SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Meth" the name of a demon.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

"Meth" the name of a demon.

I'm going to paste up an online episode of the PBS documentary series "Frontline", this episode is called "The Meth Epidemic"

[url=http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/view/]"The Meth Epidemic"---Frontline[/url]

You can view the whole episode online (as well as 66 other online episodes)preferably you should have a broadband internet connection.

As I was watching this terrible plague, and praying whilst I watched, it was so reminiscent of the Garadene demoniac "legion" that Jesus encountered, he was naked, cut up, living in caves, continually used his demonic strength to break the chains he was bound with, Lord only knows what terror he must have caused in that region. Jesus steps in, cast these demons out who begged not to be sent into the abyss, so the Lord send them into the lake, you all know the story. I said that to say this. One of the fine brave Oregonian law enforcement officials, who had seen people arrested over and over again for meth, physically saw the changes in their faces, so he began to collect pictures of the ravages of this demon over the years in these poor souls lives, and I'm telling you all, their faces look like one of those awful movies where people get possessed.

The statistics are astounding, as far as the percentage of property theft related to meth, children sent to foster care because of meth, the things these children have to witness, or to be subjected to because of meth, AND there only 9 factories worldwide that produce pseusdoephedrine, the primary stool this demon feeds off of......and now, the mexican mafia has stepped in, recognizing a center of profit potential.

So, this is a prayer point, AND an action point. Pray in the Name of Jesus against this foul demon, and where the Lord guides you be light, consider being a foster parent, if you know a meth addict, pray for and over them, be wise, be prayed up, because they got a demon in them, this is demon is much much different than alcohol, or even coke. If you know of a lab, or a cooker, or a seller, dont even hestitate nor fear, get on the phone and call law enforcement. Meth cooker's like rural areas, many of you live in rural areas, you can SMELL a meth lab a mile away. I'm not saying take the law into your own hands, tempting as that may be, when you live in the country and everybody knows who's who and what's what but as Christians we have to do things decently and in order.

anyway, just a situation to pray and ponder over.

2007/7/3 23:29

Re: "Meth" the name of a demon.

Quote:
if you know a meth addict, pray for and over them, be wise, be prayed up, because they got a demon in them, this is demon is much much different than alcohol, or even coke.

thanks worm (still waiting for a name brother or sister!). This is very serious, when I started witnessing in the suburbs I could walk up to someone and ask them if they consider themselves to be a good person and hand them a way of the master tract... once I got to the inner city I realized that my little tracts and "good person test" were about as useful as a bucket of cold water at a five alarm fire.

I do believe that God will continue to do a work in the most possessed and hopelessly bound of society as the good church folks continue to jump into apostasy. These people need the power and the reality of the kingdom of God to touch there lives.

In Christ - Jim

2007/7/3 23:45
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Jim wrote:

Quote:
once I got to the inner city I realized that my little tracts and "good person test" were about as useful as a bucket of cold water at a five alarm fire.

Jim, what do you say instead? How do you handle these situations?

ginnyrose

2007/7/4 0:14Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

Many demons take after the name of what there influence is or what the anti-christ influence is as far as tempting and trying to destroy or corrupt the person. For instance a person who listens to the beatles may have a demon called beatles. There are women who have a demon by the name of penis, which you could probably imagine what that demons goal and what he is set out to do. I could probably go on and on. It is the same with pills; I think I've heard of a demon called Valum, and I think it is the same whether it be prozac, etc. As other spirits can enter in through the person taking those things and influence him or her. Another example could be someone who has dabbled in the occult, that person may have a demon who goes by the name of a book that person read that is an occult book for example (Edgar Cayce or Jeanne Dixon) Another example I will give are concerning spirits whose influence is to make the person dishonest instead of a spirit just called liar or lie the person may have multiple spirits influencing them. Such as demons by the names of big liar, convenient lies, little stories, lying imagination, cunning, deception, little white lies, deliberate lying, craftiness, wee liar, etc. It is the same with spirits of fear, there is likely not just one spirit of fear upon a person but a number of spirits of fear upon a person who are sent or issued to trigger specific fears within a person such as fears of a heart attack, cars, death, hell, rejection, people, storms, failure, spiders, loss of marriage, rape, husband/wife, failure, hurting people; alright I think you'd get the point by now. Yeah I could go on and on but I'll stop myself soon, I wish sermon index had some messages I've listened to by people who were used powerfully in the deliverance ministry because if so I'd probably tell people on here to check them out. Have any of you people heard of Win Worley or Bill Null? We can loose angels of God to do war over nations! Lets learn how to use the keys to the kingdom of Heaven!

2007/7/4 0:51Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: "Meth" the name of a demon.

Thanks for posting this link. I checked it out...it just about makes me sick - literally ill, I almost feel like I could puke...

I forwarded this link to a ton of people in my address book...

ginnyrose

2007/7/4 0:57Profile

Jarona

agreed. The deliverance ministry, but the deliverance ministry is more than words, I'm sure you know that.

It's about stepping outside your comfort zone, being prayed up, it's about getting your hands dirty, I know you know that. I'm drawing my crosshairs on that demon named "meth". IF we are the Body of Christ, it is His Hands we use and His Heart we love with, and thru the Holy Ghost we utilize as our Power and Comforter when the going gets rough.

that's what I'm testifying.

2007/7/4 0:59
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

jarona,

There is no biblical basis for any of what you have stated.

2007/7/4 1:08Profile

Ginny......it made me weep.

There but for the grace of God go I.

and I'm the father of a pre-teen boy, saved as he is, I pray that Jesus protect him from such demons, and I'm going stay close to him, talk to him real, show him the reality behind the reality, that this might be a crystal rock, but it's really a demon with no other desire than to kill steal and destroy his loving soul and beautiful mind, that God gave him to affect change in this wicked world.

I've told him this quite clear...not regarding meth, but in general: the decision is yours; you can be a son of the Light, or a son of the darkness, the choice is yours. He nodded, coz he knows whats at stake. We got to protect our young ones, not tyrannically, or stifling, but with words of Power, wise and loving and gentle as led by the Holy Spirit.

The devil, the destroyer, is getting more desperate everyday, his end is coming, and he knows it.

sell a cloak, buy a sword.

Lord love you.

2007/7/4 1:12

Re: "Meth" the name of a demon

Hi Mike,

I know you've said this before,

Quote:
There is no biblical basis for any of what you have stated.

but it no way explains this biblical record of Jesus Himself.

Mark 5:9
Then [b]He[/b] asked him, [b]"What [i]is[/i] your name?"[/b] And he answered, saying, "My name [i]is[/i] Legion; for we are many."

nor how those with the ministry of casting out demons are either given the name of the demon by the Lord, or, when they ask, being [i][b]in[/i][/b] the name of Jesus, the demon may reply [i]giving its name[/i].

I myself was delivered from a spirit of fear long ago by an elder who was given the discernment to call it that and cast it out.

I had had no idea I was in bondage to such a spirit, but believe me, I was changed by that deliverance.

In the moment of practicality when praying for a person, one has to know who one is hearing, and one must believe the revelation the Spirit is giving, is true. There are other ways to discern what kind of spirit is binding a person.

What worm has shared in the opening post about the photographs, accords with observations I have made in people I've met, who are in other bondages. There is a common appearance.

2007/7/4 7:00
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
I myself was delivered from a spirit of fear long ago by an elder who was given the discernment to call it that and cast it out.

Hi Linn,

May I ask you, when did that happen? Before or after you was born of the Spirit? And do you mean by "spirit of fear" a demon?

2007/7/4 7:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy