SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for suggestions to help finance a call to America to repent

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Needs

Amen Paul.

Quote:
I didn't know of your needs for financing. How can we pray? What can we do?

It has always been difficult to even broach this subject here... The hope is that with so much absorption taken in that a spontaneous reaction would take place, all without mention.

Our brother has all the associated costs that anyone of would have to live in this world but has dedicated himself to that which is given here as a servant. Would rather that we would use our imagination, maybe even some investigation to find out what all might be entailed in producing something of this magnitude even if it is housed on chunks of digital substance. Certainly there are costs.

Beyond that and by way of comparison ... I hesitate here, but even some of the ministries that I might appreciate I cringe to get their .. pleas for funding and appealing to some forms of gimmickry to do so. Some have over extended themselves to the point where ... "We must have ______ number of dollars by..." such and such a date "or". The problem is the "or" is not usually stated but inferred that the whole thing is going to collapse. Perhaps they should? Hard to say that, but one side or the other is not getting the picture.

This ministry you mentioned brother is not only not something you ought to be thinking of supporting for amongst the main reasons that it is not prophetic. It may be sincere, it may be on the up and up and it may even have an appealing repentance message but it is something ... other. Brother, there is a lot of commonality in these self styled 'prophetic' ministries, in the use of parlance, 'releasing', 'anointing', 'seasons' and so forth, all supposedly coming from the mouth of the Lord. It is just not so. And that is really not even the tip of it all.

So with that bit of searching challenge to really examine these things, if you are still inclined ...
Quote:
What can we do?

Pray. Pray along the very same lines that you had at first asked this question of the ministry that you described yourself as a 'listener' and apply that here, where you are a participant and fellow worshiper.

I plead that this doesn't turn into the wrong thing and become something of a plea itself, only that we would examine ourselves in the light of all that we have partaken in.

2007/6/29 22:19Profile

Re: Looking for suggestions to help finance an URGENT call to America to repent

Quote:
Vincent Xavier of NewWineMinistry.net, pastor of a small church in Southern California has contracted, in faith, led by the Lord, for one year of radio time in 12 of America's largest cities.

You should send them this link to a short 10 min message by Paul Washer:

[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2833923807228387128&hl=en]God's Man[/url]

2007/6/29 22:29

Re: Praying for discernment.

He's not teaching of a Resurrection of those who remain, but the "transformation" of them while they are still here and not "in the air" as The Word says. Sort of like the Manifest Sons of God teaching.

He's preaching "a paradigm shift" - " a transformation" - "another dimension" - "the new man" - " a transcending" and said 'when' it was suppose to happen. What happened ?

He does what most do --- One line truth, one line lie. One paragragh true - next paragragh lie.

First they'll say, "I'm not saying I KNOW this is for sure" and then they'll go on to tell you how they DO know what they're saying is true or Will definitely happen. Slick word trick. It's the quick exchange from words like "may" to "will" that listeners can't always pick up on. Just a spoon full of sugar makes the heresy go down.

Every teacher must have his words dissected one line at a time.
Many usually 'talk fast' for that very purpose, so that the human mind cannot keep up with this dissecting process and it's swallowed as a whole for the few truths heard. But nonetheless, the other lines have entered the psyche or spirit of the person.

Fortunately, we have written transcripts of some of these self-proclaimed Prophets ... it's when it's not written, but going out or across faster than the human mind can dissect while they are just being "heard", that unless you can catch or know the "buzz words", you'll miss their whole drift.

I've seen some preach truth for weeks or even months and then Pow, here comes the "prophecy" or the junk food.

I underlined [u]some[/u] of the New Age/masonic/etc. type words in here. And added just a couple of [Note:]s.
The capitalized words are his doing. Or whoever typed this for him.

I hope one can see that this man is setting up his followers for a very deceptive scheme.

Main excerpts ...

[b]Vincent Xavier's prophecy - 12-05-03[/b]

There are THREE witnesses to an exponential event that is going to take place in the month of March 2004. We have said that the year 2004 is the YEAR OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, or the YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL [u]COMPLETION. During this year there is going to come a great RELEASE in the people of God. This RELEASE is going to take them (the church) to their HIGH PLACE.[/u]

[u]Understand that the CLEANSING WORD has already accomplished its work[/u]! The First TWO days of the CHURCH [u]have been[/u] cleansing and refining days [u]but this is the THIRD DAY, the DAY wherein GOD WILL COME BACK INTO THE SIGHT OF HIS PEOPLE![/u] The Time has come for the CHURCH to arise to her destiny and calling! [u]She is now washed! She is now cleansed! She is now sanctified! She is now complete and ready to enter into her appointed place of Governmental authority![/u] The church has been called to rule and reign over all the powers of darkness and she shall with the Lord of Glory rule the nations with a rod of IRON! She shall break in pieces every nation that will not bow to the KINGDOM OF GOD!

[u]This is the present word for the CHURCH[/u]. No matter what things appear to be or whatever may take place in the next THREE MONTHS we are NOT TO FEAR! I know that fearful events are going to come during the months of DECEMBER, JANUARY and FEBRUARY! These events may take place in an individual way in peoples lives or they will take place in National and International ways.

[u]Please refer to the word I sent to you concerning Joel’s Prophesy a few weeks ago. Please read it again and again. It shall surely come to pass![/u] Remember when the Lord told the disciples to go to Jerusalem and WAIT FOR THE PROMISE? So now WAIT for this promise! Look at what the disciples were doing while they were waiting. They were gathering together, praying in ONE ACCORD! They were searching the Scriptures and looking for what needed to be fulfilled. The Lord Jesus said that ALL SCRIPTURES CONCERNING HIM in the PSALMS, THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WERE FULFILLED, yet the Apostle Peter said in Acts that “THIS SCRIPTURE CONCERNING JUDAS, MUST BE FULFILLED”. There are many Scriptures that must be fulfilled at this time in order for the CHURCH to be prepared for what is about to happen.

Spend time in the word studying the scriptures. By doing so you may have the [u]RECONFIGURING WORD[/u] for your local fellowship. This [u]reconfiguring[/u] will enable the church to be better positioned for the things to come.

[u]I declare unto you that MARCH ['04] is a FINISHING MONTH. Your labor, frustration, concern, and all cares are going to come to an end. The finished work, the ACCOMPLISHED WORK OF CHRIST IS GOING TO MANIFEST IN THE CHURCH!

As I have said before[/u], because we live in the age of ENOCH, who was the SEVENTH from Adam, the TRANSLATION is before us. [u]The Greek meaning for TRANSLATION as recorded in the Book of Hebrews, is THE DISESTABLISHMENT OF LAW[/u]. The law that was disestablished by Enoch was the law of SIN AND DEATH. We are speaking here of a generation who will fulfill the Scripture in 1Corinthians 15, concerning the CHANGE, or the TRANSFORMATION, or the TRANSFIGURATION! This generation will be CHANGED in a moment! The Greek meaning for MOMENT is AN INDIVISIBLE TIME! There is no dividing of this time. You cannot take a piece of this time away. You may be able to divide an ATOM, which is so small, but you cannot divide [u]this MOMENT wherein the CHANGE will take place.[/u] [Note again - he's not talking about a Rapture or catching away or resurrection to meet Christ in the air.]

Since we are living in the SEVENTH DAY, it becomes clear that this CHANGE is speaking to us. For [u]the change[/u] shall take place at the sounding of the SEVENTH TRUMPET! Is it possible that what is going to take place in March is going to radically cause our [u]paradigms to shift[/u]? Is it possible that the SEVENTH MILLENNIUM PROMISE, wherein SATAN shall be bound and cast into a pit for a THOUSAND years and the DEAD shall rise and those who were beheaded shall come into their places of authority has come? Are we being moved into the fulfillment of Revelation Chapter Twenty? [Note - he just told us "he declared" it was!]

If so, then the heavens will be opened and the ladder of God will be available for those who travel from one dimension to the next. In other words, through our Incorruptible bodies, which we will receive in a MOMENT, there will be no restraint! We will have the ability to travel like Jesus did after his resurrection. We shall appear in one place and vanish from another. Is it possible that these things are nearer than what we have thought? I know that the month of March is going to produce something great, but could the greatness of the season bring forth more than what we are presently expecting? What am I saying? I believe (not know) the fullness of the KINGDOM OF GOD is going to manifest without a veil in the year 2004, and that the months of March and June are going to be the producer months. IT IS FINISHED, said the Lord on the cross two thousand years ago!

[u]The THIRD witness came to me[/u] through the Book of Joshua. I was reading the story of the great CROSSING from the wilderness to the PROMISE LAND. I found in the Fourth Chapter and the Nineteenth verse that the MIRACLE CROSSING took place on the Twenty Fifth Day of MARCH! Again, MARCH shows up as a time of TRANSITION! Are we prepared to CROSS OVER to the other side? Are we ready? Could our crossing be into[u] another dimension[/u]? Could we be prepared to escape the power of gravity and go finally where no man has gone before? Could this be the time of our [u]acceleration[/u] into all the promises of God? [u]The Bible says it is![/u]

[u]The Bible, God's coded Book is being revealed and the message is becoming clearer every day that this is the time for the great transition of the Church![Note: by his "reconfiguring".] Perhaps it will be a simple thrust into greater effectiveness and ministry. Perhaps there will be an increase of anointing and power. But quite possibly what is about to take place is going to transcend what any of us has ever thought or dreamed![/u] Are you ready! Are you FULL OF FAITH? You must be! You must be full of faith, for the man ENOCH was a man of Faith. It was said of Him that his testimony was that he PLEASED GOD! And what always pleases God? FAITH!

Can you believe for a mighty miracle in your life? How about a NEW BODY, a glorified body? How about a new body without sickness, disease and death? What about a body without corruption or decay? Can you believe for this now? Are all the witnesses being revealed in Gods word just for another religious experience or an average advancement into spiritual things?

NO! The Book of Joshua said that the MIRACLE CROSSING takes place in MARCH! What is interesting is that the verse that reveals the date is Joshua 4:19. It is Galatians 4:19 that [u]the APOSTLE PAUL travails for CHRIST to be formed in YOU! Could the crossing over be from one form to another? Could the NEW MAN arise in the earth[/u] at this time, as an INDESTRUCTIBLE NEW MAN, one that can never die? Can we believe for the greatness of GOD?

[b]Jan 3, 2004[/b]

Since the winds have died down and a measure of peace has surface [u]the Spirit has revealed to me the great month of MARCH 2004 as a time of ACCOMPLISHMENT. The Lord has shown me through His word that beginning in March there will come epic events that will cause the nations of the earth to reel to and fro, and that these events have everything to do with the Kingdom of God being manifested in the earth.[/u]
http://www.etpv.org/2004/ahum.html

2007/6/29 23:24

Re:

GrannieAnnie, thanks for posting this - I haven't read fantasy for quite a while. Now I remember why.

Quote:
She is now washed! She is now cleansed! She is now sanctified! She is now complete and ready to enter into her appointed place of Governmental authority! The church has been called to rule and reign over all the powers of darkness and she shall with the Lord of Glory rule the nations with a rod of IRON! She shall break in pieces every nation that will not bow to the KINGDOM OF GOD!

If "she" is the Church, she doesn't rule with a rod of iron, her son does.

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne." (REV 12:5)

If this is another "she", I wonder what she's got written on her forehead...

Quote:
If so, then the heavens will be opened and the ladder of God will be available for those who travel from one dimension to the next.

Haha. This is rich... Like the Churchian version of Star Trek or Dr. Who...

Quote:
The Bible, God's coded Book is being revealed and the message is becoming clearer every day that this is the time for the great transition of the Church!

"Coded" is a cultish word for "locked". Only certain initiates are given the "key"... because the Lord Jesus, King of the entire Universe, would never reveal all His secrets for free... to utter fools like us... now would he?

Quote:
Could the NEW MAN arise in the earth at this time, as an INDESTRUCTIBLE NEW MAN, one that can never die?

Nietzsche's "ubermenshe" (superman) perhaps?

2007/6/30 3:34
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Needs

Bump and a repeat. There are some needs right here in our own backyard. "The Old Paths" going out 'freely', the upcoming Revival Conference ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
I didn't know of your needs for financing. How can we pray? What can we do?

It has always been difficult to even broach this subject here... The hope is that with so much absorption taken in that a spontaneous reaction would take place, all without mention.

Our brother has all the associated costs that anyone of would have to live in this world but has dedicated himself to that which is given here as a servant. Would rather that we would use our imagination, maybe even some investigation to find out what all might be entailed in producing something of this magnitude even if it is housed on chunks of digital substance. Certainly there are costs.

Beyond that and by way of comparison ... I hesitate here, but even some of the ministries that I might appreciate I cringe to get their .. pleas for funding and appealing to some forms of gimmickry to do so. Some have over extended themselves to the point where ... "We must have ______ number of dollars by..." such and such a date "or". The problem is the "or" is not usually stated but inferred that the whole thing is going to collapse. Perhaps they should? Hard to say that, but one side or the other is not getting the picture.

This ministry you mentioned brother is not only not something you ought to be thinking of supporting for amongst the main reasons that it is not prophetic. It may be sincere, it may be on the up and up and it may even have an appealing repentance message but it is something ... other. Brother, there is a lot of commonality in these self styled 'prophetic' ministries, in the use of parlance, 'releasing', 'anointing', 'seasons' and so forth, all supposedly coming from the mouth of the Lord. It is just not so. And that is really not even the tip of it all.

So with that bit of searching challenge to really examine these things, if you are still inclined ...
Quote:
What can we do?

Pray. Pray along the very same lines that you had at first asked this question of the ministry that you described yourself as a 'listener' and apply that here, where you are a participant and fellow worshiper.

I plead that this doesn't turn into the wrong thing and become something of a plea itself, only that we would examine ourselves in the light of all that we have partaken in.

2007/7/3 23:19Profile

Re:

Quote:
Vincent Xavier's prophecy: The Lord has shown me through His word that beginning in March there will come epic events that will cause the nations of the earth to reel to and fro, and that these events have everything to do with the Kingdom of God being manifested in the earth.

Talk about being way off the mark. The last line is even wrong, "The Kingdom of God being manifest in the earth", what happened it being manifest in us? Luke 17:21

I agree with supporting SI, Mike where's the Paypal tab at?

2007/7/8 19:05
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Support

Hi Compliments,

On the left hand side of the main page under the "Main Menu" is a link [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/]Donations[/url]

2007/7/8 20:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy