1971. Single and joint church revival ministries usually two and one-half weeks in length. Characterized by straight-forward preaching, visual presentations, follow-through teaching, personal counselling by lay-team workers, etc. Crusades include sessions for men, ladies, youth, children, church leaders and pastoral staffs.[/i]

2008/1/11 9:13Profile

Re: Ralph and Lou Sutera, in Woodstock, NB (feb16-mar2).

I am praying for these meetings, brother. Keep us posted on how the meetings go and specific ways we can be praying.

2008/2/16 17:38
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I was just at the intial meeting (orientation) God has already showed me so many great principles and lessons just being there for a short time. I am going to be God willing recording most the sessions. Also I will be speaking at a pentecostal church this sunday morning (tomorrow) May God be gloried. The message title I will be preaching is: THAT YE WOULD WALK WORTHY OF GOD

There will be a evening meeting (the first official) tommorow night for the suteras and Lou Sutera will be preaching. May God be glorified.

2008/2/16 20:52Profile
repentcanada

Re:

God be with you brother, we need an audio of this upcoming message

2008/2/17 0:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Also I will be speaking at a pentecostal church this sunday morning (tomorrow) May God be gloried. The message title I will be preaching is: THAT YE WOULD WALK WORTHY OF GOD

The Lord did see fit in His grace to speak through me His "burden" in my heart. Thank God! I will see about getting the audio up brother. I will definetly be getting audio and video of the sutera meetings up God willing asap. Keep updated on this thread for additions. Looking forward to a powerful meeting tonight.

2008/2/17 14:51Profile

Re:

Would this be your first time preaching a message Greg?

2008/2/17 14:58
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Would this be your first time preaching a message Greg?

A formal sermon in a church? Yes. God be praised for the message preached. I pray it prepared many hearts for this upcoming revival emphasis for the next 2 weeks with the Suteras. God will be doing much "sifting" of hearts and lifes in the next few weeks.

2008/2/17 15:01Profile
repentcanada

Re:

brother where is the audio link of the message you preached?

2008/2/17 16:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
brother where is the audio link of the message you preached?

I don't think he's preached them yet. Scroll down a couple of postings and he tells us when he's preaching.

2008/2/17 16:56

Re:

Praying for God to working mightily tonight.

2008/2/20 19:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy