SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hebrew Letters Translated to Notes Produce Heavenly Music

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Hebrew Letters Translated to Notes Produce Heavenly Music

I received this link from a friend. Now, I am wondering whether this is authentic, or is it another ploy utilized by some marketer to get my money?

Here is the link:
http://www.musicfromgod.com/index.html

ginnyrose

2008/1/8 9:49Profile
Compton

Re: Hebrew Letters Translated to Notes Produce Heavenly Music

Hi Ginny,

It's a contrivance. However I think the music samples have an appealing quality. I like them.

MC

2008/1/8 11:19Profile

Re:

If they are selling it, then it's about the money. Doesnt necessarily mean there isnt some validity to it... Kinda like a Christian bookstore. If you hunt and dig long enough you'll probably find something of value there, but for the most part it's about seperating you from your money.

Krispy

2008/1/8 11:27

Re:

Quote:
If they are selling it, then it's about the money.

Is that really true?

2008/1/8 12:49

Re:

Uhm... yea. I think it is. Notice I didnt say it was evil to sell it, just that if there is a price affixed to it, then it's about the money. Want proof? Steal it.

Krispy

2008/1/8 16:35
dohzman

Re: I love you Bro. K.

Quote:
Want proof? Steal it.

That was a true but really funny statement. I like it!

2008/1/8 16:43Profile

Re: Hebrew Letters Translated to Notes Produce Heavenly Music

Before I listened to the music I was sooooooooo hoping that it would be angelic voices, love that stuff.

However, I was disappointed, not my cup of tea.(Earl Grey)

2008/1/8 17:19
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Want proof? Steal it.

LOL!

Actually, if it is a ploy to separate you from your money, it does tick me off even if the music itself is ok.

Thanks for your input.

ginnyrose

2008/1/8 22:38Profile

Re:

As clever as my comment may have been, I think I have shown myself a hypocrite by painting with a broad brush... which is what I accuse some on this forum of doing. Saying what I said intimated that the motive behind selling is always greed, and that certainly is not true, and really isnt what I was trying to imply, however that is how it came across.

So I retract what I said, and I apologize for being a hypocrite.

Krispy

2008/1/9 8:18
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Krispy,

I accept your apology although I did not think you were being hypocritical.

Have you ever considered how much literature, how much music would not be available if there were no profit to be made from it? Actually, this bothers me. I do not mind peple getting paid for what they do. This is reasonable, after all everyone has to live. But a lot of it goes far beyond this. So much of it is about money and so many of these artists do not exemplify the Christian walk, unless you are a OSAS person who says lifestyle does not matter after you become 'saved'.

My opinion and apparently I am in the miniority because a lot of folks are getting wealthy by marketing the gospel message in its varied forms.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/1/9 16:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy