Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The fundamentals

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What is perfection in Christ?

Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Answer: Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

The knowledge of Christ in you the Hope Glory is the reaching of perfection being spoken of. All these things leading to this perfection mean nothing when it comes to maturity in Christ.
What the Church has missed is that God put His Son by His own Seed in each believer and each one has become an adopted son of God. We have missed the truth of Paul and how we are to be judged when it comes to our salvation. Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

The first credentials Paul uses as his gospel being in authority and not like any other gospel is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. 2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Then What is Paul's Gospel? Colossians 1:26-29 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

How many believe that Jesus Christ is Placed in you by being Born Again and becoming a new creature. Christ in you the Hope of Glory.
AND: 2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

How many see themselves as son's of God. How many see their wives as a son of God, How many wives see their husbands as a son God? How many born again Father's and mother's see their saved children as son's and daughter's or their unsaved as perspective son's and daughter's of God.

This is the perfection Hebrew's 6 is speaking making all else only elementary principles that lead to perfection.

God has taken great painstaking measures for this to happen, God Himself born of a woman that God could accept His sacrifice for all sin of the world and all it takes is to believe That Jesus Christ is the Son of God and His sacrifice is theirs. This is all it takes. The perfection of this belief is knowing the Jesus Christ is now birthed in you and all that you are is in Christ and Christ is in you. This is the power to become son's of God. "I will show you my faith by my works." My Faith is the Faith of a son of God and the Faith of the Son of God in me and you. You cannot put a sock (Christ) in the water, without the water (Me and You) being in the sock. Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jhn 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

This is what the Church is missing: Ephesians 2:4-10 But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath ((quickened)) us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

4806. suzoopoieo: Quickened
Search for G4806 in KJVSL
suzwopoiew suzoopoieo sood-zo-op-oy-eh'-o

from 4862 and 2227; to reanimate conjointly with (figuratively):--quicken together with.

Do you know what reanimate conjointly Means?

Look it up. It is taking something completely no good and making something by joining it to something else. That is taking us that were lost and making something completely new out of it. A new creature that is in Christ Jesus as the reanimated conjoiner. Me, Phillip and Christ in me and me in Christ. I am no longer what I used to be I am a son of God by the Son of God the is birthed in me. This is the mystery the Paul preaches the whole life of His ministry that he would suffer for Jesus Christ to bring this great news that Christ is in you the Hope of Glory and now we can be the same worker Paul was for Christ. Not by his works but by the Works of The Christ that is in Him.

The Church has lost this since the first century and only a remnant has kept the truth going by the Holy Spirit teaching of this mystery of Christ in you the Hope of Glory. Wake up Church and stop all elementary principles of the Doctrine of Christ and go on into Perfection, which is Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

Colossians 1:28-29 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: (Like Paul we can also labor) Whereunto I (Paul) also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

WHO'S WORK?

In Christ: Phillip

2006/7/28 23:21Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

So true. I think it was Leonard Ravenhill who said something along the lines of "Christ in you, the hope of glory is the essence of Christianity. It's the only religion where God comes down and lives inside of man."

May we truly go on unto perfection, the essence of Christianity.

2006/7/29 0:56Profile
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Re:

Major Ian Thomas has some powerful sermons dealing with the truth of the Christian life being an "incarnational" life - the resurrected Christ living His life in you and through you.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=17

Grace and peace
Olan

2006/7/29 9:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy