11. And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto the LORD.
11. Haec autem est lex sacrificii prosperitatum, quod offerer Jehovae.
12. If he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
12. Si pro gratiarum actione obtulerit illud, tune offerer pro sacrificio gratiaram actionis, placentas infermentatas versatas in oleo, et lagana infermentata uncta oleo, et similam frictam una cum placentis illis versaris in oleo.
13. Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
13. Cron placentis panis fermentati offeret oblationem suam pro sacrificio gratiarum actionis prosperitatum suarum.
14. And of it he shall offer one out of the whole oblation for an heave offering unto the LORD, and it shall be the priest's that sprinkleth the blood of the peace offerings.
14. Offeretque ex eo unum panem, ex omni oblatione oblationem Jehovae.
15. And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
15. Caro autem hostiae gratiarum actionis prosperitatum ejus, in die oblationis ejus comedetur: non relinquet ex eo usque mane.
16. But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:
16. Quod si votum, vel spontaneum fuerit sacrificium oblationis ejus, die quo ille obtulerit sacrificium suum, comedetur, et sequenti die comedetur quod superfuerit ex co.
17. But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.
17. Quodvero superfuerit de carne sacrificii die tertia, igni comburetur.
18. And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
18. Si autem comedendo comedatur aliqnid de carne sacrificii prosperitatum ejus die tertia, non placebit offerens illud, neque imputabitur illi, abominatio erit: et anima comedens ex eo iniquitatem suam portabit.