SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Days ARE Evil

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rahman

Re: America's Precarious Economy ...

Anyone confused about brother Jeff's latest post, they have to do with something I posted over on: "Where's Rahman"? ... America's Precarious Economy ...
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4275&forum=35#31327

Brother Jeff i praise the Lord for you! ... You are the lone brother/saint that i can count on to get it! ...

Holy Spirit said to me about a week ago during our study time (because i was in a fret) of His teaching me further from the life of Joseph, "Rahman no one wants to hear the story of the dreams I'm giving you until such time as I bring them to pass, then everyone will want to hear" ... Truth be told brother Jeff if young Joseph, much like myself as a relative babe in Christ when Holy Spirit first began talking to me, had of known the disdain he would have suffered for relaying his dreams to his family, he certainly wouldn't have ... The afore mentioned fret i was in at the time of Holy Spirit's prompting me to keep on believing had all to do with the past 20 years of hanging on to the dreams that i believe our Lord gave me for my life, and some very painful memories from my immediate and Church family when i conveyed to them what i heard our Lord say to me ... First, "I will make you a spokesman first to My Church, then to the nations" ... Second, "When your ministry takes off, it will take a multitude of people with it" ...

Why He's saying to me what He's saying to me most recently i get no unction from Him to share with others (in fact He's shut my mouth) and so i'm content to study what He's taking me thru, and retaining it for whatever future use He has for me to it's use ... But because i know you too see the "Mene, Mene, Tekel and Parsin" of God's almighty hand on America's wall i will share with you the list of books He's taking me thru right now ... And man am i learning a lot! ...

"The Great Bu$T Ahead: The Greatest Depression in American and UK History"
By: Daniel A. Arnold

"Conquer the Crash: You Can Survive and Prosper in a Deflationary Depression"
By: Robert R. Prechter Jr.

"The Law of Recognition"
By: Mike Murdock
(A book that if i'd not been brought past my placing my predjudice above the voice of Holy Spirit i would never had ordered, as with Chironna's "You Can Let Go Now")

"The Coming Crash in the Housing Market : 10 Things You Can Do Now to Protect Your Most Valuable Investment"
By: John R. Talbott

"The New Economic Disorder"
By: Larry Bates (a Christian Writer)

"How to Profit from the Coming Real Estate Bust : Money-Making Strategies for the End of the Housing Bubble"
By: John Rubino

"The Coming Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It : Make a Fortune by Investing in Gold and Other Hard Assets"
by JAMES TURK

"Running On Empty: How The Democratic and Republican Parties Are Bankrupting Our Future"
by Peter G. Peterson

Last year our Lord told me to tell the pastor of my church that in the interim period of the coming economic collapse, and the time it takes for Him to unspot and unwrinkle His Church and bring in His remaining harvest, that He means for our church to be a church of provision and not one that has to be provided for ... Did he believe me? ... Of course not ... Can i blame him? ... Of couse not, for i often have trouble believing what i'm hearing myself ... But praise God for all of the stories of the OT saints for they were like men as myself ... I'm sure Joseph's hardest period was the very tail end of that last two year period when he must have been sure that those dreams he had so long ago must have been horrible giant figments of his boyish naive imagination ... That's what i think whenever i get into a fret at my present condition, but The Comforter never fails to come and prompt me on as i need prompting ...

Brother Jeff i do believe i dimly see the fulfilment of my dreams like trees moving! ... And so i'm holding on for that one last Christ touch adjustment that will make me see my dreams turn into stark clear reality! ... Pray for me my brother, as i pray for you ...

Here are a few more i think you'll be interested in! ... So many demonic chickens coming home to roost at this most appointed of times ...

The Coming Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit From It
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2005/Turk_Rubino.html

Life After The Oil Crash
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Savinar.html

Winning the Oil Endgame
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Glasgow.html

Powerdown: Options and Actions for a Post-Carbon World
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Heinberg.html

The End of Oil: On the Edge of a Perilous New World
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Roberts.html

The Coming Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit From It
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2005/Turk_Rubino.html

2005/2/22 17:33Profile
Rahman

Re: Days ARE Evil

Brother Jeff,

Where are you?

All those years ago when Holy Spirit first led me to Jer. 33:3 and placed it within my spirit/heart to accept it as my life verse, and to take Him at His word that if i continue to call unto Him, He will indeed answer me, and tell me great and mighty things i do not know, i had no idea what i was in store for ... i was once like everyone else (saved or unsaved) regarding our present day, totally and blindly ignorant of the wicked scarlet thread of babylon that satan has been spinning in our world since Gen. 3:15 ...

Holy Spirit is ever revealing to me satan and his thru the ages Babylonish world system toward the goal of his anti-Christ one world government, and one world economy under his man of perdition, in a most startling way ... i praise God for it in that my personality as always is one of inquisitiveness, and He knows that i most certainly believe with all that is me that when i diligently seek Him He's got to reward me, especially now that i've been adjusted to the desires of my heart now being the desires of His own ... He is taking me thru some understandings now that to me are mind blowing, so deep in fact that i have no immediate peer in which to discuss such things ... But at least in cyber world He's provided me you ... From reading this thread, and pondering some of the questions you've asked let's me know that our Lord has you a little further up the mountain than most ... In fact in some of the things He's revealing to me now, i understand this thread even better now ...

As i stated earlier, one of the books that Holy Spirit led me to is ...

"The New Economic Disorder"
By: Larry Bates (a Christian Writer)

This is a most interesting book in that the Christian writer, once a banker, gives some insights
into our financial system that truly exposes satan's part in it ... But one of the things that really, really stuck out to me is his villification of The Fed ... Our Lord has shown me some really disturbing things about The Fed, in fact about the World Banking System period, and it was thru this book that Holy Spirit led me to this info ...

Please pray first for Holy Spirit's discernment, and then check out the following and then please comment on what He tells you ... i've listened to this with great interest as this seems like the mother of all conspiracies ...

Myron Fagan's Illuminati and Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.usa-the-republic.com/illuminati/fagan_recording.html

Myron C. Fagan Biography (1887-1972)
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/myronfaganbio.shtml

Jacob H. Schiff
http://www.upne.com/0-87451-948-9.html

... there are things that i've heard in this series that seem just to weird to be true, but over the decades i've learned to hear the voice of Holy Spirit above my own weak limited reasoning, and what i'm hearing Him say is, "Rahman why do you doubt that satan could promote such a dark scheme with his own diobolical pawns, thru the ages, toward the building of his kingdom, when you firmly believe that I am doing so for My own even now in the Light"? ... After all brother Jeff a pagan Illuminati symbol does (dis)grace our dollar, right there beside "In God We Trust" ... There is so much going on in the kingdom of lucifer that has, is and will continue to reveal itself as we get even closer and closer to the tribulation period, but for so many that i view everyday (espeicially within the Church) these words of Jesus come to mind ...

"And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time"? ... Luke 12: 54-56

Contrary to one of satans greatest lies ... Ignorance is not bliss ... It's weeping and gnashing of teeth just waiting to happen ... Amen

2005/3/3 12:39Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Rahman wrote:

Quote:
Brother Jeff,

Where are you?

I'm in the book of Isaiah.

Gen. 3:22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil..."

Sometimes I just don't desire to meditate on the evil that is revealed through the Light. It becomes a burden at times, I know you know.

God Bless
In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/3 14:00Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Jeff you wrote:

"Sometimes I just don't desire to meditate on the evil that is revealed through the Light. It becomes a burden at times, I know you know".

Amen, i do know ...

But i also know this, that some of us are chosen as watchmen on the wall whose very job it is to peer afar out over the horizon of the age we're living in while everyone else is going about their daily routines in the oblivious doings of their everyday lives (although in fact we all are supposed to be watching) ...

"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand" ... Joel.2:1

Trouble is not to many like our trumpet blasts of impending trouble that interrupt their leisurely dwelling in the comfort of their Christian Cities ... They jest, "Repent for what? ... Flee to the mountains! ... Troubles coming! ... That trumpet blower must be on crack"! ...

Ezek.3
[17] Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of (Christ): therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
[27] But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

Alas, we are pretty rebellious ...

God's perfect leading in His taking you thru Isaiah ... Amen

Rahman

2005/3/3 14:43Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Rahman wrote:

Quote:
Alas, we are pretty rebellious

Ezekiel 33:
2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’

Paul wrote:

26 Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God. 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

K.P. Yohanon says, "Who wants to be on Paul's team? Not me.

The Scripture on the "watchman," haunts me as it does you. I sensed you would mention that thought.

God Bless
In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/3 15:19Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Jeff you wrote ...

"K.P. Yohanon says, "Who wants to be on Paul's team? Not me" ...

Funny you should post this quote about Paul, for in a round about way (while ministering to a beloved brother the other day) concerning Holy Spirt's lesson to me about Joseph's being in prison, a lesson about Paul and Silas time in prison came thru ... i know that He gave me my Damascus Road experience with Him some time ago, and like Joseph i know the dream(s) He's given me, but just like Paul and Joseph both had to go thru God's prep time for each of their missions, i know i'm still going thru mine, and God knows that i'm chomping at the bit to get loose to whatever His loose is for me ...

Anyhow i'd been telling our Lord lately how much i feel like i'm in a box that i just can't seem to get out of and how despondent i some times feel ... So He recently took me thru the life of Joseph and subsequently let me know that what i'm feeling is correct ... He let me know that it's He that has me in a sort of spiritual prison, and that it doesn't do me any good to pray, beg, scream, fret, throw tantrums or appeal to other human being to petition my freedom from this prison, for i can't get OUT until His appointed time/chain of events for it to be so" ...

He in fact said to me, "Rahman stop fretting over the vision of grand service I gave you so long ago, for it will come to pass as soon as I deem it so ... But in the meanwhile glorify Me in your prison and do the work that I have for you to do in your prison for I have you there for but a season, and have set you in place as my blessing to those in this place with you ... Rahman you must learn to be faithful over the few before you can ever be faithful over the many, for you will never be able to do My work in the palace place until I have done My work in you in the prison place" ...

That's when i heard Holy Spirit remind me of the words of our beloved Apostle Paul ...

"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called ... Eph. 4:1 ...

Then He followed it up with ...

"And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to
keep them safely: Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made
their feet fast in the stocks. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God:
and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed" ... Acts 16:25,26

And then it dawned on me the key for release is coming to understand that He is the one that has me
here, for His good purpose, and i must relax in knowing that i may not be able to detect the time when He'll release me, but from the life of Joseph, i know that it'll be at His perfect time, after i've been perfected by the experience! ... Our prison experience with Him is so that He can show us just how much we not only believe, but need Him, for even when things most assuredly are not appearing as a blessing in our lives, we hang onto Him in integrity anyway ...

But also like Paul and Silas, what i must do in prison is to cast off my usual
melancholy (despair one minute)/choleric (anger the next) personality trait and both pray to in all thanksgiving and praise our Lord in the midst of an otherwise uncomfortable situation for it's not until our Lord shows us that we love Him so much that we can still both pray to and praise Him, in no matter what situation He has us in, that He can supernaturally release us, but even more important that because of our positive actions, He will also release all those around us too! ... Passing the test of prison (actual or figuratively) is not about us as much as it is about all those around us whom He will free thru us ... In prison He perfects us as servants first to Himself, then to His Body, and even to the heathen ...

Brother Jeff you also wrote:

"The Scripture on the "watchman," haunts me as it does you. I sensed you would mention that thought".

Amen ... It doesn't just haunt me, it consumes me ... A "watchman" is what i know i'm called to be, and i know that the capacity of my office at this time is no where near where the vision(s) He gave me so long ago will take me once He's freed me to my full potential to His service ... So at this point if answering a resounding "YES" to being on Paul's team will cause He's freeing of me to that service then like Isaiah i say, "Lord here i am ... send me"!

i also know full well that Holy Spirit bore witness between our spirits for you to know that i would be used to mention "watchman" to you, for you spoke of it "tiring" you ... Brother Jeff you and i are cut from the same cloth, with what i percieve as much of a similar mission, and however it may drain us, "It's like fire shut up in our bones", and until we complete His unctions, there is no rest ... Amen

i love you my brother in Christ Jesus, and pray for you mightly, for yes i do know ... Man, do i know ...

2005/3/3 16:37Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Rahman,

It is a wonderful thing to experience the Scripture becoming part of ones life. Many talk about shadows and symbols, but to be brought into Scripture, to experience Scripture, to me is the essences of the Word growing in me.

To hear is the seal of the Life. To live a day in the Light, whether in trial or peace, is better than 1000 days spent else where.

Thankyou for the joy of fellowship.
God bless
In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/4 11:25Profile
rookie

Re:

This is a quote earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Joseph Goebbels developed the science of propaganda to new heights during the reign of the Third Reich. This quote is taken from the same book, page 54.

"Although Hitler was the true genius of Nazi propaganda, he delegated day-to-day authority for its dissemination to the gifted disciple who liked to be called "Herr Doktor"--Paul Joseph Goebbels. An energetic little man who stood scarcely five feet tall and weighed just a bit more than 100 pounds, Goebbels had big eyes, a diabolical grin, and a talent for distortion, half-truths, and outright prevarication. For the benefit of future propagandists, Goebbels cynically summed up the essence of his craft; "Any lie, frequently repeated, will gradually gain acceptance."

This article was in the Bakersfield Californian this morning:

PRESIDENT CHALLENGES PUBLIC ON PENSIONS

Bush says he'll push plan until Social Secruty's dire prognosis "[b]sinks in"[/b] despite wariness of Americans

By Anne K. Kornblut and Sam Roberts, N.Y. Times News Service

...After weeks of stiff opposition from Democrats and reluctance from members of his own party in Congress, Bush appeared to relish confronting his opponents head-on, as he has in past political fights. He promised to [b]keep telling voters Social Security is headed for disaster "until it sinks in."[/b]

"I'm going to keep saying it all around the country," he told an audience of hundreds of supporters at the New Jersey Army National Guard Armory in Westfield. "I like doing this, by the way--like going around the country, saying, "Folks, we have got a problem." .....

Do you see the similarity between the methods of Goebbels and Bush. It is a lie, that Bush and Greenspan will continue to repeat before the public.

You see back around 1983, Greenspan suggested that Social Security was in trouble. He reccomended that the tax be doubled to over 6%. That would then provide a huge surplus of cash for the comming baby boomer retirement. So since 1983, each year over 200 billion dollars have been paid into that surplus savings fund. That would mean that today we the tax payers should have trillions of dollars earning interest. But there is a problem. The government, from Ronald Regan, George Bush, Bill Clinton, and now the greatest spender of all time, Son of Bush, has spent every dime.

Now Greenspan and Son of Bush are pushing the lie once again. The bankers who own the U.S. do not want to have to be held accountable for the liabilities that wiil soon come due. The strength of the currency will diminish. Those who rule, rule with immoral methods.

In the next month listen to the frequency of the lie. Do you remember the phrase, "Weapons of Mass Distruction?" Now it will be, "Social Secrurity is bankrupt." Actually the American government is bankrupt.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/5 22:48Profile
Rahman

Re: Days ARE Evil

Brother Jeff you wrote:

"To live a day in the Light, whether in trial or peace, is better than 1000 days spent else where. Thank you for the joy of fellowship".

Amen to your first, and ditto to the last ... The most amazing, fascinating and spine tingling part (for me) to Jer: 33:3 is that the all powerful Lord God Creator of the universe promises to "answer" our call ... Holy Jesus!

You further wrote:

"Actually the American government is bankrupt".

The sobering part for me is that the greater majority of Americans don't know this, but the scariest part is that neither do most Christians ... It takes megs bucks to keep afloat mega churches, and some of them are as leveraged out as the leveraged out banks they've borrowed all that money from, who in turn borrowed their money from the leveraged out Fed ... Here we for the most part have only seen what has negatively transpired in our open society by our complete dismissal of God as our ultimate Authority, but now the S&L scandal of the early 80's, the Stock Market crash of 1987, the LBO crash of 1990, the Commercial Real Estate Crash of 1990, the 1993-94 crashes in Japan and America's most recent Tech Stock crash in 2000 is systematically, and escalatingly so, revealing to us what happens in the money sector without Godly inspired regulations ... America's become one gigantic over (debt) inflated ballon soon ready to ... POP! ... God have mercy on His saints!

2005/3/6 16:20Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Rahman wrote:

Quote:
... Here we for the most part have only seen what has negatively transpired in our open society by our complete dismissal of God as our ultimate Authority,

This reminds me of Scripture that I have read recently. Jerusalem had grown fat and oppresive. They had forgot the "Old Path." Listen to Isaiah 22:

8 He removed the protection of Judah.
You looked in that day to the armor of the House of the Forest;
9 You also saw the damage to the city of David,
That it was great;
And you gathered together the waters of the lower pool.
10 You numbered the houses of Jerusalem,
And the houses you broke down
To fortify the wall.
11 You also made a reservoir between the two walls
For the water of the old pool.
But you did not look to its Maker,
Nor did you have respect for Him who fashioned it long ago.
12 And in that day the Lord GOD of hosts
Called for weeping and for mourning,
For baldness and for girding with sackcloth.
13 But instead, joy and gladness,
Slaying oxen and killing sheep,
Eating meat and drinking wine:
“Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”
14 Then it was revealed in my hearing by the LORD of hosts,
“Surely for this iniquity there will be no atonement for you,
Even to your death,” says the Lord GOD of hosts.

God removed the protection of Judah in that day, for the people's hearts said, "Let us eat and drink for tomorrow we die!"

In this Scripture it speaks of a nation that has begun to witness destruction. Their response has been to tear down their houses so that they might build a wall of defense or a fortress to protect them. Does that not sound like today? All of a sudden we are spending 100s of billions on homeland defense. The money we are spending in based on debt not cash. Are we not tearing down our own houses to build a fortress?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/7 10:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy