SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : To Marry Or Not To Marry?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

this is the question that I actually have been asking in my head. I have been struggling with this.

For

Heb 13:4 - Show Context
Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

1Ti 4:3 - Show Context
forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Against

1 Corinthians 7:36-38
36 But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them marry. 37 Nevertheless he who stands steadfast in his heart, having no necessity, but has power over his own will, and has so determined in his heart that he will keep his virgin, F18 does well. 38 So then he who gives her F19 in marriage does well, but he who does not give her in marriage does better.

[url=http://www.charityministries.org/msg_detail.a5w?vlast_index=559]Marriage Courtship Marriage by Denny Kensengton[/url]

2007/6/8 19:37Profile

Re:

We have listened to all of Paul Washers sermons and by the grace of God we are striving to do whatever he's said, that is biblical, from our hearts.

I ask humbly and am tempted to be harsh and sharp and respond like that but I pray that this wouldn't be proud to say this:

Please don't generalize me with all other 17 year olds.

I hope im not saying that from pride. I thank you all for your time in responding and I understand why most have responded with a negative reaction; I really haven't told you anything about myself or about her.

Thank you all again,
Paul

2007/6/9 0:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy