SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Modern American Christianity by Paul Washer *DVD AVAILABLE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Quote:

JoeA wrote:
I sent an e-mail to HeartCry asking for information on how i can obtain the DVD, but never got a reply.

(JennRich writes)
Hi there, I'm a part-time secretary at the church office where Heartcry is located, and I wanted to let you know the whole office has been having big computer problems this week. This may have been why you haven't received a response. You should be able to reach someone by phone, though. . . . hope this helps.

2006/10/5 16:18Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

Quote:
(JennRich writes)
Hi there, I'm a part-time secretary at the church office where Heartcry is located, and I wanted to let you know the whole office has been having big computer problems this week. This may have been why you haven't received a response. You should be able to reach someone by phone, though. . . . hope this helps.

Oh okay, thanks alot. I'll have to give them a call. Thank you.

2006/10/5 16:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I will have to give them a call also. I do encourage brothers and sisters to phone and get this DVD and share it with others.

2006/10/5 18:03Profile
Santana

Re:

I guess the enemy is having his ways in the computers at HeartCry or something. He knows once this DVD goes out, people will be changed.

I've been waiting for my copy for awhile now and when I get it, many many people will be blessed by it. =)

Let us go to God!

2006/10/5 21:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes, I think we need to make many copies of it and spread it around. I am going to get the video on SermonIndex.

2006/10/6 0:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy