SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : sermonindex MEMBER quotes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

"Sin is like a murderer chasing us around, but instead of running from him or sounding the alarm, we invite him in to our homes and our lives and make a place for him."

Murray

2007/3/30 12:15Profile

Re:

Quote:
woe be unto that kernal that refuses to pop!!! He is good-for-nothing and is tossed in the trash."

Not totally good for nothing, it can be ground to flour, sifted and used as a thickener for soups and stews. :-P

2007/3/30 15:18
Santana

Re:

"Tap water: if it's good enough to wash your dishes, it's good enough to drink."

That's a non-spiritual one I made up. You can use it if you want, lol. For my real one:

"If you eat everything the world feeds you, you will eventually die of food poisoning." -Me

2007/3/30 15:50Profile
John173

Omaha

Re:

"Too much of the Word (without the Spirit) and you'll dry up,
too much of the Spirit (without the Word) and you'll blow up,
only by getting the balance right will you grow up."

Courtesy of "Pastor Steve".

(paraphrased)

2007/3/30 16:29Profile

Re:

Whenever I share my testimony, people are shocked and cannot believe that I used to be the kind of person I was before Christ. Then I get to use my favorite line:

"My life is a testimony to the power of Jesus Christ to so totally transform a person's life that they are totally unrecognizable as the person they use to be."

I love saying that!!!

Dani

2007/3/31 5:24
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

BrianMira wrote:
Who stole the cookie, from the cookie jar?

"I stole the cookie, from the cookie jar, I confess." (at least one of them anyway ;-) )

Who you? Couln't have been :-P

2007/3/31 9:04Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re:

"I'm not so much a salesman selling God, as a purchasing officer who is visiting a slave market, representing and interested party, who would like to buy your life from a master who wants you dead."

That's good!

2007/4/4 0:46Profile

Re: sermonindex MEMBER quotes...reminder

this is just a reminder that this thread is for 'OUR OWN ORIGINAL' quotes...something seemingly somewhat from 'us'...or the Spirit...

Have a blessed day/night! :-)

2007/4/4 8:19
BenWilliams

El Paso, Texas

Re:

[b]"Righteousness, righteousness, where does it appear? Surely not in our lives when we're bridled with fear."[/b] - Benjamin Williams

2007/4/4 9:52Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Actually I do have some quotes they came back to my mind while reading another thread on here. Hopefully my translation is correct as I never said this in English yet.

[i]"The more we get to know from the Bible, the less we can hide behind"[/i] - Warrior4Jah

[i]"If Moses would do a 'spitual gifts' test he wouldn't go and speak to the pharaoh!"[/i] - Warrior4Jah

2007/4/4 17:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy