1. And the Lord spoke unto Moses, saving,
1. Loquutus est Jehova ad Mosen, dicendo:
2. On the first day of the first month shalt thou set up the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation;
2. Die mensis primi, prima ejusdem, eriges tabernaculum, tabernaculum conventionis.
3. And thou shalt put therein the ark of the testimony, and cover the ark with the vail.
3. Et pones ibi arcam testimonii quam teges velo.
4. And thou shalt bring in the table, and set in order the things that are to be set in order upon it; and thou shalt bring in the candlestick, and light the lamps thereof.
4. Introducesque mensam, et ordinationem ejus: introduces insuper candelabrum, et accendes luernas ejus.
5. And thou shalt set the altar of gold for the incense before the ark of the testimony, and put the hanging of the door to the tabernacle.
5. Pones praeterea altare aureum ad suffimentum e regione arcae testimonii: et pones aulaeum ostii tabernaculi.
6. And thou shalt set the altar of the burnt-offering before the door of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation.
6. Dein pones altare holocausti coram ostio tabernaculi conventionis:
7. And thou shalt set the laver between the tent of the congregation and the altar, and shalt put water therein.
7. Postea pones concham inter tabernaculum conventionis et altare, in qua pones aquam.
8. And thou shalt set up the court round about, and hang up the hanging at the court-gate.
8. Postremo pones atrium in circuitu, et aulueum portae atrii.
9. And thou shalt take the anointing oil, and anoint the tabernacle, and all that is therein, and shalt hallow it, and all the vessels thereof: and it shall be holy.
9. Tunc accipies oleum unctionis, et unges tabernaculum atque omnia vasa qum sunt in eo: sanctificabisque illud et omnia vasa ejus, et erit sanctum.
10. And thou shalt anoint the altar of the burnt-offering, and all his vessels, and sanctify the altar: and it shall be an altar most holy.
10. Unges et altare holocausti, atque onmia vasa ejus: sanctificabisque altare, et erit altare sacrosanctum.
11. And thou shalt anoint the laver and his foot, and sanctify it.
11. Unges etiam concham et basira ejus, sanctificabisque illam.
12. And thou shalt bring Aaron and his sons unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and wash them with water.
12. Tunc appropinquare facies Aharon et filius ejus ad ostium tabernaculi conventionis, lavabisque cos aqua.
13. And thou shalt put upon Aaron the holy garments, and anoint him, and sanctify him; that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.
13. Et induere facies Aharon vestes sanctas, ungesque eum, et sanctificabis eum, ut sacerdotio fungatur mihi.
14. And thou shalt bring his sons, and clothe them with coats:
14. Filios quoque ejus appropinquare facies, et indues eos tunicis.
15. And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.
15. Ungesque filius, quemadmodum unxeris patrem eorum: et sacerdotio fungentur mihi, eritque unctio eorum ut sit els in sacerdotium perpetuum per generationes suas.
16. Thus did Moses: according to all that the Lord commanded him, so did he.
16. Fecit ergo Moses juxta omnia quae illi praeceperat Jehova, sic fecit.
17. And it came to pass in the first month, in the second year, on the first day of the month, that the tabernacle was reared up.
17. Et factum est mense primo, anno secundo, prima mensis, erectum filit tabernaculum.
18. And Moses reared up the tabernacle, and fastened his sockets, and set up the hoards thereof, and put in the bars thereof, and reared up his pillars.
18. Erexit igitur Moses tabernaculum, posuitque bases ejus, et tabulas ejus, et vectes ejus, atque erexit columnas ejus.
19. And he spread abroad the tent over the tabernacle, and put the covering of the tent above upon it; as the Lord commanded Moses.
19. Extendit praeterea tentorium super tabernaculum, et posuit operimentum tentorii super idud superne, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova, Mosi.
20. And he took and put the testimony into the ark, and set the staves on the ark, and put the mercy-seat above upon the ark.
20. Tulitque et posuit testimonium in arca ipsa, posuit quoque vectes super arcata, et propitiatorium super arcata superne.
21. And he brought the ark into the tabernacle, and set up the vail of the covering, and covered the ark of the testimony; as the Lord commanded Moses.
21. Induxitque aream in tabernaculum, posuitque velum tentorii, et texit arcata testimonii, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
22. And he put the table in the tent of the congregation, upon the side of the tabernacle northward, without the vail.
22. Posuit et mensam in tabernaculo conventionis ad latus tabernaculi ad aquilonem extra velum.
23. And he set the bread in order upon it before the Lord; as the Lord had commanded Moses.
23. Et ordinavit super eam ordinationem panum coram Jehova, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
24. And he put the candlestick in the tent of the congregation, over against the table, on the side of the tabernacle southward.
24. Posuitque candelabrum in tabernaculo conventionis ex adverso in latere tabernaculi ad meridiem.
25. And he lighted the lamps before the Lord; as the Lord commanded Moses.
25. Et accendit lucernas coram Jehova, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
26. And he put the golden altar in the tent of the congregation before the vail:
26. Posuit etiam altare aureum in tabernaculo conventionis coram velo:
27. And he burned sweet incense thereon; as the Lord commanded Moses.
27. Et incendit super illud suffimentum aromaticum, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
28. And he set up the hanging at the door of the tabernacle.
28. Posuit praeterea aulaeum ostii tabernaculi.
29. And he put the altar of burnt-offering by the door of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation, and offered upon it the burnt-offering, and the meat-offering; as the Lord commanded Moses.
29. Et altare holocausti posuit ad ostium tabernaculi, tabernaculi conventionis: et obtulit super illo holocaustum, et minham, quemadmodum praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
30. And he set the laver between the tent of the congregation and the altar, and put water there, to wash withal.
30. Et posuit concham inter tabernaculum conventionis et altare, in qua posuit aquam ad lavandum.
31. And Moses, and Aaron, and his sons, washed their hands and their feet thereat.
31. Et lavabant ex ea Moses et Aharon et filii ejus marius suas et pedes suos.
32. When they went into the tent of the congregation, and when they came near unto the altar, they washed; as the Lord commanded Moses.
32. Quando ingrediebantur tabernaculum conventionis, et quando accedebant ad altare, lavabant se, sicut praeceperat Jehova ipsi Mosi.
33. And he reared up the court round about the tabernacle and the altar, and set up the hanging of the court-gate: so Moses finished the work.
33. Postremo erexit atrium in circuitu tabernaculi et altaris, posuitque aulaeum portae atrii. Itaque, absolvit Moses opus ipsum.
34. Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
34. Et operuit nubes tabernaculum conventionis, gloriaque Jehovae replevit tabernaculum.
35. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
35. Neque poterat Moses ingredi tabernaculum conventionis, quia habitabat super illud nubes, et gloria Jehovae replebat tabernaculum.