SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Baptized with the Holy Ghost with the Bible evidence (utterance in tongues)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread
Logic

Re:

Re:
Ormly:
In every post, you wreak of arogance!

1Corinth 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Please. break my post down and show the error in each part.
Show me how it is not biblical, Show me the twisted parts.

Quote:
What part of my post didn't you understand?

I understood you to say that born again is difrent from being saved from sins penalty
&
there is a clear distinction between salvation by the Blood of Christ and being Born again of His Spirit.
Then I showed how it is all one and the same.
I also showed that being born again is not our lifes journey to become a begotten son of God.

How do you read T.U.L.I.P. into what I wrote?
Ormly wrote:
Quote:
I believe there is a clear distinction between salvation by the Blood of Christ and being Born again of His Spirit.

When will you show the distinction from Scripture.

What is the difrence between washed by the Blood of the Lamb & being born again?

Can you be born again and not washed by the Blood?
and/or
washed by the Blood and not be born again?

2006/5/28 8:58Profile

Re:

Logic,

Not hardly. You just resent what I have to say. It's revealing. The Pharisees didn't like what Jesus said about their twist on things either.

He didn't apologize for that, must I?

Orm

2006/5/28 9:15
Logic

Re:

I love the truth!

I will be persuaded if you tell me truth and maybe if you speak with grace, [b]seasoned[/b] with salt.

2006/5/28 9:21Profile

Re:

Stever responds to the false understanding AND FALSE TEACHING of God's Word offered by Ormly:

Our righteousness is as filthy rags to God, because He (GOD) is the only one that is RIGHTEOUS.

THERE IS NONE, RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE.

5. But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)
6. God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
7. For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
8. And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.
9. What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10. AS IT IS WRITTEN, THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE:
11. THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD.

Our righteousness is as filthy rags to God, because He (GOD) is the only one that is RIGHTEOUS.

4. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for HIM THAT WAITETH FOR HIM (GOD).
5. Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
6. [b][color=0033FF]BUT WE ARE ALL AS AN UNCLEAN THING, AND ALL OUR RIGHTEOUSNESSES ARE AS FILTHY RAGS[/color][/b];and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
7. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.
8. But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
9. Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

[u][b][color=00CC00]In conclusion, you Ormly are in a delusion . NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE. ALL OF THE REFERENCES IN GOD’S WORD, THE BIBLE, TO MEN THAT ARE RIGHTEOUS REFER TO MEN WHO ONLY THINK THAT THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS! GOD'S WORD TELLS US NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS. WHY DO THEY FEEL RIGHTEOUS? BECAUSE THEY FEEL IN THEIR MINDS THAT THEY DO NOT NEED GOD AND FEEL THAT THEY HAVE KEPT THE LAW AND HAVE EARNED THEIR WAY TO HEAVEN.[/color][/b][/u]

[u][b][color=0033FF]ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS, ARE NOT. ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL!

Omlry, could you be on your way to hell as well? What does the Bible tell us about FALSE TEACHERS?[/color][/b][/u]

[u][b][color=0033FF]2 PETER 2:1-4 TELLS US OF THE DESTINATION OF FALSE TEACHERS:[/color][/b][/u]

1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

God bless,

Stever :-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Omlry posted:
Read it and weep:

Matthew 9:13 (KJV)
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mark 2:17 (KJV)
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 5:32 (KJV)
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Righteous as He uses the word is NOT self-righteousness, Stever.

I assume you know who Anna and Simeon were, you know, in the NT, the gospels? Tell me do you believe they were righteous folk? How about Zacharis and Elizabeth, Mary, the Disciples? Do you believe they were self-righteous folk or good righteous folk obedient to God as best they knew how to be? Your reply doesn't mention folk like that. How come?

I don't believe you read my post very well. Perhaps another go at it would help.

Ormry posted:
Read it and weep:

Matthew 9:13 (KJV)
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mark 2:17 (KJV)
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 5:32 (KJV)
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Righteous as He uses the word is NOT self-righteousness, Stever.

I assume you know who Anna and Simeon were, you know, in the NT, the gospels? Tell me do you believe they were righteous folk? How about Zacharis and Elizabeth, Mary, the Disciples? Do you believe they were self-righteous folk or good righteous folk obedient to God as best they knew how to be? Your reply doesn't mention folk like that. How come?

I don't believe you read my post very well. Perhaps another go at it would help.

Orm

2006/5/28 11:38

Re:

More "Tulip" growing by Stever:

Quote:
In conclusion, you Ormly are in a delusion . NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE. ALL OF THE REFERENCES IN GOD’S WORD, THE BIBLE, TO MEN THAT ARE RIGHTEOUS REFER TO MEN WHO ONLY THINK THAT THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS! GOD'S WORD TELLS US NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS. WHY DO THEY FEEL RIGHTEOUS? BECAUSE THEY FEEL IN THEIR MINDS THAT THEY DO NOT NEED GOD AND FEEL THAT THEY HAVE KEPT THE LAW AND HAVE EARNED THEIR WAY TO HEAVEN.

You haven't answered my simple question regarding Anna and Simeon, et al. Were they as you posit in your above "ripped out of context", scripture?

Orm

2006/5/28 11:53

Re:

Quote:

Logic wrote:
I love the truth!

I will be persuaded if you tell me truth

I have and you don't believe it. It may not traditional, but it is Biblical. Hence I say again: Washed by the Blood and being born again two different things. The OT greatly speaks of this by the animal blood sacrifices no longer needed because of the more precious Blood of Jesus, shed once and for all. But that is NOT the born again experience.

John 3:10 (NASB)
Jesus answered and said to him, "Are you the teacher ......., and do not understand these things?

Quote:
and maybe if you speak with grace, [b]seasoned[/b] with salt.

When haven't I?

2006/5/28 11:55

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
You haven't answered my simple question regarding Anna and Simeon, et al. Were they as you posit in your above "ripped out of context", scripture?

Orm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever responds again to Omlry:

I have already answered this at least once on this thread:

Those that trust in God are covered by the blood and God’s righteousness is imputed to them. Those before the Cross trusted God, and believed (had faith-in) the Messiah to come. Those after the cross who trust God, and believe (have faith in) the Messiah that came are saved. THOSE BEFORE THE CROSS ARE SAVED BY THE BELIEF IN GOD, THEIR FAITH IS WHAT SAVES THEM. THE SACRIFICES THAT THEY CONTINOUSLY MADE ONLY COVERED THEIR SIN. THOSE OF US THAT LIVE AFTER THE CROSS ARE SAVED BY OUR BELIEF IN GOD, OUR FATH IN GOD IS WHAT SAVES US, AND CHRIST SHED BLOOD ON THE CROSS (THE MESSAIH) IS WHAT RELEASES US FROM SIN- BOTH THOSE BEFORE AND AFTER THE CROSS.

Ephesians 1 tells us the fate, since the foundation of the world, of those who have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ, the seed of the woman (found in Genesis 3 if you have a King James Bible.. If you have the NIV or any of the “newer” versions, you won’t find the 1st Prophecy given by God in the Old Testament):

1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 2. Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6. To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8. Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 15. Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

Genesis 3:13-15 (KJV) tells us of the ultimate fate of mankind for those that trust in, those that believe in God:

13. And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 14. And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15. AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED; IT SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD, AND THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL.

This prophecy speaks of the:
1. Virgin Birth. Women do not have seed, men have seed.
2. The crucifixion, where the heel is bruised
3. The restoration of man back to God, when Christ bruises Satans head. The poison of the serpent is in his head.

God bless,

P.S. Romans 1:17 tells us about the power of FAITH in God. What does it do? It keeps us in God’s hand, and makes us acceptable to him:

“17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”

2006/5/28 12:52

Re:

That's not an answer! Were they righteous or self-righteous??!

2006/5/28 12:58

Re:

Stever respons to Ormly:

All of us THAT BELIEVE IN HIM are imputed to be rightous by God because we believe in HIM, we call on HIM, we trust in HIM.

No man is righteous on his own terms. God has already told us NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE.

Can you NOT understand any of this? Either you are so indoctrinated with false teaching that you cannot understand this OR YOU ARE A FALSE TEACHER AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT.

God bless,

P.S.
God judges the heart of all people. He is the one that makes the decision. That decision has nothing to do with our own works, and eveything to do with His works! God makes that decision, not you or me. If these two BELIEVED GOD, CALLED OUT TO GOD, TRUSTED GOD, AND NOT MAN, AND HAD FAITH IN CHRIST AND THE WORK THAT HE PERFORMED ON THE CROSS AND AT THE RESURRECTION, THEN THEY (WHO LIVED AFTER THE CROSS) ARE RIGHTEOUS IN GOD'S EYES. GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS IMPUTED TO THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR BELIEF IN HIM!

COMPRENDE?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
That's not an answer! Were they righteous or self-righteous??!

2006/5/28 13:09

Re:

You still haven't answered the question. Is there something about it you don't understand?

2006/5/28 13:32

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy