SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials II

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
PosterThread
roadwarrior

END TIME EVENTS

Here's what will happen, the weather patterns will become increasingly worse and act as a drain on the American economy, the next really big event to be on the west coast, date unknown, but it will make what happened in the south pail in comparision. I do believe that there will be some terrorist attacks in some major cities, DC among them, but I don't believe America will ultimately fold into a foreign controled state, I do believe Americans will oppress Americans as they seek to gain control over run away conditions, thus becoming more and more like a police state nation under martial law. I also believe during this time it will be the finest time and greatest moments for the church of Jesus Christ as they go from glory to glory and invent ways to minister to a fallen (lost) mankind, they will move out with the mind of Christ and the power of God in all humility and grace bringing mercy and love to many. And the true gospel will be given shape and form and many will see it and be converted. Reguardless, Almighty God will have His Ambassadors in place and they are appointed for just such a time as now.

2006/8/1 10:56Profile
Rahman

Re:

Bro Ironman you wrote;
"bro Rahman off we go on this ride from which there is no turning back. the truth will soon be revealed to our Lord's glory. AMEN."

Aaaaaaaaaa-men, amen and amen! ...

Bro i'm so pumped full of faith and anticipation right now about what's transpired on this thread i haven't been able to contain myself, and have already shared it with a few saints ... In my sharing their bottom line question is always the same, "What if you're wrong and it's not the Lord"?, at which point my now even stronger response is "What if i'm right and it is our Lord"? ... Either way i see nothing but "freedom" coming our way soon and very soon, either further on "in" our calling and these things we believe we hear from our Lord concerning America's soon coming economic downfall by His bringing it to pass within your prophecy's parameters, or "out" of all this completely if He doesn't ... So bro Ironman if we are to be proven wrong then i'll certainly thank God for finally answering my prayer of getting me off this hook (tho i'd still wonder why He took so long), and i'll be thanking Him (as i'm sure you would be too) that He didn't let you continue in error as long as He would have me ...

Bro Ironman you now i fully expect our faith to be vindicated from heaven and to share in one anothers reward, but as i've said (in appeasement and in answer of their question) to those who fear for me, "you and i are either soon to crash and burn together in proof of being false, or we're about to soar in our Lord, His work, and in benefit of His Kingdom will being done here on earth, in ways we can't even begin to imagine ... i too have no fear in this thing at this point ... Bottom line (to me) is that everyone is fully expecting us to fall flat on our faces, so if that proves to be the case i can't see where it will have much of an effect except for some to feel sorry for us, and others to say "see i told you they were tripping" ... But man you already know how i feel about this thing in our Lord proving our calling and words brought forth ... i can only imagine the brevity of what such a booster shot of faith will have on all here on SI who have read what we believe, and those whom we personally know and have spoken it, for our Lord to bring to pass in the way prescribed to you what you've prophecied ... i know within myself i've wondered in all kinds of ways how our Lord would bring about the REVIVAL i believe He's told me is coming, and eventually came to tie it together with what our Lord began to show me over 20 years ago regarding America's slide even back then toward serious economic collapse ... Then came you, what i believe is His word to you regarding this subject, and now this! ...

What i'm posting now i've posted before (so it's already been blasted and if it is again i won't be defending), but in light of this new "do or die" thread i want to reiterate what i believe i've heard our Lord say to me "which i will put in quotation marks" ...

1980'S - onward:

- "I will make you a spokesman first to My Church and then to the nations." (Which as i believe He's shown me has already began in earnest here on SI).

- "When your ministry takes off it will take a multitude with it." (This ministry being what's behind the closed door in front of me in my "waiting room" experience, and in which you bro Ironman i believe will share in as your part of my reward ... i believe our Lord is showing me that in my ministry mine is to be a more behind the scenes "benevolent patriarch" type role to the provision of other "ministers/ministries" being "brought/provided for" to the fore as He dictates).

- "My final REVIVAL is coming and it will begin here." (Brother Ron has reposted what this is all about a few posts back so i'll not restate, but will say that i believe it was our Lord's will that he did so as it has sparked in me a renewed and even greater anticipation that our Lord will soon send His Holy Ghost fire on my assignment).

- "Assigned to the angel of the church at Mt. Airy" ...

- The recieving of the novels: "The Called" and "God On Earth" ...

2000's:

- "As forshadowed by 9/11's implosion of the twin towers, America's idol of its Economy is also destroyed" (since then saints our economy is in essence burning, so we don't have to imagine what's next)."

- "As forshadowed by 9/11's crippling of the Pentagon, Americas idol of it's Military is also crippled."

- "As forshadowed by 9/11's sparing of our symbol of government, so is our government still spared" (the explanation i heard from Him is that as with Him we either don't believe in our government at all, or only when we're in trouble and we need something from it - Tho the most important function of our American government in His eyes is the protection with it in which He affords Israel).

- Holy Spirit's leading me to SI.

- Holy Spirit's pairing me with brother Ironman.

- "Publish The Called".

- "The window of opportunity for proative repentance is passed" (Therefore our still required repentance now will only come out of our re-active repentance to His terrible grace ...Tho many believe that dire external forces/pressures will not bring about His required change/correction in His Church i believe He has shown me otherwise, and those that are counted will fall on our faces).

- i am to "start a Christian Philanthropy" to the benefit of Christ Church, commision and charity to the poor, benefiting those as directed by Holy Spirit (As with other things i believe i've heard from Him how this will come about only He truly knows, but i believe this also, and have heard in my spirit some words pertaining to future provision to some members here on SI) ...

- "Rest in Me"

- "Brother Ironman's prophecy concerning America's Economic Collapse coming in 2007, and His making it known to him three days prior" (which i've put in parenthesis because i believe brother Ironman's word to be from our Lord), and this word as i've stated above i believe is His present "help" to me to keep on believing all of the above ... This is what i've been walking alone (and oft times stumbling) in faith in for the past 25 years, a walk way past "normal" in most any circle and now (one way or another) i can see an end ... An end that will either take me to a normalcy that will no longer make me odd man out amongst other "normal" saints, or an end to this particular phase which is only the entrance to even greater abnormality and deeper intimacy with our Lord ...

Bro Ironman what an exciting place to be huh!? ... Will we prove to be "live" (of Him) or "memorex" (our own whatever)? ... You and i both believe straight-forward, 100%, un-double minded, with no turning back and/or taking it back, that to His glory He'll reveal true His calling of and words to us ...

Thank God there's not much longer to wait, the outcome for all here on SI to witness! ... All praises, honor and glory to God our Father, and to His Christ our Savior Jesus, and to Holy Spirt our power and might ... Amen!

2006/8/1 14:23Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Gentlemen,

Either you are or you aren't prophets sent by God. Did Jeremiah and Isiah defend themselves to mere men?

Murray

2006/8/1 14:48Profile
Rahman

Re:

Bro Murray you wrote;
"Either you are or you aren't prophets sent by God. Did Jeremiah and Isiah defend themselves to mere men?"

Bro have you read the entirety of this thread? ...

We've already been soundly taken to task about, and seperated ourselves, from "defending", and now this thread has focused more on as you've written "either you are or you aren't" with a now sure lithmus test set forth ...

My responce to brother Ironman is not out of defense (if i'm part of your reason for posting) but in anticipation of God's verdict, via the timing included in bro Ironman's prophecy, as to whether we're in fact live (of Him) or memorex (of ourselves) ...

But to totally bring closure on this from my end i will refrain from commenting again about anything on this thread (no ill feelings in this saying, just seems prudent :-D) and will just be content to continue waiting on Him ... Amen

Blessings in Christ Jesus

2006/8/1 15:18Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Rahman,

Yes I have read this thread in it's entirety.

In Love,

Murray

2006/8/1 16:20Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Worldview
the prophecy has to do with the economic collapse which will occur in this country some time next year. i shall post it fully as our Lord leads.

2006/8/1 18:43Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro mike
sorry i took so long to get back to you bro.

Quote:
IRONMAN, must again say I applaud your laying it all on the line so to speak here. Your last sentiments have stayed with me, indeed I have and will continue to pray. There is no point to 'prove' anything as far as I am concerned, that is to say I harbor no anticipation one way or the other ... I really do not know and that there is a guarded caution of what can be misconstrued in these fallible minds of ours, well can speak of much towards just my own experience ... As it is often stated ... "Experiences may vary..."

well bro like i said, i'd been content to slip in that word on various threads and let it come in under the radar, so that i catch little flack and i can say "well i put it out there" however the proving as it were is not for you or anyone else really, it was a thing which our Lord used to see where my confidence in Him was. it was a simple decision, if i really believed that it was our Lord who spoke to me, i just needed to say so so i did. i guess i had to put my money (or neck) where my mouth was.

Quote:
Still musing on all this and checking and back checking the 'whys' of all this matter, the motivation and 'what is all the bother about?' a word became logged in my thoughts;

part of it has to do with our Lord getting the word out of the event in question and also an exhortation for the apostles and prophets to come forth and also to bring out the preachers, teachers and evangelists to bring the whole thing into perspective.

i believe our Lord will vindicate His word because i believe He spoke it to me.

Quote:
But what is the predominant picture out there and is there enough of a great concern that the picture is marred? I seem to sense a misguided appropriation that keeps a guarded ideal of "I don't care what the world thinks" but it is more often a hidden pride along the lines of...
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

in this way men can justify their sins and being somehow less than those of the others around them and excuse themselves from repenting...the heathen see through this smokescreen as it cripples our witness.

Quote:
What keeps coming to the surface is that their is a nobility and frankness that ought to be evident exuding out of us. We, of all people ought to be the most sincere, honest, truthful 'realists' of any creature moving on this planet. We believe and proclaim that the God of the universe has condescended to live in us... Is there any evidence to that fact? Or are we seen as spurious, misguided, imaginary muser's of abstract logic and futuristic fantasies?

and this is the thing, if we are not living right, our words can't carry the life of Christ forth if what we speak isn't alive and at work in us. even the heathen can sense that somehow.

Quote:
The standard of the 'prophetic' cannot be any different than the standard for all of us as the Lords own. We are dealing in facts and realities, profound ones at that. The ways of the Lord are mysterious but not silliness. The Holy Spirit is not 'odd' or anything like the sad caricature that is often portrayed in so many circles, especially predominantly this modern realm of prophetic utterance, worse in the name-it-claim-it and other unchecked ... I digress. This doesn't necessarily apply to some of the statements made elsewhere here. The 'ease' for a lack of a better word is troubling, the defending and ever ongoing explanation of the 'office' and the 'prophet' that seems to shed less ... credibility rather than more. The concern seems put back on the man rather than on the Lord. That, is what is I guess so troubling.

bro Mike, i'm not saying anything in my defense, i'm sharing my testimony. our Lord Himself will be the one to vindicate all of this. i can see how what i have said can be seen as some sort of explanation but i assure you it is not, it is my testimony. i'm not asking anyone to "accept it or else" i've been presented to the body to be tried. how else would i go about presenting my testimony then other than to say what i believe and what i have experienced? :-? if i was seeking acclaim for myself i certainly would have done it a different way! too much grief involved in running around claiming to be a prophet... :-P

the issue is that it's not about me, if it were my ego would have been bruised and this thread would have turned ugly. i praise our Lord that He's gotten it into me that it's about Him. Now god Himself shall prove whether what i've said is from Him or not.

bro you mention the ease of this, do you mean the ease in my coming out with all this or a general ease among so called prophets?

2006/8/1 19:23Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Murray

you wrote:

Quote:

murdog wrote:
Gentlemen,

Either you are or you aren't prophets sent by God. Did Jeremiah and Isiah defend themselves to mere men?

Murray

like bro Rahman said, we're past the stage of defending as it were. for me it was a sharing of my testimony and i see how it can be seen as defending. at any rate, now it's all about our Lord exposing all this as being true and from Him or false and being from me of the enemy.

2006/8/1 19:37Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

brethren
as our Lord leads i shall post the word which i believe was from Him concerning this event (and others if He moves me to) so that it is out there in it's entirety. our Lord has had me keep a journal of sorts about His dealings with me so there will be a date attached to it which is the date i wrote it down.

2006/8/1 19:42Profile
WorldView

Davao, Philippines

Re:

well what if two people claiming to be prophets deliver conflicting words claiming to be from God?

2006/8/1 20:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy