SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New Worship Album: "Living Sacrifice" added...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Live your life in reality, for that's where Jesus is.

Amen brother. I have been listening to this album so much what a blessing it is, truly Jesus shines through it and the man (vessel) is bypassed in quite a wonderful way.

2006/4/1 15:32Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Worship music hits Zimbabwe saints!!

Brother Greg

This music is simply awesome! It is an answer to a prayer I didn’t even know was in my heart. We have a Brother here who is really talented in worship but he does not have a good base of word inspired songs. This is going strait to him. There is so much poor gospel it takes real discernment to pick out stuff like this from out of all the chaff. May God be blessed by the ministry of making all these things available to us. You have no idea how the sermonindex ministry is touching people Brother! May God bless you and increase your labor of love in Him.

Gabriel

2006/4/7 3:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

If you have not listened to this album I highly recommend you do, I gave a copy of it on a audio cd to a brother on the christian campus where I am at and he was so blessed and shared it with others and made copies. People are so blessed by it that he wants 50+ copies to hand out to others in his words "it will be such a blessing and ministry to others". So God willing I am going to make many copies to hand out to people.

I suggest you do the same as a ministry to others, simplicity in worship is so needed in our day.

2006/4/8 14:55Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Hey Greg - I think you got the website wrong.
The website is www.christ[b]OUR[/b]life.ca not www.christ[b]FOR[/b]life.ca

Here is the link to the correct website - they also have great comps and sermons -

[url=www.christourlife.ca]www.christourlife.ca[/url]

2006/5/4 21:12Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Sir, thank you very much. This really makes sence. I will edit also the link in my previous post. Honestly I did not find some connections between the 'wrong' site and the brothers that are singing. [url=www.chrisourlife.ca]This[/url] fellowship looks to me very sound.

2006/5/4 22:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have made more copies of this album for people at the bible college and people can't stop listening to it. They are so blessed, what a great way to minister to people to simply download these files and make copies on CD's for other people. This music really ministers to me even during some prayer times.

2006/5/15 13:26Profile
Xtian

Colorado

Re: New Worship Album: "Living Sacrifice" added...

All I can say is that this is an awesome set of songs.

Thanks so much for posting them.

Xtian

2006/6/5 2:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy