Open as PDF
I. THE IMPORTANCE OF THE QUESTION.
A. Your immediate future depends on it.
1. Whether you give your life to slavery in sin.
a. Herold Lewis.
b. Dissipate your energies seeking pleasure.
2. Enjoy blessings as sons of a king.
B. Your eternal future.
II. RESULTS OF OTHERS.
A. Pilate, "I wash my hands."
B. Jews, "Crucify Him!" His blood
1. 40 years, Titus.
C. Voltaire, "Crush the wretch."
D. Paine, "Impostor."
E. Stephen, "I see heaven's opened."
F. Paul, "For me to live is Christ."
III. WHAT CAN YOU DO?
A. You are on one of two sides.
1. Confessed Him (Matt. 10:10, Rom. 10:9..
2. Denied Him, "Deny me before men."
1. Believed unto salvation (devils).
2. Doubted, "He that believeth not."
1. Receive as Savior (John 1..
2. Reject Him our only hope.
a. Man drowning in river.