SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for Info on Bible College

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Provost

Looking for Info on Bible College

If anyone could help with some information on a good bible college that would be awesome.

2007/2/13 15:43Profile

Re: Looking for Info on Bible College

Quote:

Provost wrote:
If anyone could help with some information on a good bible college that would be awesome.

[b]What continent :-)[/b]

2007/2/13 15:56
Provost

Re:

I am an American...don't know though I would have to be open..just looking for info. Thanx :-)

2007/2/14 8:48Profile
BenWilliams

El Paso, Texas

Re:

I am going to reccomend highly two places:

One is called Elim Bible Institute, it is located in Lima NY up by Rochester, My older brother, and my older sister have both gone there, and they said it was a very good bible college.

The second one is called Forerunner School of Ministry (FSM) and it is located in Kansas City Kansas. I personally have done a 3 month internship at this bible college, and I would highly recommend this one as it was life changing.
The website to find out information on this one is:
http://www.ihop.org

Hope this stuff helps.

2007/2/14 10:04Profile
athanasius86

Cincinnati, OH

Re: Bible Colleges

Hi,
I attend God's Bible School & College in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is certainly the most God and holiness focused school I have seen out there. It comes from Wesleyan-Arminian perspective. The ministerial professors are excellent. Of course, I realize that I am biased.
Ultimately, I would agree that where the Lord leads you is the best, even if it is not the best school in the religious world's eyes.

Athanasius

2007/2/14 10:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I am going to recommend this school that David Wilkerson runs: http://www.mzsom.org/

And then there is the "sermonindex" school of discipleship and prayer. (kidding that doesn't exist but it would be great if it did).

2007/2/14 12:49Profile
sdb

tucson

Re:

My Daughter currently attends Mount Zion Scool of Ministry-- it was the best decision of hr life-- if you have any questions --don't hesitate to ask. thanks sdb

2007/2/14 12:52Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Quote:
And then there is the "sermonindex" school of discipleship and prayer. (kidding that doesn't exist but it would be great if it did).

It does exist...I go there :-)

TJ

2007/2/14 13:03Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:

I've learned so much from SI. I have a friend that is going to a bible college near me. It's interesting because most everything he is learning I have either heard of or know about from SI. I've ran into soo many different views here, it really has helped me a lot and made me study the Bible.

I can't beleive it's already been 2 years since my "enrolment."

2007/2/14 13:15Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

this bible school is quite unique! we have about i don't know??? 1000-2000? of the greatest and holiest men preachers teachers that ever lived gathered under "one roof", some still alive some died several hundred years ago, such a mix but still it all leads to one man...Jesus Christ the son of God, and lead by the spirit there is no end what will come out of this bible school of SI, only in eternity will we See the effect that this site has had... i thank God for this site and Greg and everyone else involved in this one way or the other...
and as for bible shools...i live far away from america...but ive heard very good things about D.Wilkersons school...

2007/2/14 13:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy