SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : THE RAPTURE: ARE YOU READY?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Is this not present rapture? 2Cr 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

2Cr 5:6 Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

Is this not a promise we all look for?

If I die I am already with the Lord, even before His second coming and His touch down on this earth.

Dead in Christ, that is good enough for me.

Philippians 1:20-24 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

If I be not dead in Christ, then I am alive in Christ and His works are my works. Amen

Our rapture and resurrection has already happened we are already seated in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus and we by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Life of Jesus Christ are doing greater works that He did. His works saved few of His own, but His works in His Body the Church are saving many more and "greater works shall we do than these". That is Paul's claim to greatness, that is "Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

Why argue about the rapture? It has already happened to the dead in Christ and all that is left is to change those that remain and are His. It will happen at His perfect timing and is already happening in our spirit.

Eph 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

In Christ now and already raptured in His Spirit, by His Spirit that is birthed in us.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

In Christ forever: Phillip

2006/11/10 20:16Profile
NLONG

Middlebury, Indiana

Re:

Bro Rahman,

He's pruning my braches too. He's bound to if we are abiding in Him.

Praise Him he is good!

2006/11/13 12:21Profile
NLONG

Middlebury, Indiana

Re:

RevivalArmy,
I have the same understanding 1 Cor 15 with last trump being the 7th trumpet. Course, this is difficult to see if you believe Revelation is written chronologically.

Matt,
A website for post-trib is www.endtime.com
Now I personally like the understanding of revelation, though not necessarily the events that are linked to the Seals and Trumpets. However, it is an interesting scenerio that perhaps we are coming up on the 6th Trumpet. The core teaching is Understanding the Endtime Level 1-3 and its under audio. If your looking for just a structure, I would start with Level 3. Levels 1 and 2 are just trying to plug todays events into endtime events. I would say that the arguments are compelling. He also has a daily radio talkshow that is all archived on this site in mp3. Only thing I am questioning is that He comes from a oneness penticostal viewpoint when talking of salvation.

2006/11/13 12:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy