SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Modern American Christianity by Paul Washer *DVD AVAILABLE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Modern American Christianity by Paul Washer *DVD AVAILABLE

Note: HeartCry Missionary Society offers a DVD
of this message. Contact them at:
[email protected]

Modern American Christianity by Paul Washer
Matthew 7:13-27
Description: LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE! It brings eternity and the true faith of Christ into our view. A very pointed sermon that cuts through the overlay of false profession in the Church. Paul Washer humbly yet with boldness speaks forth as the Oracles of God to a crowd of 5000 baptist youth. Would be to God that more would speeak with a clear conscience of true Christian virtue and repentance.

Comment on this sermon here.

Here are the 15 comments on this sermon so far:

Praise the Lord for this sermon! (August 28/2006) comment id: 1341
Reviewed by: NANCY1256
This is the most powerful, life changing sermon I've heard! It was like rain falling on a dry land for me...oh how I needed to hear this! So few preachers preach the true word of God that when one does our spirits respond and confirm the the truth of it.

Ouch!! Someone just pulled my ear. (August 28/2006) comment id: 1337
Reviewed by: leoleo
So few preach the word of God the way it should be preached(from the heart). This sermon by Paul Washer is rebuke to all who practice wishy washy Christianity that is saying pray a little prayer and be saved. Telling people they are saved is not our job, our job is to tell them how to be saved. REPENT AND TRUST!!

A most apt sermon for these Laodicean times!!! (August 16/2006) comment id: 1303
Reviewed by: luke21vs28
This was a most challenging, convicting and refreshing sermon that has an impact on everyone that I have shared with so far!! God bless Paul Washer for not being a man pleaser but willing to tell it like it is!

Paul Washer is Amazing (August 06/2006) comment id: 1290
Reviewed by: vinnysacco77
This man is incredible. His preaching is spirit filled and passionate. Ive never heard anything like this. God Bless Paul Washer. U really opened my eyes.

Fantastic!!! (August 03/2006) comment id: 1280
Reviewed by: tporter14
I love this sermon everytime I listen to it. This is what we need to hear way more of. Great solid Biblical preaching that glorifies Almighty God and brings our true position before God into clear perspective.

Heart cry missionary (July 28/2006) comment id: 1274
Reviewed by: RepentBeliev
Paul Washer is heads up Heartcry Missionary Society which funds missionaries all over the world.

A timely voice (July 11/2006) comment id: 1238
Reviewed by: roadsign
Paul Washer personally knew Ravenhill, and obviously bears a resemblance. This sermon supports with the overall vision of SI. Though this message is addressed to youth, it is a also a powerful prophetic voice to the evangelical church – exposing, with bull’s eye accuracy, the downward slide over the past 50 years. He uses statistics and obvious evidence to reveal the damage. Wouldn’t it be great if this sermon could be forwarded to all our evangelical leaders – and penetrate the many layers of insulation that have been building up against the painful truth. In a sense Washer is ‘airing out” dirty laundry. Yet I know that our youth appreciate the church’s humble honesty about its past failures. They are not interested in a whitewashed presentation of the “gospel”. This man is calling for a radical reformation and I wonder if the youth of our day will be taking the torch.

awesome (July 11/2006) comment id: 1235
Reviewed by: IWantAnguish
i need more !!!

Can we d/l this message ?? (July 09/2006) comment id: 1228
Reviewed by: fabouyobab
I mean, on the pc, so that i can share it with my friends. thanks, bye

Song Based Doctrine? (July 07/2006) comment id: 1224
Reviewed by: RobertW
A couple of key points stick out to me in this message: 1) Much of the Christian churches doctrine in the West is based upon Christian songs 2) Many in the churches today in the West would be excommunicated from churches in other churches around the world for their worldliness. This message contains a good balance of repentance and holiness preaching together with reality.

GLORY TO THE LIVING GOD! (July 05/2006) comment id: 1221
Reviewed by: repentcanada
Listen to this today! Burn copies for as many professing Christians as the Lord lays on your heart. I believe sermons like this are the reason why God has raised up Sermon Index.

For both the young and the old (July 05/2006) comment id: 1220
Reviewed by: habakkuk3
This is not an ear-tickling message but a loving confrontation of the false Gospel.

DO JESUS KNOW YOU? (July 05/2006) comment id: 1219
Reviewed by: hmmhmm
this sermon is holy ghost dynamite..it blows away anything that is false...this is a word from god to you..to me to everyone that breaths... so take time listen, this sermon will convict/change you . if you are not affected by this... i feel sorry for you.

This will grieve your heart (July 04/2006) comment id: 1199
Reviewed by: ejuliot
This brothers boldness is what America needs to hear. He unashamedly calls out the false cultural christianity that many believe is true Christianity in America. His rebuke is from a heart that is grieving over the lost state of souls. Please Listen to this!

Pass this out to christians everywhere (July 04/2006) comment id: 1197
Reviewed by: Abe_Juliot
Here is what I have to say. LISTEN TO THIS! LISTEN TO THIS! LISTEN TO THIS!

2006/9/2 12:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Modern American Christianity by Paul Washer *DVD AVAILABLE

Quote:
Note: HeartCry Missionary Society offers a DVD
of this message. Contact them at:
[email protected]

When you talk to them to order the message ensure you say its the SHOCKING YOUTH MESSAGE that you want, I have renamed that on this site because I thought it was abit of a too "dramatic" style of a title.

I am ordering a copy as well and am asking permission to put the video up on the site.

2006/9/3 11:39Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Good news! I for one will definately get a copy.
God bless.

2006/9/3 14:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Has anyone emailed for a copy?

2006/9/13 18:10Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Has anyone emailed for a copy?

I did. I spoke with Ms. Glass, and she was very nice. They are sending the Washer DVD out free, but a $4.00 donation is humbly suggested. This sort of thing just amazes me. God's richest treasures, I've found, are in the bargain bins at Christian bookstores and through humble, money-shunning missions such as Paul Washer's. There is a pattern here we can all learn from. I want nothing else in life but to know and live the way of the Lord. Oh God! Teach us Your ways, Your desires, Your methods, Your principles - and let us learn from the ministries of those who have found favor in Your eyes. The more knowledge I gather, the more of a trusting, humble babe should I become, until at last my spirit is so deep down at the feet of Christ that there's nowhere else for it to go but up.

Brother Paul

2006/9/13 20:02Profile
Santana

Re:

Yea, I just ordered my copy yesterday. I'm excited to get it so I can show others. I'm going to invite people over for a special viewing of it. It's like a good movie you want to see on IMAX or something, lol.

I agree with PaulWest!

2006/9/13 20:15Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

I just did!

Murray

2006/9/13 21:25Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

has anyone seen this video? i would like to see it, is it availible for download?

2006/10/5 15:08Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

I sent an e-mail to HeartCry asking for information on how i can obtain the DVD, but never got a reply.

2006/10/5 15:16Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i did so too, i just thought i lived to far away :), so just cheking if anyone seen it....

2006/10/5 15:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy