SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : A Vision Of True And False Revival

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

A Vision Of True And False Revival

(by ChristisKing - Patrick)

A Vision Of True And False Revival

Here is the account of a vision from God that I received regarding true and counterfeit revival. This vision occurred on March 4th 2006 – just to clarify – this was vision not a dream – I was fully awake and speaking the vision I saw as it was occurring to my wife. This vision was spoken on March 18th at The Gathering in Kansas City. (not word for word as written but spontaneously as prompted by the Holy Spirit.)

The vision…

Everything was black and I saw one person walking at a semi-brisk pace. Not fast walking, but a slight cadence above normal pace. Walking with purpose. This person was walking straight and sure – upright and strong – solemn and serious, like a revolutionary - a warrior – a light to darkness. I then saw a couple more people and then others in the distance and they were bright and shining against the blackness that was all around. They all walked the same way – solemn and serious and the Lord spoke and said, “These are my remnant who are walking in holiness, righteousness, obedience, brokenness and utter submission to MY WILL – watch what I am doing Patrick” Then I saw the individuals begin to unite in small groups of two to three at first and then more came and the groups grew to five and even ten and the light intensified greatly. It was beautiful like a sunset over the mountains or a sunrise on the ocean, a rose in full bloom. What I saw next made me burst into tears and sobs to the point that I couldn’t continue to describe what I was seeing. My wife keep saying “What?!, what is it? What to do you see?!” after a few minutes a was able to control the weeping to explain what I saw happening. As the Lord was drawing together His remnant into these small groups the power God came down – like in the book of Acts – the lame were walking, the blind were seeing, the deaf were hearing, (literally and figuratively) and persecution fuelled the fire! This end times HOLY and RIGHTEOUS remnant of serious and solemn warriors and revolutionaries walked in the deep darkness of America and her backslidden lukewarm churches with apostolic glory and power not seen since the book of Acts to proclaim the true Gospel of Jesus Christ – repentance and holiness and freedom from sin!

The Lord spoke and said, “This is the revival that I am bringing about and it starts with the individuals who have been called out to personal revival and are walking straight and sure – upright and strong – solemn and serious, like revolutionaries, warriors, lights to darkness. My remnant is walking in holiness, righteousness, obedience, brokenness and utter submission to MY WILL and I am drawing them together.”

Then the vision switched…

Now I saw what looked like a dimly lit movie or a video shot with poor lighting. I saw clips of people dancing and shaking. I saw people falling down, shouting, jumping, and singing. There were huge multitudes rather then the few and many, many were coming in large groups that filled large auditoriums and stadiums instead of small groups of individuals being drawn together. Even some of the lights that were in the first part of the vision were drawn to this part of the vision. I saw dancing and clapping, shaking, shouting, strong and powerful emotionalism and sensationalism. Soulish and fleshy spirits claimed to be the Holy Spirit. Great miracles abounded – signs and wonders. People proclaimed, “This is the revival we have been waiting and praying for!!! – This is the revival we have heard prophesied!!! – This is the outpouring of the Holy Spirit – a great move of God!” But the Lord spoke and said, “Patrick this is not from me – this is from Satan – it is a counterfeit!! And many will be fooled and tricked by this clever deception from the enemy!”

Then the vision switched again…

Now I saw both visions side by side – split screen so to speak. They both grew in intensity at an equal rate - as the true would grow in power, the false would grow in numbers and as the true would grow in numbers, the false would grow in false signs and wonders. The Lord spoke and said, “This is not a vision of the future, but this has already begun and will grow as the days pass. I am doing this now and the enemy is coming against it at this very moment.”

Conclusion…

The Lord is bringing about an end times revival of which the like we have never seen and it begins with you. The Lord is calling you to be separate, to holiness and righteousness unto the Lord and to walk in obedience and utter submission to His will. Be free from sin, be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, be dead to flesh and alive IN Christ. Walk sober and solemn and serious before the Lord with a reverent and holy fear of God. If you are looking and waiting for some big corporate outpouring of emotionalism and signs and wonders you are going to miss the coming revival. The revival starts with you! Seek the Lord and press into Him closer everyday. Allow the Blood and Grace of Jesus to break the bonds of your flesh and produce Holy and Righteous living in your life. Ask the Lord to show you what it is in your life that is keeping you from that which is perfect – no matter how small or how painful; ask the Lord to expose everything that is keeping you from being closer to Him and bring Glory to Him and His kingdom and deeply renounce all that He shows you.

Live your life as a living sacrifice - a living drink offering poured out before the Lord for His glory and honor. There are many things that are cultural, societal and religious that keep us separated from God and walking in His Spirit. Pray for God to bring these things to light and put them to death no matter how hard it may be. If you don’t realize that the revival the Lord is doing begins with you individually, then you are going to miss it! The Lord is calling you today, repent for your lukewarmness and your lackadaisical attitude toward sin in your own life and those who are perishing and plunging into hell all around you everyday! The Lord is calling you today to allow the Blood of Jesus and the grace of God to produce holiness and rivers of righteousness in your life that you maybe salt to a decaying world and light to the darkness that prevails. What will you do? The Lord is calling you right now to make up your mind to love Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength, take up your cross, die to self and follow HIM - forsaking ALL and seeking after Him with all that you are and have. Come out and be separate in holy, righteous obedience unto God!

WARNIG – DO NOT be fooled by these sensual, emotional counterfeits that are and will be popping up that these people and “churches” call “revival”. IT IS A TRICK FROM THE ENEMY! When you hear that “revival” has broken out in the next town or the next state or even in your own city – please remember this warning. There will be much singing and dancing and shouting and many things will sound as though they are true. There will be great surges of emotion that will cause people to fall down and jump and shout, cry and weep but this not from God. Many will be crying out in joy, "Peace, peace". But God's Servants will have discernment above and beyond any gift and a willingness to die than lie - despite the increase of signs and wonders from all of the counterfeit moves around them in the 'churches'. If the "revival" you are in is not serious and reverent, holy and righteous, and the Love and reverent fear toward God are not the only things you see, then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, and warn everyone you know. These spirits are strong and extremely powerful – get out of the building and don’t be fooled by the signs and wonders. Please I am begging you to remember this for I know that there will be many who are fooled and even (if possible) drawn away from the real to the counterfeit, but I also know that there will be some who read this warning and remember it and are spared. The true revival army will look like small bands of revolutionaries or Special Forces with an end times mission to complete and Satan’s counterfeit will resemble a band of wild Indians or tribal warriors dancing shouting battle cries. The true revival army will attack the enemy at it strong hold, sin – their mission will be the souls of men through the power of the Holy Spirit – they will be concerned with setting people free from the bondage of sin through the message of the cross and will watch strong holds of sin topple. Satan’s counterfeit will go after places and methods of sin – they will try to legislate morality and get laws change, which results in forced morality and no salvations. God’s army will seek to save that which is lost in the streets and alley, around the abortion clinics and place of sin for every salvation equals one less abortion and on less patron – Satan’s army will try to change the laws to prevent sin but result in the salvation of no one. Satan’s counterfeits will try to change the "laws" to prevent sin and work through the kingdoms and powers of this world to make their kingdom of "christ" on earth (trying by 'laws only' to stop abortion, etc.), but this result in the salvation of no one, just forced morality. For they love this present world. Whosoever loves his life shall lose it. Whosoever loses his life for MY sake, shall find it.

Satan you are on notice! God is preparing a revival army that is going to tear down the strongholds of your kingdom and Jesus is preparing a bride for Himself that is spotless and pure! GOD is calling out to you! God is calling to make a decision right now – what will you do?!?!

2007/6/4 11:25
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: A Vision Of True And False Revival

Whilst what you have said sounds valid, and can be seen happening in the churches even now, we need to check everything by scripture.

2 Thess 2v3-4, 'Let no one deceive you by any means, for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

vs4, 'who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.'

That is something we need to be alert to, the falling away, that we can see happening right now.

1 Tim 4v1, 'Now the spirit expressly says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

vs2, 'speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron.

When the word of God says it is a feaful thing to fall into the hands of the living God, it is.

Much to consider here.

God bless.

2007/6/4 11:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
If the "revival" you are in is not serious and reverent, holy and righteous, and the Love and reverent fear toward God are not the only things you see, then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, and warn everyone you know. These spirits are strong and extremely powerful – get out of the building and don’t be fooled by the signs and wonders.

Amen

2007/6/4 11:57
rlh

oklahoma

Re:

wow!...

"That is something we need to be alert to, the falling away, that we can see happening right now"

Perhaps part of this falling away is to do with the counterfeit revival. People embraceing the "show" instead of the HOLY. Just thoughts.
in Christ alone,
rick

2007/6/5 3:26Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

sscott,

There is something I need to be clarified.

Quote:-like in the book of Acts-the lame were walking, the blind were seeing, the deaf were hearing, (literally and figuratively) and persecution fuelled the fire!

And also, this was mentioned in the article.

Quote: Great miracles abounded-signs and wonders.

What, if any, were those 'signs and wonders?

I will tell you why I ask.

I know a church, not in the city I live, but I have visited it, that sounds like the 'soulish' church, if you want to call it that.

However, there is a woman in that church, 74 years old, who was healed of cancer. This was verified by her doctor.

So, who healed her? God, or the soulish and fleshy spirits that claimed to be the Holy Spirit?

I find it confusing, because this woman has been saved years, and if you were to say to her, or anyone in the church that the origin of her healing is questionable, it would be alarming for all.

People have attributed the healing to God for answering prayer, so to read about this vision now brings quite a few questions.

Would be grateful for any help or scriptures anyone can give.

Thanks.

God bless.

2007/6/5 4:37Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, all holiness stems from the presents of God. what did david do when the ark of the conenant came up the road? he danced with all his might. micah looked and critized and God had to deal with her. i am old and have seen revival and all the foolishness that went along with it. i have seen creative miracles(new lung and three new ribs)saw ears open ,dead raised etc.if that doesn't make you dance you are dead.i have seen false revival. no miracles ,emotionalism etc. no changed lives. changed lives are the sign of revival. personal holiness does not impress God, as important as it is ,only a humble and contrite heart crying desperately for God to move, realizing one can not do anything unless God is on the scene. salvation, revival,is all up to God. jimp

2007/6/5 5:20Profile

Quote:
I saw clips of people dancing and shaking. I saw people falling down, shouting, jumping, and singing.

Even though there is nothing wrong with any of these actions, and God forbid if we should hold our peace and not sing again. The false revival that has come and is growing in intensity is a foundation of sensationalism, it's based upon flesh and what flesh can profit from it. When the power of God does come for the true people of God that are walking in holiness and righteousness, indeed there will be some shaking, some falling down, some shouting, jumping and singing, but this is not what we look for, these are the results of what we have found. Let us not shun the results, but let us be careful that we do not seek the results.

I remember years ago when I first got saved that I told the LORD, "It doesn't matter if I ever feel the presense of God, what matters is that I do your will." Oh beloved, there were times that I sure needed that presense, and He has given me assurances without 'feeling' Him. My hearts desire wasn't just to feel the presense of God, I wanted to know Him and I still do.

In every Church service that I attended, it seemed to me that the whole pupose of singing and shouting was so that everyone or at least the preacher could feel the presense of God, as soon as this presense was felt (I could never feel it), they'd say, "oh do you feel the presense of God" and then after it was achieved (it was like a workout) than they moved on with their agenda. While I felt that God wanted to give a message in tongues, they'd cut it off before the holy Spirit could speak. That always grieved my spirit.

The foundation is the Apostles doctrine and Jesus Christ being the chief Cornerstone.
Quote:
These are my remnant who are walking in holiness, righteousness, obedience, brokenness and utter submission to MY WILL

These qualities stem from the foundation. The foundation must be right or the whole thing will fall apart when persecution comes. And the sad thing is, that persecution will hardly come from the world, but will come out of this false revival.

Thanks for sharing your vision.

2007/6/5 6:43
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

I previously asked if anyone could help me concerning the healing of a woman who had cancer.

It was in relation to the vision, because in the vision we were told the miracles and wonders were not from God.

Who then healed this woman of cancer?

Thanking you in advance for any help given.

God bless.

2007/6/7 4:46Profile

Re:

Quote:

enid wrote:
It was in relation to the vision, because in the vision we were told the miracles and wonders were not from God.

Reading the vision was beautiful and scary at the same time but I must go with Scripture on this:

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1.17

I would never say a healing was not from God. She may be in that church but the Word also says...

And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. Matthew 8:13

Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. Matthew 15:28

And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way. Mark 10:52

According to your faith be it unto you. Matthew 9.29b

This is just Lisa's take on it and others might have input but I would rather believe the mercies of God healed her until I heard distinctly from the Lord on this matter.

God bless

2007/6/7 5:53
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Enid wrote:

Quote:

Jesus who else? Since they prayed by faith God, Jesus healed the woman but that doesnt mean that when there are healings and miracles performed in the NAME of the Lord people are genuine christians doing the will of God.
Jesus said in Matthew 7: 22-23:
Quote:
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

These people performed miracles and healings and had the gift of prophesy but they were not living holy life they were not set apart for the Lord to be vessels of mercy, they were doing their own will and not the will of God, they were workers of iniquity and lawlessness.

Jesus never knew them they were wolves in sheep clothings, clouds without water, fruitless trees and deceivers and deceived by the evil one.These kind of "christians" are more then ever self proclaimed saved they are part of the majority of the members of the churches in christiandom. So we need to watch out and taste the spirit and discern spiritually and see the fruits of a movement or the persons who claim to be 'prophets of the Lord'.

2007/6/7 6:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy