SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My Songs I'd Like to Share

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
irunbarefoot

Re:

Hello,
I was looking around for the music section of SermonIndex, could someone send me a link? By the way, this forum and especially SermonIndex are so cool. It's nice to see people who love Jesus with genuine fire. Thanks for everything.

Thanks,
-Sean

2006/6/17 0:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sean,

I have downloaded all your songs and prayed about it and decided not to get them on the site. I do think you have a great heart and its great to see you share these freely. I am not trying to be hard but I do have pretty strict rules about posting in the forums as other members now. One rule is not posting external links to media files, as a rule to try and keep the media files inclusive to this site alone. I don't mind this thread being here but in the future the forums are not a place to promote media files, sermon or music or otherwise.

I hope you understand and I am glad you found this site, do continue to participate on the forums brother.

2006/6/17 1:38Profile
bennon05

Columbus, Ohio

Re: My Songs I'd Like to Share

These songs are great, keep up the good work.

2006/6/17 7:52Profile
irunbarefoot

Re:

Hi,
No problem about posting them on the site. I would have never posted them if I thought it would have been a problem, but I totally understand what you mean, and I understand the purpose of the rule too.

I didn't want the post to come off like shameless self promotion, I hate self-promotion. I really only intended to share some of the songs with you guys because I've been reading on this site for a while and I thought you guys might enjoy them. I apologize if I overstepped my boundaries. But thanks for listening though.

Thanks,
-Sean

2006/6/17 10:22Profile
irunbarefoot

Re:

Hi again,
Thanks for checking out my music. I have a new website now, so that I don't have to post links to outside media content. Anyway, If anyone would like to check it out I would be honored since I love this board so much!

www.seandietrich.com

Thanks,
-Sean

2006/6/22 13:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

great site brother!

2006/6/22 13:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother I have gotten up 2 of your more worshipful songs onto sermonindex here:

[b]Sean Dietrich[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=575

be encouraged and keep edifying the body of Christ through your gift. I really appreciate the simple style of the 2 songs that I added:
-All I Need is Jesus
-Take All of Me

2006/6/22 13:40Profile
irunbarefoot

Re:

Thanks for the kind words. I really like those two songs as well. I remember the enormity of the revelation when God in his mercy let me see it: "All I need is Jesus." 5 words that changed my life and continue to do so.

Thanks for everything brother.
-Sean

2006/6/23 0:44Profile
Compton

Re:

Quote:
I remember the enormity of the revelation when God in his mercy let me see it: "All I need is Jesus."

Amen Sean.

This is a revelation that can be new every day for the rest of our lives and beyond!

I enjoyed your website! God bless your ministry brother. It is clear that you've dedicated your heart, and not just your art, to the Lord.

MC

2006/6/23 2:58Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Hello brother Sean,

Can you offer us lyrics with chords of these two songs?

May the Lord bless you.
Kire

2006/6/23 5:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy