Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Rick Warren on youtube

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
kdbutton

Re:

Quote:
Has there ever, in time, been such a time as this time and what we face today??

Yes, in fact Ormly, there has been, I will also invite you to study to find for yourself the answer to that question. I will not use the terminology you used because it was wrong.

Quote:
One must make distinctions concerning doctrines, whether they be of Satan or of Christ. Discussions must happen

You are right, and done in obedience to and according to the Word, God has told us how to do this. Again, check out the Word, you will be blessed.

Quote:
Enough of this blather about it all being gossip and un-Christlike.

I have never heard exhortation to obedience to the Word of God called blather.

Quote:
Don't make accusations when you don't have answers.

My point exactly Ormly.

Witch Hunts and Godly discussions that are done in the Spirit Of God, look different, feel different,and are different.

Study not only to prove you have found a false teacher, but study to prove what is acceptable in the Lord.

You might especially be blessed by the book of Ephesians.

2006/11/18 13:37Profile

Re:

Spare me your [i]un-[/i]knowedged opinion. You are too obvious...... I leave you to your thoughtless-ness and wrongful accusations ..

2006/11/18 16:13

Ormly and Enid

the correct spelling is "knowledged", and by the way, I'm with what kdbutton says, except I'll say it very clearly:

this whole thread STINKS and should be locked immediately;

and enid, respectfully I say, NONE of the Bible is "negative", maybe 90% of you is negative (for which I grieve), but not the Bible. and Enid, why don't you really pray and ask God whether or not you should open the door, and initiate such unprofitible divisive threads like this?

bartle

2006/11/18 18:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy