SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : John Hagee's Apology, questionable?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
All kidding aside, I think gross heresy is a very serious matter, and it isnt "beating up" someone to challenge their teachings. .

Krispy

And your right I don't disagree with ya someone has to expose or challenge but I choose to just pray it works better for me and I feel better afterwards. :-)

2008/1/8 16:48Profile
LiveforGod

Re:

Thank you dear brother, I also think the same as you conserning this matter. I actually desagree with many of the things he says are true. When I first saw the comercial about this book I said to myself: "My Lord, why do people become so vain and make a controversy out of things that are clearly seen in your word?. Why do men allwawys try to reason things instead of just accepting things as the Bible says they are?

I herd that part that said :" This book will shake Christian teology" and I said Good Lord, why do men try to make a name for themselfs and try to explain such things as Jesus was not really the Reigning Messiah but the Suffering Messiah, why not accept that he was and is everything in all things. He is God, of course he reings, he always reigned, and allways will reign. Men make such delamas about theology and argue theology, and the simple things such as Loving our Neighbors as our selfs is seemingly forgotten. We want to be faithfull in the much, but we are not faithfull in the Little. Come on brothers, it's high time to be playing Religion, there is a world that needs to see Christianity as it is, Simple, marked by Love and by a pure expample of Christ likeness. Like Leonard said: The World is not waiting for a new Definition of Christianity, it is waiting for a new Demonstration of Christianity. Let's be an example in everything. GOD BLEES

2008/1/8 17:29Profile

Re:

Quote:
I heard that part that said :" This book will shake Christian theology" and I said Good Lord, why do men try to make a name for themselves and try to explain such things as Jesus was not really the Reigning Messiah but the Suffering Messiah, why not accept that he was and is everything in all things. He is God, of course he reigns, he always reigned, and always will reign. Men make such dilemma about theology and argue theology, and the simple things such as Loving our Neighbours as our selfs is seemingly forgotten. We want to be faithful in the much, but we are not faithful in the Little. Come on brothers, it's high time to be playing Religion, there is a world that needs to see Christianity as it is, Simple, marked by Love and by a pure example of Christ likeness. Like Leonard said: The World is not waiting for a new Definition of Christianity, it is waiting for a new Demonstration of Christianity. Let's be an example in everything. GOD BLESS

A resounding AMEN!

2008/1/8 18:57
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

In light of the following scripture,only 3 of many examples, I will continue to point out error wherever I see it.

Tit 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, especially they of the circumcision: Tit 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. Tit 1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. Tit 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Blessings Greg

2008/1/8 20:32Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

The error Police man they could give me a ticket probably 10 times a day so I won't be pointing any fingers. :-)

2008/1/8 21:04Profile
psalm1

Re:

This is third party.And also it is doubtful that hagee believes this
The apology seems to clear thing up...does it not?

David

2008/1/8 22:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy