SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Art Katz Goes Home

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Art Katz Goes Home

June 28, 2007 (7:30 PM Central Time)

The Lord took his servant home at 7:20 pm. He went very peacefully. He was surrounded to the last with his family, the Ben Israel family, and faithful friends.

http://www.benisrael.org/updates/artkatzhealth.html

2007/6/28 21:51
jordanamo

Re: Art Katz Goes Home

He has gone to such a better place, for which I am glad, but he will be missed so dearly.

'Tis wonderful thinking of his arrival in Heaven right now. What a glorious thing to ponder!

I hope this will inspire a renaissance of Katz.. read his books, writings on his website, and listen to his sermons. This man was unique and walked with God.

2007/6/28 22:24Profile
Compton

Re:

His life and ministry will continue to be a gift from God to His Church.

Lord we thank you for Art Katz's life.

MC

2007/6/28 22:49Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Art Katz Goes Home

1Sa 20:17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul.

2007/6/28 23:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!

Quote:
His life and ministry will continue to be a gift from God to His Church

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/icons/katz.gif[/img]

[b]Art Katz (367)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=173

2007/6/28 23:48Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

I have been tremendously blessed by this brother. I met him once, in The Netherlands, last year.

It was really humbling to see how this man of God showed up to preach to a bunch of 30 people in a ramshackled building, that didn't have a pulpit or even a decent chair to sit on. He came...and he preached. And to this very day I remember the verses he preached on:

Quote:
"Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?" (2 Peter 3:11-12)" (NKJV)

He, among other things, elaborated on the importance of how we live our lives as christians. How we speak with and to each other. To hasten the coming of the Lord, we should pursue to live lives...seeking to please God in every way (Col 1:9-14). Not in our own strength, but by the Holy Spirit that God has given us!

Praise God for this faithful man, who finished the race well (as far as I know).

In Christ,

Paul

2007/6/29 4:37Profile
ZealForTruth

There's a great verse I was just reading that came to mind as soon as I saw this thread.

Daniel 12:3 "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever."

Although I don't know Mr. Katz, this verse touched my heart when I read it and I know it rings true for all those that love Jesus!

Another beautiful verse is Psalms 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."

May God give us all the strength to live the life of a saint, no matter what cost and what pain we endure - it's nothing compared to what we'll get up there!

2007/6/29 5:54Profile
strawrifle

uk

Re:

Hi very sad news personally,but i know hes in heaven..What a giant he was,i recently listened to one of his sermons From Self to Spirit which truly effected me just a stunning preacher...

God bless to his family and friends

andy

2007/6/29 6:14Profile
suzy

Devon, England

Re:

Thank you Lord for Art Katz; thank you that he is now with you. Thank you for all that you accomplished through his time here on earth.

I pray that you will comfort his family especially at this time. May they know your love surrounding them and helping them in the days that lie ahead as they re-adjust their lives without Art. Thank you that they know that this is a temporary parting, and that we shall all be re-united together one day, to be with you forever.

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? Jesus Christ has risen from the dead! Hallelujah!

Suzy

2007/6/29 6:21Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. What a dear brother this man was.... May the Lord lift up his family during this time of sorrow...

2007/6/29 8:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy