1. Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.
1. Nebuchadnezer rex omnibus populis, nationibus, et linguis; quae; habitant in tota terra, pax vobiscum. multiplicetur.
2. I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me.
2. Signa et mirabilia quae fecit mecum Deus excelsus pulchrum coram me enarrare.
3. How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
3. Signa ejus quam magna sunt! et mirabilia ejus quam fortia! regnum ejus regnum seculare, et dominatio ejus cum rotate, et rotate.