SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Gold teeth is it from God?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Gold teeth is it from God?

Quote:
I simply want to state that my wife had ordinary black tooth filling change to silver then to gold before our very eyes, in a service where this type of thing was talked about. The preacher's name was Ian Turton (www.miraclerevival.com).

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/tooth01.gif[/img]
[b]IS[/b] God blessing the body of Christ with riches and prosperity? Is He giving a special annointing to ministers to pray for regular filling to be turned into gold?

2004/5/29 11:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: Gold teeth is it from God?

hmmmmm. my son got a gold (looking) crown on his back tooth but now it has turned black. :-o i suppose this means we aren't blessed ;-)

Don't mean to make light of the issue- i don't know much about it.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/29 12:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
hmmmmm. my son got a gold (looking) crown on his back tooth but now it has turned black.

Are you serious Chanin? I am very saddened by this so called [b]NEW[/b] blessing that is happening, I am surprised that you, yourself arent shocked, appalled and sickened by it in your spirit. I just can't understand how we have come to the point of accepting this as genuine and from God it goes against ALL the bible and ALL Church History and also goes against my conscience as it bears witness with the Holy Ghost.

ALL these teachers and prophets (so called), evangelist and even apostles are ALL false, it doesn't matter to me how well intentioned they are and how much good things they have to say from God, or how long they spend in prayer, they are clearly decieved themselves. The devil is bringing distrispute on the Spirit-filled movements of God and clearly is making a mockery of them. I don't know how long God is going to hold back His judgement on us, from backslidden Christians, to Chrisitans who are being decieved, Christians practicing sin. When will we get back to REAL Chrisitanity before its too late and seek the face of God. Could not Gods Judgment have already fallen on the Church? could He not be right now allowing the saints to be decieved with false signs and wonders?

As Carter Conlon said in one sermon "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" if you are involved with any of this, RUN!. God help us.

2004/5/29 12:33Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Gold teeth is it from God?

I have my second home in Swaziland – a nation in the southern part of Africa. The Royal family has invited me to minister several times. It is a poor nation. If crops fail starvation is close at hand.

A lady minister from the U. S. found her way into the country to do her thing. Gold dust, gold fillings and the like. She even wore a cosmetic mask of golden substances to reflect “The Glory of God”. Our ministering friends had to ask questions about veracity and authenticity.

Why was there not enough gold dust to gather during those sessions for the people to pay bills and cover daily needs. If God is working miracles of this category, does he do it to tease the poor and needy.

The real issue: Who is God, what does He do to produce a solid testimony about what Heaven is like? What plumb line must be used over items and issues of this kind? Fascination, self-gratification, emotional stirrings or spiritual maturity?
True spirituality will immediately close the door for the spiritual powers teasing a poverty stricken people.
Lars W.

2004/5/29 13:10Profile
eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

Re: My conscience bears witness

Greg writes:

“I just can't understand how we have come to the point of accepting this as genuine and from God it goes against ALL the bible and ALL Church History and also goes against my conscience as it bears witness with the Holy Ghost.”

Well put, Greg. It’s what John meant when he wrote:

“But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. …..These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming” (1 John 2:20,21; 26-28).

Roger

2004/5/29 13:26Profile
moreofHim

Re: new blessing

I agree with you Greg that it is appalling. I was on a short rampage awhile back to expose alot of this "false prophet" and false apostle stuff. What I realized after a while though, is that there are alot more Christians being decieved about how to be "saved" and accepting a "false gospel" in other ways- and it was affecting many more christians than these charasmatic extremists.

I think that these extremes are very bad, then on the other hand, I see many other things wrong in Christendom that are having far worse and wider spread effects. (such as "say this prayer, come to church and you will go to heaven") Now THIS is a false gospel to vomit over because it is spread throughout christendom like a virus and most don't know any different. This charasmatic extremist stuff is only part of the real problem- the bigger problem of Apostacy.

Lukewarmness in the church and Christians being deceived into thinking they're "saved", when they have not surrendered their whole lives to Christ- is what really gets to me. :-x

just my thoughts here.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/29 13:59Profile
moreofHim

Re:

thoughts still coming....

Actually, I am wondering if these people were brought to Christ in "truth" and given the full gospel- maybe they wouldn't be falling for this stuff in the first place.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/29 14:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Actually, I am wondering if these people were brought to Christ in "truth" and given the full gospel- maybe they wouldn't be falling for this stuff in the first place.

Goodness look at what happened to Ananias and Sapphira and now we have this nonsense?
Are we even talking about the same religion anymore? I think Greg is right and even more amazed that those who are in this are that gullible, that it didn't get shut down before it started, same with all these other so called 'manifestations'. Talk about a strong delusion...

2004/5/29 14:40Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Brought this over from another thread...

'I thought this whole gold teeth thing was long since dead...Heard about this years ago'

Is this still going on?
IF it is I must be a backslidden heathen, cause I need some serious dental work.... :-(

2004/5/29 15:18Profile
moreofHim

Re: gold teeth

Quote:
'I thought this whole gold teeth thing was long since dead...Heard about this years ago'

Is this still going on?

this was actually my first thought. I am surprised that this is still going on. it kind of reminds me of the whole PTL thing. i thought, soon enough the cover would be blown- i thought it would just be a passing thing.

i don't hear or see any of this type of thing going on around the midwest. i just see alot of hypocrisy and phariseeism.

in Him,chanin

2004/5/29 15:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy