SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Canton, Ohio Info

Thanks brother for posting that information. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/02title.gif[/img]

You can now [b]REGISTER[/b] freely for the conference by simply going here:
http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

2007/5/15 14:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

There are over 10 people from different countries as far as Africa coming to the conference, I will be sending out inviation letters in the upcoming week for these registrants to apply for a vistors visa for the few days of the conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/02title.gif[/img]

You can now [b]REGISTER[/b] freely for the conference by simply going here:
http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

2007/5/17 11:34Profile

Re:

how many more spaces for speakers do you have? i would at least like you to invite brother Roberts, if it is God's will for him to come and share his heart(if he has a message from God). also, there is another guy by the name of John Mulinde that will be here in the month of October in the US. he comes from Uganda. would find him captivating for he has walked the walk of faith, transformation, and revival in his country( not only him but many other pastors together, i think we would be astounded by what he would share at the least from experience). so will check back

the lady of contact for his ministry (guy from Uganda, as i was on the phone with her a few days ago) astounded me actually by saying she frequents sermonindex, which i was in joy when i heard it. she actually is expecting a formal email if you do decide to invite him over. please pray over and proceed if you feel lead. his information is at worldtrumpetmission.org or i have her phone number.

2007/5/17 15:50
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

how's the prayer pionts coming?
God bless
In his love
charlene

2007/5/17 15:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I am excited to announce that Carter Conlon will be speaking at the conference:

Carter Conlon - Pastor Carter Conlon joined Pastor David Wilkerson at Times Square Church in 1994, and he has been serving as senior pastor since 2001. In addition to ministering at Times Square Church, the Lord has burdened Pastor Carter to reach out to the spiritually needy around the world.

Please do stay tuned for more updates. There is a updated schedule posted on: www.revivalconference.com

2007/5/17 17:26Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Praise God!! wonderful news,

2007/5/17 17:29Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Saints,

I am excited to announce that Carter Conlon will be speaking at the conference:

Carter Conlon - Pastor Carter Conlon joined Pastor David Wilkerson at Times Square Church in 1994, and he has been serving as senior pastor since 2001. In addition to ministering at Times Square Church, the Lord has burdened Pastor Carter to reach out to the spiritually needy around the world.

Please do stay tuned for more updates. There is a updated schedule posted on: www.revivalconference.com

Praise the Lord! That's wonderful news.

[edit] I didn't see brother Christian's response until after I'd posted mine. :-)

2007/5/17 17:30
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

looks like its going to be a great conference, :-), lets hope all these men of God and all our prayers and longings for God will start the awakening....

2007/5/17 17:35Profile
divdasunder

Ohio

Re:

Quote:
also, there is another guy by the name of John Mulinde that will be here in the month of October in the US. he comes from Uganda. would find him captivating for he has walked the walk of faith, transformation, and revival in his country

I would also like to suggest John Mulinde. Just finished watching a video of him speaking about revival. Wonderful, convicting and straight Bible.

2007/5/17 17:49Profile
dohzman

Something to Pray about

Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

May the Lord grant all who attend the conference the grace to respond to His Word by faith, that we remove all of the limitations that we set on God and yield fully to that which the Lord will have to be done. May we have a Soveriegn manifest move/abiding presence of God's glory, and let it begin in our hearts by faith even now.

Greg is David Wilkerson coming too?

2007/5/17 20:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy