SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Hebrews 6:4-6 - What Does It Mean?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
PosterThread
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I am aware that God must do a great deal to get us to that 'yes' point, and after we have said it, the Holy Spirit has to work with or on us very much to keep us growing in God.

I agree with all that. It is God's working in us to bring us to Christ and it is God working in us to keep us from falling.

I just affirm that those whom God calls He also justifies (Romans 8:30) and He is able to keep us from falling (Jude 1:24)

2007/3/9 10:36Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

Brother unique
I would ask that if you feel led, would you listen to this message on the History of Calvinism. I tis done by a man who was at one time Arminian, and done in a very even fashion. This will help in understanding where Jay and I guess myself are coming from.
Every blessing to you :-) [url=http://www.swordandtrowel.org/audio/GL-2005-10-23-PJ.mp3]The History Of Calvinism[/url]

2007/3/9 13:09Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: The History of Calvinism

Bro, I have read a lot on Calvin and Calvinism since this debate began, but I will listen yet again, for love of my brothers and sisters.

Blessings,

2007/3/10 1:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy