SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : United4truth.com down? Freedom CD gone?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

That's great new's!

To echo Greg's comment's, you have some friends out there brother. I don't even know you and I was getting emails of concern about you and your sites.

Do hope to correspond though once you do get back up in operation.

Welcome back!

Mike

2004/3/25 1:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

http://www.fireonthealtar.com

Up and running again!

2004/3/25 10:25Profile
Bought

Re:

Hey Mike, I think the picture of the cat by your posts is Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes. When I was a kid that was my favorite comic strip. I remember my mom would make us wake up 30 minutes early, before school to read our Bibles. I always wanted to read Calvin and Hobbes instead. She didn't let me though, so instead of reading, I would spend thirty minutes every morning staring at a random page in my Bible wishing I could go back to sleep or daydreaming about fishing or playing basketball. (pretty pathetic uh) But, I remember that strip being hilarious.

FirontheAltar is back up. I think United4Truth is still down though. Thanks again for the concern and prayers dear brothers!

Ephesians 3:19 (spoken pluraly from the amplified version)
"That we may really come to know, practically, through experience for ourselves, the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience; that we may be filled throughout all our being unto all the fullness of God. That we may have the richest measure of the divine presence, and become bodys wholly filled and flooded with God Himself."

2004/3/25 19:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

My 'avatar' yes, that is the infamous "Hobbes"
I have some silly post around here about Calvin and Co. will have to dig it up...for what it's worth I also have a tatto of "Bill the Cat"...but that's another story and another post! :-)

2004/3/25 19:06Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

http://united4truth.com/

Up and running again as of 3/29/04

2004/3/29 9:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank Mike, thats great news. here is a clip from His site (wonder what this new clip is going to be about, after the 'revival hymn' and 'freedom cd' can't want to hear what is next):

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?
It was a freak thing. The master name for the server expired and I didn't know it. Long story short, that caused everything to go down for a little over a week. Some of the sites still aren't resolving. Last time I checked United4Truth.com is still down but should be up by the end of the day. Sorry everybody, this shouldn't happen again. [i]Also, we have been working on something that's really, really, strong - should be released here over the next month.[/i] In the meantime, check out this old file produced here about two years ago.
- bought

2004/3/29 10:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy