SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials II

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Prophetic Credentials II

Hi murrcolr,

You have added a most interesting and splendid list from a completely different perspective.

Particularly 3. as Spitfire, a sister here, has had a word from the Lord about the grip of 'religion' in the US (where she lives) having lasted [i]four hundred years[/i] and that He is already working to break that bondage.

The only one I knew was the Union of the Flags, but of course, the Union of the Crowns in 1603, for those who believe there is some significance to England coming under the reign of its first 'King Jacob' (James VIth and Ist), is more significant still as another four hundred year marker just passed.

Jerusalem is also interesting. Do you mean that despite the creation of Israel the land, Jerusalem was in dispute for the first twenty years? (Truly shows up my grasp of modern history!)

Really, what I was thinking when I posted, was something about what has gone on behind closed doors, being like the rest of the iceberg of which my notes were but a tip.

Something about this...

James 3
5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6 And the tongue [i]is[/i] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

2007/12/28 22:13
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Dorcas you said;

I wanted to make a short list of a few things of which I'm aware which make 2007 different from other years.

I was just pointing some things from a historic view point that makes 2007 different from other years.

The key point being Jerusalem in Israel's control for 40 years.

Going in to 2008 we have moved into a different timing. We as individuals should and must be praying and seeking Gods face more than ever. There is in my spirit a great dread a feeling of something bad is going to happen. I need to go and pray and ask God why I have this burden.

I also see that there is a certain groups speaking about Great awakings also The Call and Battlecry. I feel uncomfortable and agaitaed when watching them and can see the hand of the flesh operating. It looks like there going to drum up move of God. It looks like God (Holy) but it's not.

Be careful of the Judaizer's in today's church.

The Galatian churches has come into being as a result of Paul's missionary labors. He was moved to write this letter when he learned that certain Jewish Christians called Judaizers were seeking to impose many of the ceremonial practices of the Old Testament, especially circumcision on the Gentile converts to Christianity. The Judaizers may have been motivated by a desire to avoid the persecution of the Zealot Jews who objected to their fraternizing with Gentiles. The Judaizers also argued that Paul was not an authentic apostle and that out of a desire to make the message more appealing to Gentiles he had removed certain legal requirements.

Paul responded by clearly establishing his apostolic authority and substantiating the gospel he preached. By introducing additional requirements for justification (works of the law), his adversaries had perverted the gospel of grace and, unless prevented, would bring Paul's converts into the bondage of legalism. It is by grace through faith alone that man is justified, and it is by faith alone that he is to live out his new life in the freedom of the Spirit.

On a positive note I also believe that God is calling a people forth. The church Gods people are getting closer to the Jordan River. Many know that there is a mighty Move of God coming. We must be like Elisha he was willing to pay the price to cross over the Jordan River. The sons of the prophets knew God was going to take Elijah away but they did not pay the price to cross over the Jordan and get the anointing that was going to fall.

It is the same today. Let us be the ones who pay the price.

God will have a Victorious People in the Last days.

REV 15 V 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and them that come off victorious from the beast, and from his image, and from the number of his name, standing by the sea of glass, having harps of God.

Praise God let us be that people Amen.

2007/12/29 14:24Profile

Re: Prophetic Credentials II

Hello murrcolr,

Many have had dreams or other warnings of trauma to come. I don't 'feel' it as some do, but my spirit is alive to the truth that God is bringing His will to pass as promised in scripture, and some of this includes utter devastation to some people.

In another thread I've commented that I believe we are living under persecution of the [i]slow burn[/i] type; the kind that dulls our senses to recognising sin by the drip drip of uncleanness from every quarter - that lulls us into a sense of helplessness to resist the effects of this socially acceptable onslaught - hoping to encourage us to feel we can sin and it won't count against us because it's only a little. Whereas we should be being even more ruthless with [i]anything[/i] that taints the clarity of our view of God and our knowledge of His word and will for us as individuals. The commonality and failure engendered by this haze in which we are trying to pick a [u]holy[/u] way [i]through[/i], does not absolve us from responsibiltiy for our actions, [u]including[/u] our continual return to walking in light where the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from [u]all[/u] sin. This is why we should be washing each others' feet every day.

Quote:
The Judaizers also argued that Paul was not an authentic apostle and that out of a desire to make the message more appealing to Gentiles he had removed certain legal requirements.

I love Paul's simple retort to this charge (which you've explained better than I've ever understood it before; thanks), 'And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, [b]why do I yet suffer persecution?[/b] then is the offence of the cross ceased.' (Gal 5:11).

Quote:
The sons of the prophets knew God was going to take Elijah away but they did not pay the price to cross over the Jordan and get the anointing that was going to fall.

God [u]has[/u] a victorious people. I now what you mean but 'the Last days' are notoriously slow in identifying themselves [i]unmistakably[/i].

Quote:
On a positive note I also believe that God is calling a people forth.

Yeah! Try listening to 'Escaping the Theology of Babylon' [url=www.tscnyc.com]www.tscnyc.com[/url] (Carter Conlon) for the strongest endorsement I've ever heard of this - although I know God has His people tucked away all over [i]the world[/i] also, and, those who are willing to come out of Babylon before the single hour in which she is destroyed.

EDIT: I found this on SermonIndex:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=11764]Escapting the Theology of Babylon[/url]

2007/12/29 15:24
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Dorcas

Thanks for the recommendation I will listen to it.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sons of the prophets knew God was going to take Elijah away but they did not pay the price to cross over the Jordan and get the anointing that was going to fall.

God has a victorious people. I now what you mean but 'the Last days' are notoriously slow in identifying themselves unmistakably.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now in the church's around the world most of the work is done by a few people. I don't know what your church is like but how many peolpe are real serious about there beliefs. How much go to the prayer meeting. They are happy to let the leadership team get on with it.

There is change coming.

In the wilderness it was all about Moses and the leadership team.

In the days of Josuha it was about the people the people say to Josuha all that you command us we will do.

That is why I say God will have a Victorious People and not God has a Victorious People.

The Victory first of all has to come in there own personel lives. We have to be the Gospel in manifestation. Have you victory in every area of your life. I know in my life I have not.

So God's judgement for us in his church is to give us Victory in our personel life. (Oh God how good you are)

With this Move of God the people will rise up and do the work of the Ministry.

When this happen some Pastors will find it hard to deal with as they control the people. But God will help the Pastors as well.

This Move of God will come so God's people are prepared and can live challenge and confront the anti-christ.

Jean Darnell spoke about a Move of God in the UK.
One thing she spoke of in this prophecy was three diffrent flows of God coming together.

God has given me some understanding on this three flows are Anointings.
1. Love
2. Might
3. Courage

These people will be a Holy People.

These anointings and Holiness will come like they never have before. The strength of this move of God is the People.

2007/12/29 18:12Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Prophetic Credentials 3

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

i believe that this is the time for the announcement of what i believe i heard of God over 2 yrs ago. if i've heard wrong and have made this up, none of this will happen but if God has spoken it will come to pass. if the former, i will apologize publically, repent, publically and sit down and be quiet and make no such claim any more because God knows i have no interest in remaining deceived if i am.

if any feel so burdened it can be passed on as God leads.

what i believe God said is [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=12628&forum=35&post_id=&refresh=Go]here on Prophetic Credentials 3[/url]

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/29 20:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Prophetic Credentials 3

"If"

Quote:
believe that this is the time for the announcement of what i believe i heard of God over 2 yrs ago.

This is the time? Brother, you are not making this any easier. Even at this late date you are still equivocating. To go back and read through all these things ... you are going to have some accounting to do. This is not going to be easy nor simple I am afraid.

2007/12/29 22:12Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Prophetic Credentials 3

Hi IRONMAN...

This entire situation is in my prayers. I want you to know that you will maintain my godly respect and fraternity whether the economy crashes or not. Yes, there will be some explaining to do (or perhaps, an [i]admission[/i] of sincere error). However, my heart aches for the hurt that you may feel once December 31, 2007 comes and goes.

Please do not lose heart. We all miss it and we are all learning. I know of a brother, who in complete sincerity, has told me and others what he felt to be a "sure word from the Lord" with a certain Earth-time-centric deadline. After the time came and went, he entered into a deep depression. However, he has since dusted himself off. He is a wise man, and his godly words still hold great weight with others.

My prayers are with both you and Rahman. We should all live as if the world (and economy) could end at any moment. One day, this world [u]will[/u] collapse. I have endeavored to live as if I was ready to depart it at any time.

Be encouraged in His understanding arms. It is always better to fall upon a Rock than to have the weight of a Rock fall upon us. My prayers are with you both.

:-)

2007/12/29 22:45Profile
Rahman

All i can say is, "THANK GOD"!!! ...

Someone wrote;
"Re Ironman and Rahman's prophetic word, my only doubt is the timing."

--- Praise God the timings's your only doubt, as for me this whole long 20+ year experience has been one long oganizing roller coaster ride of doubt (what if it isn't God) being overcome by the completion of one more act in faith (but what if it is God) of what i believe i've been hearing from our Lord to do - so i did ...

As this time is winding down to it's very end here over the past holiday week (i've been on vacation) i've spent it praying to our Lotrd, and musing with Him the past experiences of the last 20+ years ... How that when i first came to the belief that our Lord had called me prophet, and some of the things i believe i heard Him to say, and to adress, and to bring forth words about, how many saints/pastors began to discourage me from it, and tell me how careful i had to be in this to not go off the deep end, in fact in my initial Baptist esxperience i was flat out told that there was no such thing as NT prophets in the Church ... Of course it's obvious that i didn't listen to them, but soon after finding out what grief such actions brought down on me from other saints, pastors especially, believe me i tried to convince myself to listen, but "the Voice" (i capitalize it because i believe it to be His voice) would not leave me alone ... i tried to escape by running headlong back out into the world, but there was no place i could hide from the convicting, correction and calling of "the Voice", His sharing with me His pain and displeasure of what my own weak Christianity was causing Him, and then His telling me to multiply that by billions ... i know it sounds weird, it's weird to me too, it's weird even in my Pentecostal circle, and it got weirdest the beginning of 2007 when i heard "the Voice" say "This is the Year", and immediately i knew it had to do with the economic collapse of the US Economy (of which i believe He's bee talking to me about for a long time) and final REVIVAL/HARVEST beginning at Mt. Airy C.O.G.I.C., whose pastor i believe our Lord has assigned me to brings words in attempts to the chosing of a "pro-qctive repentance" instead of a "re-active repentance" ... If anyone on SI thinks i'm a pain just in the postings of my weird faith, you ought to be glad your not the reciepient of it personally ...

Anyhow in my musings with our Lord i thought about whether He proves me (and bro Ironman) false in our weird faith, or whether He proves us true, it's been really ironic at how many saints who've not dealt with such a burden as ours are the ones who know exactly how we should handle it, what we should do and should not do ... i though t to our Lord, "Lord whether bro Ironman and and i are truly of You, or as mad as hatters, the only folk who seem to know exactly how we are to react in our weird faith are those who neither have the same, and are the self-proclaimed sane" ... i don't say this in any bitterness or in attempts to get anyone twisted, it's just my own straight up Vulcan Spock observation ...

i've been struggling with, and against, this weird faith for over 20 years now, hearing "the Voice" telling me to do this, that and the other in regards prayer, delivering words, writing letters, two books with the self publication of one, the putting away of money in preparation for a future time when it would be of need to saints of His choosing, so many weird, not like me things to have become involved in, that make no eathly sense whatsoever, and could only become sense in their being either being proven of God's doing or the madness of a self delude man ...

For someone whose been dealing with this for over 20 years i thank God, finally, for this timing ... i'm but a day and a half away from the ending of this year and my weird faith still cannot let go that it is our Lord, and then there are those little mustard seed occurences that keep happening to keep my faith bolstered ... Here's the most current example: There was a speaker scheduled for Wed. (12/26) mid-week service who canceled at the last minute, the replacement speaker came bearing the message "If God said it, He will do it, and that REVIVAL was already in our presence at Mt. Airy" ... Was that God? ... The devil? ... Happenstance? ... Now for anyone else this may not mean much, while some may think me a drowning man grasping at straws, but what that said to me was "stay the course, keep believing" ... In my musings i believe at best it to be of or Lord, at worst happenstance, but i refuse to give any credit to wicked spirit forces because i won't believe that my Lord would allow the enemy to play me in such a way as this in the sincerity of my faith and so any proven delusion would have to be of me ...

Timing is everything ... This is perfect timing, at least for me, because the times almost up to my becoming "free in it" or "free of it", this weird faith that i've carried for so long ---

Bro Mike wrote to bro Ironman;
"This is the time? Brother, you are not making this any easier. Even at this late date you are still equivocating. To go back and read through all these things ... you are going to have some accounting to do. This is not going to be easy nor simple I am afraid."

--- Bro Mike you know when i first came to SI the thing that always stuck out about you to me was your light-hearted sense of humor but that seems to have become overcome with grief ... "Grevious" is a word that you've come to use often, especially in regards bro Ironman's and my own weird faith ... Personally of all who have been offended by my belief of calling, and words, to cause you such grief has bothered me most, and so another real good reason for me to be glad of this year being almost over ... Just think of it, soon and very soon this will all be done ... If our Lord proves brother Ironman and myself to have been of His employ there will be wonderment, and amazement at what He's done ... Then on the other hand if bro I and i are proven false prophets (which actually will mean no prophets at all) well then i believe it'll all quickly pass because most folk didn't believe our words anyhow, a few i told you so's, and then SI can go on about it's business without myself (i can't speak for Ironman) once i post my open letter of apology, and the asking of forgiveness from all i would have caused unnecessary grief with my nonsense ... My posting on SI would cease ... In fact i would hope bro Greg would find and strike ALL my threads, or at least somehow put then to use as perhaps a road map of warning of how it can happen to a saint of getting way past God to the point of attributing word to Him that aren't His ...

You said to bro Ironman, "you are going to have some accounting to do" ... If proven not of Him, perhaps we might, but i dare say that since God does in fact read the heart i don't think that He'll take us to task to badly in that everything done was done via faith, and certainly not for wealth or fame" ... People surely will probably expect an accounting, but as i said before the first thing i'll be doing is heart-felt and remorseful asking of forgiveness from Him, then asking SI's forgiveness, also from those few whom i know had a mustard sized faith that God just may be speaking thru me, and my pastor of 20 years for meddling in His business

Take heart bro Mike, it's almost done, and one way or another two who may haved added to your grief will be removed ---

Bro Chris wrote;
"However, my heart aches for the hurt that you may feel once December 31, 2007 comes and goes."

and ...

"I know of a brother, who in complete sincerity, has told me and others what he felt to be a "sure word from the Lord" with a certain Earth-time-centric deadline. After the time came and went, he entered into a deep depression. However, he has since dusted himself off. He is a wise man, and his godly words still hold great weight with others."

--- Ha! ... Ha! ... Bro Chris i surely appreciate your love and kindness here but if this year passes and none of what i've believed to say comes true it's not gonna be hurt i feel, as i've tried to point out before what i'll be feeling is "freedom", the freedom of either becoming "free in" the subsequent ministry i believe our Lord has in store for me if proven of His employ, or "free of" this long, weird, and burdensome faith that i've carried for so long ... i assure you bro the "hurt" has been in this process, particularly in this year of 2007 ... As i've recently said to bro Ironman, "If our Lord proves us to be under His employ, everything will take care of itself, but if we're proven untrue then we will have become taken care of - as in exposed and disposed" ... As i'd much prefer to be true and in future under God's further employ, as i've also said for me it's really a win-win situation in light of the latter to be finally free from all this ... You have no idea how much i've asked our Lord over the years to free me of this if it's not of Him, and now i'm finally here, the reckoning as Ron Bailey called it, and i'm ready for whatever His will is proven to be, and if it's that i'm false bro Chris you have no idea the sense of relief i feel that i'll not believe myself called any longer to butt heads with saints, especially leadership ... i can become a "normal" Christian ...

Bro Chris the brother you speak of you said eventually suffered "depression" because his "sure" word He believed to be of our Lord didn't come true ... Well bro i can assure you that "depression" won't be my outcome because unlike that brother i've never been sure of anything i beleiev i've heard from our Lord, had i been sure it wouldn't have taken faith for me to step on out and do it anyhow ... The agony and/or grounds for depression for me isn't hinged on the outcome in that all i want is for Him to get whatever praise, honor and glory that's His due no matter what occurs (or dosen't), that agony and my subsequent bouts of depression have already been had and overcome during this long actual experience, so one way or the other i sense and elation, a new vista, a third wind if you will that will carry me from here to the end of my days here on earth

i'm really glad to finally be here! :-D ---

2007/12/30 12:23Profile
psalm1

Re: All i can say is, "THANK GOD"!!! ...

Rahman, you are deffinately not false. You are of the household of God. you are his humble servant and i know you love Him and belong to him.
I believe nothing is proven here ...true or false.
There are many factors to consider.
We look through a Glass darkly but soon face to face.
Bro, You are prophetic. You have a prophets mantle.
The problem is you are human. You are no better than Paul.
You are no better than Peter.
Peter was prophetic and fell on his face.
Shipwrecked.
You will just keep going foreward.
Hatred follows the prophetic mantle.
Being wrong doesnt mean squat.
The peophetic and healing mantles are the bitterest of all cups.
A ruined reputation is most always a good starting place.
Lets all of us take our ruined reputations and go decapitate some demons.

David

2007/12/30 12:42Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: All i can say is, "THANK GOD"!!! ...

Quote:
Being wrong doesnt mean squat.

[i]Wrong![/i]

Quote:
the only folk who seem to know exactly how we are to react in our weird faith are those who neither have the same, and are the self-proclaimed sane" ...

Or are trying to turn this all back to biblical moorings.

A long response forthcoming.

2007/12/30 13:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy