SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A NEW BREED OF MODERN PREACHERS by brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
repentcanada

Re: A NEW BREED OF MODERN PREACHERS by Greg Gordon

THIS IS TRUTH!

2007/4/9 16:47Profile
myfirstLove

Quote:
God is going to raise up a new modern breed of preachers that will be uncompromising and unrelenting in their proclamation of the heart of God.

2007/4/9 17:28Profile
pastormarcy

Re:

My words were not for the article down on the bottom...it was for the article quote of run from the church...its about three below this one.

And, Yes God is going to raise a new breed of Preachers, ones filled with fire and will not be changed from the truth, they will speak soley for the heart of God...
I know this because I have already went to a few churches and spoke to those pastors who speak ticklish words to bring their portion of the flock astray.

This is what I teach...
Hebrews 10
26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

I also teach no one who sins will enter into heaven...not even those who claim to be saints...one must take up their cross and follow Christ and truly repent (turn away from) sin period, WE MUST WEAR CHRIST UPON US.
The heart of God is right in the bible my friend...He called and called upon His children to repent and circumcise their hearts...BUT His people said I love you---but I am not going to obey and I am going to do what I want. Then they would say I Love you and then turn their backs again on God...Then God's plan with Jesus came to affect...the new covenant came...and STILL His people (even the non jewish ones) say I love you and turn their backs and sin against their God...And Gods tears fall and His heart says...My people My people they die for lack of knowledge...My people My people They place themselves in hell and do not look for me to embrace them...His heart cries out as it did for thousands of years come to me circumcise your hearts, be holy be spotless be PURE IN HEART and be of sound mind and I will cover you and make you whole...I will bless you and be with you...His tears come every day, and Jesus stands there in front of Him with His wounds that God will not smite the earth before its time saying Father I did this for the children...BUT upon judgment day He will have no mercy toward anyone and those who are written in the book of life will live with Him on the new earth and there will be no more tears, no pain and NO SIN

2007/4/9 19:03Profile
a_nobody

USA

God is raising up a new breed of preachers in our day. People are sick of modern day soft preaching that does not move our consciences anymore then a worldly movie would. God is going to raise them up, they will not be bred in modern day seminaries or bible colleges. They will speak against the whole system that is raising anemic preachers and teachers.

I would love to see it - and be a part of it. Great article!!!

2007/4/16 11:20Profile
RumbleBee

Houston, Texas

Re:

We have revival breaking out in our Sunday School class. Our prayers have been focused on revival for the whole church, but we seem so alone. Our pastor is afraid that convicting sermons will run people off. My wife and I feel it would run the Devil off. At this moment our mission field is inside our very own church.

This message has enboldened us to pray even harder.
We need more like this.

2007/4/19 20:54Profile
rlh

oklahoma

Re:

I'm new to this forum thing. I sit here weeping after reading your true ,Godly,timely article.Lord may it happen quickly!

2007/4/19 22:23Profile
mingjeff

Malaysia

Re:

Amen, amen and amen. May I be among that young people that God is calling to restore back the true gospel of God. A gospel of truth, power and authority, where the truth of God will not be compromised is any way. I strongly believe that revival is going to take place in the young generation, but first, there must be that deep cry and prayer with an earnest heart to see the losts getting saved. Then only God can work through our lives. Thanks for the beautiful article. Although our young generation is pathetic because of lack of spiritual values, but I believe that God has His remnant with Him, who will stand for the truth of the Word of God.

2007/4/20 11:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is a audio reading of this article that you can download:

[b]A New Breed of Modern Day Preachers (reading)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/

[i]Description: A new movement of fearless uncompromising preachers. God is raising up a new breed of preachers in our day. People are sick of modern day soft preaching that does not move our consciences anymore then a worldly movie would. God is going to raise them up, they will not be bred in modern day seminaries or bible colleges. They will speak against the whole system that is raising anemic preachers and teachers. Their messages will be bold, strong, pointed, it will offend many but save many. Their preaching will bear witness to their calling. God will be in their messages and the fear of God will come with their message. God has always been faithful to have a voice in every generation. Surely we find ourselves in a time as the Psalmist lamented: “there is no more any prophet, neither is there among us, any that knoweth how long.” Yet they will come! They will come with messages that will sear our consciences, Oh how we need a modern day prophet.[/i]

2007/7/16 3:27Profile
Talkn2u

Re:

Yes, Greg!!! This is what I was talking about!

I didn't realize you had these articles on the forums...
They are God breathed and timely.

I am so glad I ran acrossed this thread. Thank you !!!

B.

2007/12/3 14:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I didn't realize you had these articles on the forums...
They are God breathed and timely.

Brother,

here is the archive of all the articles I have written so far:

[b]Greg Gordon Articles[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13962&forum=16&18

2007/12/4 8:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy