SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The truth about Paul!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
myfirstLove

Re: The truth about Paul!!!!!

I've never met brother Paul, but I surely feel a kindred spirit with him.

I have learn much from him by reading his posts. His love for God refreshes my soul. Just by his writings I could tell he walks in truth. His posts really encourages me a lot in the Lord. God bless you, brother Paul, one who truly hungers and thirst for God!

May peace and grace be multiplied to you and yours, brother paul!

2007/2/27 13:15Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i never meet Paul either, but just reading his posts have been a blessing for me, we need more Christians whit Paul's discernment and wisdom. I thank God he brings up men like Paul

2007/2/27 14:01Profile
vico

Re:

Quote:
"If we are going to live in holiness we are going to be a lonely people." -Ravenhill

This is truth.

2007/2/27 14:16Profile

Re:

I am very grateful for the fellowship of brother Paul West here on SI. His desire for holiness and humility is a wonderful example.
This verse makes me think of brother Paul:
"Grace be with all them that [b]love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.[/b] Amen." Eph. 6:24
'In sincerity' means 'purity, without corruption'.
I pray that the Lord continues to bless our brother with a deeper and holier walk with Him.

Thank you brother Paul, for the blessing you have been to me. :-)

I'm grateful for all of the saints here on SI (even the ones I disagree with ;-)). This site has been a wonderful place of Christian encouragement and learning for me. I want to see SI continue to glorify God. Sometimes it's hard to accept those with whom we disagree with...but we should use these times as opportunities to seek to see what Christ is doing in the life of that one who we disagree with. If God is able to sort out every thing that is wrong with me, than I can trust Him to do the same with others.

[url=http://www.seegod.org/focus_on_jesus.htm]Here is an article[/url] that has blessed me lately.

2007/2/27 14:40
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Roniya:

Quote:
I'm grateful for all of the saints here on SI (even the ones I disagree with ).

Amen Sister.

TJ

2007/2/27 14:48Profile
avessel

Kosovo

Re:

brother Ian, I have no beef with you and i agree that what we do is between God and that person.
I have been in situations where someone has done me wrong or said something I did not agree with, and in those situations it is best to pull that person to the side and speak to him on a one to one basis.Alot of times when I have done this, the situation is much better and there is understanding between both parties.
All I'm saying is that instead of calling a person a decietful person for the whole world to hear in this case to read, you should have had a private conversation with paul.
Knowing Paul the way I do he would have talked to you privately if you asked. This reply is not for an apology nor for you to take back what you said. It is just for some insight form another person's view of the situation.
You are my brother in Christ and I respect and love you. Our fight is with the principalities and powers of this world in whom we aleady have the VICTORY IN JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!!!

2007/2/28 16:10Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

edit

Brother Julio,

Ian is innocent of what you say. It was someone else who did those things, and that person is loved and forgiven. Let's move on, brethren. God awaits to diffuse upon us fresh mercies and wisdom. Please let this thread die. Why wallow down here in this stinking mire? Onward, Christian soldiers!

Brother Paul :-)

2007/2/28 17:41Profile

Re:

This is the first thread that I have seen where I agree with 100% of what almost everyone has said!

That has to be a good thing :-D

Jeannette

2007/2/28 18:27
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: LittleGift

Quote:
100% of...almost

I love it!!

Not making fun...just having fun.

Thanks for the :-) LittleGift

TJ

2007/2/28 19:08Profile

Re: Fun

Quote:

tjservant wrote:
Quote:
100% of...almost

I love it!!

Not making fun...just having fun.

Thanks for the :-) LittleGift

TJ

You're welcome!

We do get very intense sometimes don't we.
Humour can be an excellent defuser of a situation too.

Talking wiht a friend tonight on MSN I wrote HAHAHA - Hallelujah (a comment on something amusing and for praise) then realised that "Ha" is trhe first syllable of Hallelujah.

Interesting!

Thanks for the thanks

Jeannette

2007/2/28 19:18

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy