Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Christian Perfection

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What is Christian perfection?

It is the Christ in you. Old spirit, old man = Satan as our father. New Spirit, new man = God as our Father and Christ is our Spirit. "New creature in Christ Jesus", Amen.

Who is our righteousness? Old man, old spirit = the spirit of unrighteous, Satan, our old heart.
New man, New spirit, the Spirit of Righteousness Himself. Made righteousness in us, by the new birthing of Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

Galatians 2:19-21 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

We can do nothing to be righteous. Only Christ in us is the righteous One. Not obedience, not doing anything except believing and making Christ in us our righteousness and by the Mind of Christ in us we can by the Holy Spirit renew our old man mind to this Newness of Life.

1 Corinthians 1:29-31 That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Let us glory in the Lord and His righteousness that God has made us in Christ Jesus.

Think on these things, knowing in whom these things are wrought. Phl 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Where is the war? In the mind.

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind [and] one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Cr 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Phl 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

One Spirit, One mind, That is the Body of Christ. 1Cr 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Who's Spirit do we drink of? The Spirit of Christ who gives us living water.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/7/24 10:10Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Reply to Phillip

I agree Phillip, God didn’t patch the old heart but gave a new one that has a spirit that loves God and our neighbor.
Eddie

2007/7/24 12:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy