SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are You...? and Yet Not...?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Dear Brother,

I'm very hesitant to say much more at this point without some serious prayer but you will be held in prayer by many and not just by me.

I believe you touched on the crux of your problem in your last post. The question is whether my belief in Christ is simply a "mental or intellectual assent." That's a very serious question each of us have to ask ourselves. There's a lot of material on this website that addresses this issue better than I could express in a paragraph or two. (There's a section in the Revival Hymn that articulates this quite well.)

You will be in our prayers. Jesus wants to be your life, my life, not an add-on, not an emotional experience (although there may be such experiences) but the sum of our life (i.e. our primary focus). I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you to know Him. God bless you brother.

Ed

2004/7/7 13:06Profile
riki

Sweden

Re:

Gideons wrote:

I'm very hesitant to say much more at this point without some serious prayer but you will be held in prayer by many and not just by me.

Then you shouldn't say more either. :-) No words are better than hasty words in this case, I believe. I am thankful for every prayer though, both from you and from whoever the Lord prompts.

With gratitude,
Rikard

2004/7/7 16:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy