1. Thou shalt have no more Gods but me.
2. Before no idol bow thy knee.
3. Take not the Name of God in vain:
4. Nor dare the Sabbath Day profane.
5. Give both thy parents honour due.
6. Take heed that thou no murder do.
7. Abstain from words and deeds unclean:
8. Nor steal, though thou art poor and mean.
9. Nor make a wilful lie, nor love it.
10. What is thy neighbour's, dare not covet.
The Sum of the Commandments out of the New Testament.
With all thy Soul love God above;
And as thyself thy Neighbour love.
Our Saviour's Golden Rule.
Be you to others Kind and True,
As you'd have others be to you.
And neither do nor say to Men
Whate'er you would not take again.
Duty to God and our neighbour.
Love God with all your Soul and Strength.
With all your Heart and Mind;
And love your Neighbour as your self:
Be faithful, just, and kind.
Deal with another as you'd have
Another deal with you.
What you're unwilling to receive,
Be sure you never do.
Out of my Book of Hymns, I have here added, the Hosanna and Glory to the Father, &c. to be sung at the end of any of these Songs, according to the Direction of Parents or Governors.