SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Winkie Pratney in critical condition.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Winkie Pratney in critical condition.

[b]Another surgery, now in critical condition[/b]
04/01/07 20:39 | Permalink
Our brother in Winkie is now in critical conditional after having another surgery.

His blood pressure continues to drop.
They are keeping him stable artificially, but his organs are shutting down.

Right now, we need a miracle. Please intercede.

Shane Anderson

===

He is a speaker on this website:

[b]Winkie Pratney (29) [/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=94

I spoke with Shane Anderson who is his assistant and he requested prayer from the body of Christ for his healing and recovery.

2007/4/1 23:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Winkie Pratney in critical condition.

I just got this in a email also:

hi

my name is Ian Strohschein and i am a regular visitor of your website
and refer people to it often.
Recently Winkie Pratney, one of the evangelists on your website, has
been hospitalized in south korea. i just thought you guys might be
able to get the word out about this. heres the website where people
can get updates.
http://www.winkiepratney.com/winkie_pratney_blog/index.html
and thank you very much for the work you guys put into this this
ministry and for just having it avalable. it is such a valuable
resource.

2007/4/1 23:39Profile

Re:

Greg (or anyone else),

Since I am in Korean, is there anything I can do?
I was thinking that my fiancee and I could go to Seoul and visit. I am sure his wife and son will have some difficulty understanding and getting around.

Anyway, just a thought... let me know.

May God Bless him with His will,
Brian Mira

2007/4/2 0:22

Re:

I am praying for healing, but also feel a tinge of jealousy that possibly soon Winkie will be walking thru those gates of splendor. It is not a sad thing when saints go home.

But if it is God's will to heal and restore brother Winkie, then that is my prayer.

My God's will be done.

Krispy

2007/4/2 8:20
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Winkie Pratney

Quote:
I am praying for healing, but also feel a tinge of jealousy that possibly soon Winkie will be walking thru those gates of splendor. It is not a sad thing when saints go home.

But if it is God's will to heal and restore brother Winkie, then that is my prayer.

My God's will be done.

Krispy, God bless you brother for the courage to be honest here. My sentiments [i]exactly[/i]. It can sound '[i]off[/i]' if misunderstood but having recently been ... blessed, yes blessed to be present as my dear mother left this earth to be with the Lord ... It is a very sweet and precious thing that seems to grow more so day by day. Every recollection of her is a picture with a smile, without fail ... The same jealousy have felt and expressed, much to a raised eyebrow in some places, but they don't know the Lord and cannot know the difference of understanding that a child of God has. It is altogether different, beyond human reasoning.

I too will be praying the same; if it is God's will to heal and restore brother Winkie, then that is my prayer.

The will of Lord be done.

A tremendous servant he is ...

2007/4/2 9:41Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

I for one would still like a chance to hear Winkie teach on revival... he was a mentor to Keith Green, he sat at the feet of Leonard Ravenhill. This man and his work are dearly needed by the church in this very hour.

2007/4/2 11:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We are requesting you to pray for Winkie Pratney, long-time international youth minister and speaker. He fell down the stairs in New Zealand and broke a rib. He flew on to S. Korea to speak anyway. But when he got there he had to be admitted to the hospital. Apparently when he fell and broke the rib, the rib punctured his intestines and who knows what other organs. Now peritonitis has set it. His kidneys and bowels have shut down. The S. Korean doctors are seriously concerned that they can lose him. So, his wife is flying in and his son also to be with him. His body is so filled with the poison, that he must have prayer right now. Please alert everyone who believes to pray with us all for a miracle in Winkie’s body. This man is doing such a great work in the Kingdom of God. We don’t want to lose him. Call others to prayer, too! His website is linked below.

THANK YOU SO MUCH WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER love from Mike and Anne

http://www.winkiepratney.com/winkie_pratney_blog/index.html

2007/4/2 13:18Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I am praying! I received several emails from various ministries requesting prayer. Shane Anderson (Winkie's assistant) included this at Winkie's MySpace page on Sunday:

Quote:
Winkie is still in ICU but is now off the respirator and has spoken briefly with his wife Fae. He has an infection somewhere in his body, but they are not sure where. There is also some seepage from his bowel into his abdominal-cavity still.

Your prayers are so powerful, we are seeing results, please keep praying. Our brother is not over the worst of it just yet, but things are looking better than 24 hours ago.

Fae is flying out to South Korea tomorrow, and their son William should be there soon also.

All updates are posted on Winkie's website first. WinkiePratney.com.

Please continue to keep Winkie in prayer. He is a wonderfully sincere man of God, and it would be to our benefit if he were to remain a bit longer.

:-(

2007/4/3 13:51Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

I am not familar with Winkie but be sure I will interceed with all that is in me for Gods will to be done.

Please keep us updated on his condition.

2007/4/3 20:20Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Winkie Pratney in critical condition.

Adding my prayers to everyone praying worldwide that if God will spare him to us, to do so.

In Christ,

2007/4/4 7:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy