SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Something Horrible

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread
Talkn2u

Re:

ce4 thank you for the links... I just read the Chicago Tribune one...wow !!!

I admire the stance of our leaders...in the face of such ridicule, they continue to stand and go forward with what they know to be the right thing for the country and the people.

thank you for sharing...

B.

2007/6/28 2:59Profile

Re:

Gee... now I wish I hadnt read this thread! I have a flight booked for tomorrow to NYC for business. lol...

I love flying, but I'm never happier than when I step foot on the ground again. And I hate NYC. ...and then I read this thread. :-?

Krispy

2007/6/28 9:56
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Gee... now I wish I hadnt read this thread! I have a flight booked for tomorrow to NYC for business. lol...

I love flying, but I'm never happier than when I step foot on the ground again. And I hate NYC. ...and then I read this thread. :-?

Krispy

I think this calls for a KRISPY prayer request

2007/6/28 10:23Profile

Re:

Yea... ya know what? That would be good. Not too many things bother me, but I always find myself getting things in order before I step onto a plane. I dont know if it's because I'm not in control, or what. It never bothered me in the military because I trusted my brothers with my life... but everytime I go to the airport I do it with some hesitation, especially since 911... and especially since I'm flying into NYC.

However, I dont let it stop me. Thats what the terrorists want. I refuse to let them win, and I refuse to let myself be ruled by fear.

If y'all could just pray for me tomorrow morning. I'm flying from Charlotte to NYC. If ya dont see anything on FoxNews by 9am... I got there safe. :-) And I fly back on Sunday.

I think it's a control thing. But control is an illusion. None of us have the control we think we have.

Krispy

2007/6/28 10:31

Re:

You'll be Fine Krispy our friend. :-D

The LORD has much for you to do up there in the mountains ... in other words, to be a tower of Strength to many during the hard times.

Yes! Amen!

Much love to you and yours and you're like a Gideon my fellow NCSIer.
You're in my prayers since the beginning and your dear wife and family & your fellowship. Amen Again.

2007/6/28 11:48

Re:

Thanx Annie... I'm really not that concerned. My level of concern is the same as it is when you're climbing that first hill on the roller coaster, ya know. I've parachuted when in the military... I remember the first time I did that. Wow... but after that, it's an adrenaline rush.

I think thats more of what i deal with when boarding. It's adrenaline. Once the plane is above the clouds I'm relaxed and usually catch some zzz's.

By the way, all week I've been praying for whoever it is that is sitting next to me. I chose a seat where no one was beside me, praying God would put the right person next to me... someone who needs the Lord... and I checked online this morning, and some lucky soul has been destined to sit next to me. So if everyone wants something to pray about... pray for this person, whoever it is. Pray that the Lord would open the door for me to be able to witness Christ to them.

Right now, my flight back, I'm sitting alone. Pray that God will put the right person next to me on that flight too.

Krispy

2007/6/28 12:04

Re:

Amen. What a Great Prayer. Oh that we would always do that. Amen.

Hey, I looked in the e-sword Webster's for Semper Fi but it wasn't in there but this word was ....

Sempervirent
SEMPERVI'RENT, a. [L. semper, always and virens, flourishing.] Always fresh; evergreen.

Reminded me of the Holy Spirit working through us .... always flourishing, always fresh.

Neat! LORD Bless. :-)

2007/6/28 13:01
pastorfrin

Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

Praise the Lord for His mercy endureth forever.

Luke 21:7-33
And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? [8] And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. [9] But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. [10] Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: [11] And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. [12] But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. [13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony. [14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: [15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. [16] And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. [17] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. [18] But there shall not an hair of your head perish. [19] In your patience possess ye your souls. [20] And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. [21] Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. [22] For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. [23] But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. [24] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
[25] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. [27] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. [29] And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; [30] When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. [31] So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. [32] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. [33] Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

He not only tells us what is coming and to fear not, but when we see these things begin to happen
to look up.....

[28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

and lift up your heads; For Your REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.

Do you ALL Hear, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!

So LOOK UP and LIFT Up YOUR HEADS Jesus is getting ready to shake-up His Church;
Are we ready?

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/6/28 20:53Profile
Jacob19

Re:

Krispy Said:

Quote:
I have a flight booked for tomorrow to NYC for business

Are you going to visit Time Square Church?

2007/6/28 23:58Profile
Talkn2u

Re:

Yes !!!! Looking Up !!!
I am so excited for the Name of the Lord to be Glorified !!! Oh that is what I think of when I hear of these "events" taking place...
The Church will wake up out of its deep slumber and arise and proclaim the Holiness of God as He makes Himself known beyond man's denial...
I am comforted knowing that there are SO many who have been stirring within their spirits anticipating and seeking the Lord for the hour that is soon to come....
Rejoice...for your Redemption Draweth Nigh !!!

2007/6/29 0:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy