SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Days ARE Evil

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
PosterThread
rookie

Re:

We have seen the judgment of Israel and Tyre. We have seen that these kings and princes have exaulted themselves before God. We have seen that they did not obey God. Let us look at more examples of the same precept. That precept being the judgment of God upon the kings of this world who submit to Satan.

This Scripture speaks of God's establishing and then judging Pharaoh and Egypt. God is raising up Nebuchadnezzar and his kingdom of Babylon as the destructor.

Ezekiel 31
2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his multitude:
‘Whom are you like in your greatness?
3 Indeed Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon,
With fine branches that shaded the forest,
And of high stature;
And its top was among the thick boughs.
4 The waters made it grow;
Underground waters gave it height,
With their rivers running around the place where it was planted,
And sent out rivulets to all the trees of the field.
5 “Therefore its height was exalted above all the trees of the field;
Its boughs were multiplied,
And its branches became long because of the abundance of water,
As it sent them out.
6 All the birds of the heavens made their nests in its boughs;
Under its branches all the beasts of the field brought forth their young;
And in its shadow all great nations made their home.
7 “Thus it was beautiful in greatness and in the length of its branches,
Because its roots reached to abundant waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide it;
The fir trees were not like its boughs,
And the chestnut trees were not like its branches;
No tree in the garden of God was like it in beauty.
9 I made it beautiful with a multitude of branches,
So that all the trees of Eden envied it,
That were in the garden of God.’

Ezek. 31:10 “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Because you have increased in height, and it set its top among the thick boughs, and its heart was lifted up in its height, 11 therefore I will deliver it into the hand of the mighty one of the nations, and he shall surely deal with it; I have driven it out for its wickedness. 12 And aliens, the most terrible of the nations, have cut it down and left it; its branches have fallen on the mountains and in all the valleys; its boughs lie broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the peoples of the earth have gone from under its shadow and left it.

Please note the description of God's work to establish Pharaoh's kingdom. Now listen to God's description of Nebuchadnezzar's vision in the book of Daniel.

Daniel 4

10 “These were the visions of my head while on my bed:
I was looking, and behold,
A tree in the midst of the earth,
And its height was great.
11 The tree grew and became strong;
Its height reached to the heavens,
And it could be seen to the ends of all the earth.
12 Its leaves were lovely,
Its fruit abundant,
And in it was food for all.
The beasts of the field found shade under it,
The birds of the heavens dwelt in its branches,
And all flesh was fed from it.

Do you see how God raises up the kings of this earth. Do you see the repetition of events as one kingdom is replaced by another. It is always for the same reason. The kings have exaulted themselves above God. Now listen to the God's discipline of Nebuchadnezzar.

Daniel 4

13 “I saw in the visions of my head while on my bed, and there was a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven. 14 He cried aloud and said thus:
“Chop down the tree and cut off its branches,
Strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit.
Let the beasts get out from under it,
And the birds from its branches.
15 Nevertheless leave the stump and roots in the earth,
Bound with a band of iron and bronze,
In the tender grass of the field.
Let it be wet with the dew of heaven,
And let him graze with the beasts
On the grass of the earth.
16 Let his heart be changed from that of a man,
Let him be given the heart of a beast,
And let seven times pass over him.
17 “This decision is by the decree of the watchers,
And the sentence by the word of the holy ones,
In order that the living may know
That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men,
Gives it to whomever He will,
And sets over it the lowest of men.’

Now this discipline of the king commensed 12 months later because of this king's heart being lifted up in his own mind.

Daniel 4

28 All this came upon King Nebuchadnezzar. 29 At the end of the twelve months he was walking about the royal palace of Babylon. 30 The king spoke, saying, “Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for a royal dwelling by my mighty power and for the honor of my majesty?” 31 While the word was still in the king’s mouth, a voice fell from heaven: “King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken: the kingdom has departed from you!

Now we know that this king repented. But his son would see the hand writing on the wall. Do you see how God works within His creation? Do you see His precepts and how He establishes the government and destroys the same government. Do you see the reason for judgment?

1 Corinthians 1:

1Cor. 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 [u][i][b]that no flesh should glory in His presence."[/b][/i][/u]

Those who follow Satan reflect his image and commit the same sin.

to be continued

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/15 12:08Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Jeff you wrote;

"I agree Brother. What I am seeing is that the kings of the earth, since at least Nimrod have been influenced by the Harlot.

Please note that the sorcery has affected all nations and also that the blood of the prophets and saints were spilled because of this sorcery.

Brother Rahman, I fear that our teaching of these two books are limited because many have been found to be under the spell of Her sorcery. I agree that there is much to learn of the way Satan has grip over this world and these two books are the key to understanding his ways".

Amen brother Jeff! ... If you've not heard this series then i think you'll find it most interesting! ...

Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon 1 - 12 ... Bob Faulkner
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2788&forum=42#17771

Bro. R

2004/11/15 12:29Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Rahman,

Thankyou. I have not heard of this man, I will check it out.

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/15 12:43Profile
rookie

Re:

Job 34:

24 He breaks in pieces mighty men without inquiry,
And sets others in their place.
25 Therefore He knows their works;
He overthrows them in the night,
And they are crushed.
26 He strikes them as wicked men
In the open sight of others,
27 Because they turned back from Him,
And would not consider any of His ways,

We hear that God does indeed establish the kings and their kingdoms on earth. We hear that God causes His rains to fall upon them. We see that the hand of God brings this all to be. In addition to this we also see that according to Scripture, the kingdoms eventually are destroyed by God because, "27 Because they turned back from Him,
And would not consider any of His ways,

In Job 37:

6 For He says to the snow, “Fall on the earth’;
Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength.
7 He seals the hand of every man,
That all men may know His work.
8 The beasts go into dens,
And remain in their lairs.
9 From the chamber of the south comes the whirlwind,
And cold from the scattering winds of the north.
10 By the breath of God ice is given,
And the broad waters are frozen.
11 Also with moisture He saturates the thick clouds;
He scatters His bright clouds.
12 And they swirl about, being turned by His guidance,
That they may do whatever He commands them
On the face of the whole earth.
13 He causes it to come,
Whether for correction,
Or for His land,
Or for mercy.

It is God who brings the gentle rains. It is God who establishes the kingdoms of men. And it is of God when He brings " the heavy rain of His strength."

The first rain is for establishing, the second rain is for harvesting. Each one is judged according to his deeds.

What do you see happening in the world? Is it the gentle rain that is to come upon us or is it the latter rain of His strength?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/16 12:31Profile
rookie

Re:

Now let us look more closely at the Harlot, Mystery, Babylon the Great.

Rev. 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

Please note that the kings of the earth committed fornication with her.

Again in Scripture:

2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

Please note that all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of [b]her fornication[/b]. Please note it is the [b]kings who enter into the bond with her.[/b] And finally, please note the substance of the wine. What is the result of the fornication of the Harlot and the kings of all nations. "...the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."

What does Scripture say about the power of this woman?

Revelation 17: 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Listen to her words,"[b]I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow."[/b] Revelation 18:7

Now listen to the words of Lucifer.

Isaiah 14:

13 For you have said in your heart:
“I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

Now listen to the description of the king of Tyre:

Ezek. 28:1 The word of the LORD came to me again, saying, 2 “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, “Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Because your heart is lifted up,
And you say, ‘I am a god,
I sit in the seat of gods,
In the midst of the seas,’
Yet you are a man, and not a god,
Though you set your heart as the heart of a god
3 (Behold, you are wiser than Daniel!
There is no secret that can be hidden from you!
4 With your wisdom and your understanding
You have gained riches for yourself,
And gathered gold and silver into your treasuries;
5 By your great wisdom in trade you have increased your riches,
And your heart is lifted up because of your riches),”

Paul teaches in 1 Corinthians 6:16,

1Cor. 6:15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.” 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

There are two peoples, the bride of satan and the Bride of Christ. The one who joins himself to the harlot becomes one with the harlot. The one who joins himself with Christ becomes one with Christ.

Now look back to Isaiah 14:

Is. 14:3 It shall come to pass in the day the LORD gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear and the hard bondage in which you were made to serve, 4 that you will take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say:
“How the oppressor has ceased,
The golden city ceased!
5 The LORD has broken the staff of the wicked,
The scepter of the rulers;
6 He who struck the people in wrath with a continual stroke,
He who ruled the nations in anger,
Is persecuted and no one hinders.
7 The whole earth is at rest and quiet;
They break forth into singing.
8 Indeed the cypress trees rejoice over you,
And the cedars of Lebanon,
Saying, “Since you were cut down,
No woodsman has come up against us.’
9 “Hell from beneath is excited about you,
To meet you at your coming;
It stirs up the dead for you,
All the chief ones of the earth;
It has raised up from their thrones
All the kings of the nations.
10 They all shall speak and say to you:
“Have you also become as weak as we?
Have you become like us?
11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
And the sound of your stringed instruments;
The maggot is spread under you,
And worms cover you.’
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.
16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’
18 “All the kings of the nations,
All of them, sleep in glory,
Everyone in his own house;
19 But you are cast out of your grave
Like an abominable branch,
Like the garment of those who are slain,
Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit,
Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people.
The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children
Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
Lest they rise up and possess the land,
And fill the face of the world with cities.”
22 “For I will rise up against them,” says the LORD of hosts,
“And cut off from Babylon the name and remnant,
And offspring and posterity,” says the LORD.

You see here we have judgment declared against the king of Babylon. Do you see the nature of his union with Lucifer. Do you see that they, meaning Lucifer and the king, have become one?

All those kings who commit fornication with the Harlot take on the nature of Satan and they exault themselves above God.

To be continued

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/17 12:28Profile
rookie

Re:

During the time of the kings in Israel we find that there have been faithful servants. Roughly 25 percent of the these kings were determined righteous by God. However the majority were determined wicked. Then Scripture gives us commentary on the lives of the Gentile kings. This is where I need to focus the point I am labouring to bring to light.

We know from the last few posts that the kings of this earth commit fornication with the Harlot. In addition we are given examples of times when this fornication creates kings that becomes exceeding wicked. These kings, because of their fornication with the Harlot, take on the same nature as Satan. They become one with Satan. Like Satan they too stand up before God and say they are god. At these times in the history of men, the Scriptures teaches that God's judgment is near. At these times in history the world experiences great terror. Scripture teaches that there is still to come another Day of the Lord. Listen to Jesus's depiction of the days prior to His return.

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Matt. 24:23 “Then if anyone says to you, “Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

Matt. 24:26 “Therefore if they say to you, “Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Matt. 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matt. 24:32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

I am going to focus on the first verse of this section of Scripture. Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),."

Jesus tells us that there is much to be learned from the book of Daniel in terms of what is coming in the future. He tells us that when we begin to see these things happening around us, the time is near for judgment. Listen again to this warning:

Matt. 24:32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

What are the signs of these times going to look like?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/18 10:49Profile
rookie

Re:

Just a example of our times.

The UN has warned that Afghanistan could become a "narco-state" after opium cultivation rose by two-thirds this year.

A UN report released on Thursday urged the US and Nato forces to fight drugs as well as Taleban insurgents.

It said Afghanistan now supplied 87% of world opium. In 2003, the trade was worth $2.8bn, representing more than 60% of gross domestic product.

One in 10 Afghans are now estimated to be involved in the business.

The UN said it would be an "historical error" to abandon the nation to opium.

'No silver bullet'

The UN Afghanistan Opium Survey 2004 said the drug was now the "main engine of economic growth and the strongest bond among previously quarrelsome peoples"
It said opium cultivation had increased by 64% compared to 2003.

It would be an historical error to abandon Afghanistan to opium, right after we reclaimed it from the Taleban and al-Qaeda

Antonio Maria Costa, executive director of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, said the report was a wake-up call to the world.

Mr Costa said the Afghan government was too weak to tackle the problem alone.

He called on US and Nato-led forces to carry out military operations against drug traffickers.

"In Afghanistan, drugs are now a clear and present danger," Mr Costa said.

"The fear that Afghanistan might degenerate into a narco-state is becoming a reality."

He said there was "no silver bullet" with which to tackle the problem.

"The opium economy in Afghanistan has to be dismantled with democracy, the rule of law and economic improvement - it will be a long and difficult process," Mr Costa said.

The UN report said opium production in 2004 was close to the peak of 4,600 tons in 1999, a year before the Taleban banned new cultivation.

The BBC's Roland Buerk in Kabul says it is easy to see why 2.3m people - a tenth of the population - is involved in opium, when a farmer can earn more than 10 times as much growing poppies than cultivating wheat.

US prosecutions

The report came as the US announced a major new offensive against drug production in Afghanistan.

Washington expects to spend an extra $780m in the next financial year on measures including the eradication of poppies and alternatives for farmers.

US officials describe the new plan as a full-board commitment to support the new Afghan government in its battle against the growing drugs trade.

A senior Western diplomat in Kabul also told the BBC there were plans to take some of the largest drugs barons to the United States to prosecute them there.

Robert Charles, assistant secretary of state for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement, described poppy cultivation as a primary, if not the primary, concern for the country.

Aggressive eradication would be backed up, Mr Charles said, by a public information campaign, better law enforcement and, perhaps most crucially, real alternatives for farmers.

"You don't go in and eradicate in an area without making provision... for a marked up or added alternative development resources, or alternative livelihoods," he said.

end of article

There have been other times in history where drugs have been allowed to flourish and therefore undermine the people. Is this another time?

Just look back to a time where Great Britian imported opium into China. They traded opium for tea. Today, what is the real reason for this event?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/18 11:05Profile
rookie

Re:

Returning to the Harlot:

Isaiah 14:
9 “Hell from beneath is excited about you,
To meet you at your coming;
It stirs up the dead for you,
All the chief ones of the earth;
It has raised up from their thrones
All the kings of the nations.
10 They all shall speak and say to you:
“Have you also become as weak as we?
Have you become like us?
11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
And the sound of your stringed instruments;
The maggot is spread under you,
And worms cover you.’
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.
16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,

Again look to the way Lucifer sinned. Again realize that the king of Babylon became one with Lucifer. Just as Scripture speaks of One sitting on the throne of David and Christ interchangably so does Scripture speak of Lucifer and all those who are of his seed.

We see that the nature of those who are of the seed of Satan reflect his nature and his sin. However, satan is a spiritual being, and the kings of this earth are of flesh. By what means does satan use to grow in men the same manifestations that he himself experienced?

The work of the Harlot brings the fruit that Satan seeks. The work of the Harlot is focused on the kings of the earth. Again listen to Scripture:

Rev. 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

Again understand that the kings fornicate with the Harlot. Again understand that the fruit of this fornication makes the people drunk. This wine clouds their vision. This wine clouds their hearing. This wine disables their senses.

Listen to Paul's teaching:

2Th. 2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2Th. 2:5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

What does Paul point out about the fruit of Satan? Lawlessness will abound and those who do not love the truth will be sent strong delusions that they should believe the lie. The fruit of the lie will give those who drink of this wine [b]pleasure in unrighteousness.[/b]

Paul warns: 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way."

The mystery is already at work. The fruit of this mystery will have a king that exaults himself above God. The fruit of this mystery will have the nations of the world take pleasure in his unrighteousness.

How does the world satisfy itself in this day?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/11/22 12:12Profile
rookie

Re:

Br. Gregg wrote in the intercessory prayer section concerning President Bush being selected Time Magazine Man of the Year:

Quote:
Sorry brother Doug but theres no way that Bush is equal to hitler in any way. Wars have exisited almost since men was created and it has always been to protect themselves and their land. In the same way america is just literally protecting itself. Hitler on the other hand was a ruthless dictator that had a direct mission to inialate many different races predominatly jews. If the thought crosses your mind that Bush is trying to anialate muslims is false.

I do not make this point to draw comparisons between President Bush and Hitler.

One of the motivations for Hitler invading adjacent countries was to appropriate the gold and other commodities that he needed to stay afloat in a sea of debt. The United States currently is falling into debt at a pace not known in its history.

History tells us that governments often times need to create enemies in order to unite the people in a cause that seems right in their own eyes. The United States lost the immediate threat of communism 14 years ago. Now we have a solidified public opinion that the Muslims are now the preeminant threat to world peace. Combine that thought with the increased demand for natural resources that exist in the middle east and you have a synergistic mix of reasons why we must democratize the region.

Also look to the events in China, a fast developing country, which poses a great economic threat to the United State. As world powers seek to maintain or establish its economic control over the natural resources of the world, they will come into direct conflict with one another. I believe China, in the near future will begin to be painted as an evil empire which needs to be undermined.

Iran and North Korea will also be on the back burner again because of their economic threat to the United States.

I read a letter written by a soldier justifying the war he is fighting in. He stated that Iraq attacked us, therefore it is right that we fight to change that govenment. I thought to myself, I believe the majority of those who participated in 9/11 were citizen's of Saudi Arabia.

What is the truth for why we fight?

In Christ
Jeff

2004/12/20 16:14Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

You're right Jeff. In one generation, the U.S. went from being the greatest creditor nation to now being the greatest debtor nation. How could that happen? Simply because of our greed and our need to have it now.

If you've ever read "God's Plan in the Coming Depression" by David Wilkerson he writes "Christ is taking his chosen people into a wildnerness one last time, as a final opportunity to find a remnant who will fully trust him as savior and provider."

We simply cannot continue to finance the tremendous deficits and the aggregrate amount of debt we have.

I believe the economy will one day simply implode because of all the debt and that the dollar will no longer be the world standard. I'm saying that as someone who has spent a considerable amount of time studying economics.

I do not believe the "status quo" will continue much longer. I certainly believe very difficult days are ahead and it's critical that we diligently seek the Lord now.

2004/12/20 19:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy